Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Except when it comes to China

When it comes to his wallet he won’t take any chance

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poor slob couldn't make this gloat thread on his Mavericks account.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    same person celebrates every championship with a different alt each year

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AD > Kiwi
    One thing going for Kawhi is he had to beat the Dubs (even though they got injured halfway through). AD and LeBron had to beat a much lesser team with no court advantage and refs clearly on their side

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One thing going for Kawhi is he had to beat the Dubs (even though they got injured halfway through). AD and LeBron had to beat a much lesser team with no court advantage and refs clearly on their side
    Someone gets it! Plus no travel....LOL Lakers thinking they are winning a deserved le...

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If you need "home court advantage" to play well you're a front running loser. Fans don't block shots. Fans don't rebound. Fans don't...you get my point.

The desire to win comes from within. It takes talent, a little bit of luck (see AD's game winner vs Denver; that was shades of Sean Elliott vs Blazers in 1999), leadership, commitment to one another, championship experience and chemistry. Lakers have 7 players (Bron, Danny G, Javelle, Rondo, JR, Quinn Cook, Dwert) with Finals experience. Of those 7, only Dwert hasn't cut the nets down. Crowd or no crowd, would that matter to a veteran team with players that been there done that?

The Clippers - despite how talented they were, did not have all of these traits. Only Kawhi won. Doc "won" because Bynum's knee buckled in 2008 otherwise he's a perennial loser. That's why they are at home - despite the Ballmer paid media crowning them all year. Even you farmers bought into the hype. Shame on you.

Someone gets it! Plus no travel....LOL Lakers thinking they are winning a deserved le...
    If anything, no travel means there are no distractions. No having to get tickets for families, baby mamas, etc. It will allow them to be focused on what matters: winning a chip.

Your post makes it seem like the Lakers were the only team that didn't have to travel, etc. All playoff teams this year had the same opportunities the Lakers have.

But let's play devils advocate. Lakers meet the Clippers in the WCF under normal cir stances. Where's the travel involved in this scenario? Both teams share the same building. Both teams live in the same city. BUT: it's a Laker town. Even if it went 7 (it wouldn't have ) ALL 7 games would have been homecourt advantage for the Lakers. Then when the Lakers swept them you farmers would have complained that the Clippers have like 10K fans (worldwide) and it wasn't fair.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LakerFan truly loves the purple and gold as they close in on bubble le with two unlikeable superstars - go Heat grab a game somehow, someway por favor

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    LakerFan truly loves the purple and gold as they close in on bubble le with two unlikeable superstars - go Heat grab a game somehow, someway por favor
    And they might upset the Lakers (hope not ). No one ever thought Buster Douglass would knock out Mike Tyson. Anything is possible. Iron Mike didn't respect Buster. I am of the opinion the Lakers respeck Miami Heat tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat

You back the wrong team championship or not...
    Last edited by Rummpd; 10-04-2020 at 01:52 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    congrats to the lakers, sucks that no one cares or watches...

My Team
    Memphis Grizzlies
    Post Count
    Black Mamba Down

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Praying to St. Rita - Saint for hopeless causes - Go Heat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Enjoy it Lakers fans. I have a feeling this is a one hit wonder team. You needed everything to go right for you to ring this year, I doubt you get the same luck twice; and Lebron will only get older. But hey, still better than the nothing you would have got under normal cir stances, tbh.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

NBA would have less viewers than Hockey if it didn't benefit from airing on ESPN, ABC and TNT networks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL bested in first half by a JV team minus starters / LOL

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Enjoy it Lakers fans. I have a feeling this is a one hit wonder team. You needed everything to go right for you to ring this year, I doubt you get the same luck twice; and Lebron will only get older. But hey, still better than the nothing you would have got under normal cir stances, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    preseason le

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LAL down going to 4th against JV lite team of Heat - frauds on way to *bubble crown

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA trying to make it interesting. Trump's COVID life/death cliff hanger is getting 10x more viewers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA trying to make it interesting. Trump's COVID life/death cliff hanger is getting 10x more viewers.
    no fans

no home field advantage

players dgaf so why should anyone else tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again, the product has been crap with all the horrible player led team building. The parity has been absolutely atrocious with only two legit contenders this year (clippers and lakers). We have teams like nuggets and Miami making serious noise not because of how good they are but how crap the compe ion is. Clippers playing like a bunch of mercenaries didn’t help.

Players are also being less and less approachable arguing over $45/year contracts while people are losing their jobs.

Chillin' like a villain... TampaDude's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakeshow in 5.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I hope you right TamponDude

Thread Information