My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    the following scrubs are likely to ride leGOAT to a rang this year:

Dwert howard - known for cucking kobe and laker fan 7 years ago, made a small run in Houston that included upsetting the cripples before cancering his way around the east the next four years along with chasing after 16 year olds and trannies. was out of the league before LeGM called him up where he is having a small redemption arc as a role player goon in a league that turned into soft three point chuckers

playoff rondo - traded shortly after boston big 3 he previously rode to a ring broke up. played for a few west and east teams but no more than a season and a half at a time either cancering his way out of the lockerroom or getting injured when he wasn't stad padding

KCP - career overpaid empty stats underachiever in detroit and pre-lebron laker

kuzma - overrated twink chucker who only gained notoriety because he was on laker

caruso - plumber quality player who only reason isn't in g-league because of laker depth and only looks passable with lebron

LDN - washed since 2016, about to ride ass backwards into a third ring with a far superior forward teammate doing all the work

JR, Waiters, McGee, Morris - probably the biggest collection of career overconfident ups and shaqtin a fool mental re s on the same le team ever

playoff DNP scrubs - who cares?

No other player in league history could carry a majority scrub roster to a dominant le like this without home court advantage

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Goat Tings

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Dwert howard - known for cucking kobe and laker fan 7 years ago, made a small run in Houston that included upsetting the cripples before cancering his way around the east the next four years along with chasing after 16 year olds and trannies. was out of the league before LeGM called him up where he is having a small redemption arc as a role player goon in a league that turned into soft three point chuckers

playoff rondo - traded shortly after boston big 3 he previously rode to a ring broke up. played for a few west and east teams but no more than a season and a half at a time either cancering his way out of the lockerroom or getting injured when he wasn't stad padding

kuzma - overrated twink chucker who only gained notoriety because he was on laker

caruso - plumber quality player who only reason isn't in g-league because of laker depth and only looks passable with lebron

LDN - washed since 2016, about to ride ass backwards into a third ring with a far superior forward teammate doing all the work

JR, Waiters, McGee, Morris - probably the biggest collection of career overconfident ups and shaqtin a fool mental re s on the same le team ever

No other player in league history could carry a majority scrub roster to a dominant le like this without home court advantage
    They've had Home Ref Advantage every game. It's not like their arena / fan base is particularly terrifying. That's their only advantage, and the fact that they have 2 superstars, 1 of which is healthy for the first time ever. And the opposing contenders are either imploding (Clippers, Celtics), or injured (Heat, Bucks, Nuggz, Blazers). Even with this cake walk they still managed to lose game 1 to the Blazers and get stretched by the Nuggz. Hardly dominant when you don't count ref-inspired runs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JR Smith should be sucking Lebron's steroid fueled non stop until the pandemy is over

He owes him big time, especially after ruining his 51 pt game vs GSW

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They've had Home Ref Advantage every game. It's not like their arena / fan base is particularly terrifying. That's their only advantage, and the fact that they have 2 superstars, 1 of which is healthy for the first time ever. And the opposing contenders are either imploding (Clippers, Celtics), or injured (Heat, Bucks, Nuggz, Blazers). Even with this cake walk they still managed to lose game 1 to the Blazers and get stretched by the Nuggz. Hardly dominant when you don't count ref-inspired runs.

Stretched ?

we 13-3 so far in these playoffs . Wtf lmao

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Stretched ?

we 13-3 so far in these playoffs . Wtf lmao
    stretched? bend ov... never mind

Laker could have spotted each team a 2-0 series lead before the start and they still would win

Veteran
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Lebron has a top 5 player next to him and hasn't beaten a team with a win % above 70% or a point differential above 3.

acting like this is some sort of amazing accomplishment by LeBron

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    JR Smith should be sucking Lebron's steroid fueled non stop until the pandemy is over

He owes him big time, especially after ruining his 51 pt game vs GSW
    Yeah, he ruined the game by grabbing an offensive rebound.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their run reminds me a lot like the Spurs '07 run. Spurs went 16-4 during that playoff run but didn't face any challengers outside of Suns. Lucked out the Mavs choked against the Warriors along with the Pistons choking against the Cavs. I was happy the Spurs won the le that year but felt it really wasn't memorable compared to the other le runs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Caruso is Steve Blake with hops.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he ruined the game by grabbing an offensive rebound.
    and then what happened right after?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    and then what happened right after?
    Considering they didn’t call a timeout, best case scenario was LeBrat throwing up a desperation 35 footer at the buzzer with Klay/Durant running at him. Muphuckas make it seem like JR committed an offensive goaltending or something heinous like Manu fouling Dirk. If anything, he prevented Durant from getting a shot off after a timeout which Kerr had asked for BEFORE Hill’s second FT.

So, JR is essentially being crucified for stealing a possession from the Duds when the alternative HAD BE NOT BEEN IN THE GAME was Durant getting a chance to win the game in regulation. It’s not like LeBrat didn’t have 5 minutes to win the game & have his ‘01 AI moment considering that he was supposedly walking on water during that game.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LaRoid riding DaQuit (real MVP) to le after failing to make playoffs is the the real truth - James has man love Davis https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...le-no-jealousy

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LaRoid riding DaQuit (real MVP) to le after failing to make playoffs is the the real truth - James has man love Davis https://www.espn.com/nba/story/_/id/...le-no-jealousy
    Kirby/MVPau 2.0

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's found somebody in Davis whose going to be submissive to him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information