Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Last edited by Rusty; 10-01-2020 at 09:55 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    NBA WWE

What was Vegas paying when Clipps were up 3-1?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    RIP 76ers

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a bad fit imo, flawed coach for a flawed team. He might last 3 years there, which should be enough time to get out from under some of those horrible contracts. I expect them to be knocked out in the first round, second round, and ECF once each.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumbass. He should have just cashed Balmer's checks for two years while working for ESPN to get another. Now instead he's going to go crash and burn in Philly. Unless he got those morons to give him a big raise from what the Clippers would have been paying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This prolly destroys his image imo. Casual fans still think of him as a legendary coach up there with the greats, but after he fails with two/three seemingly championship favorites the general opinion of him should diminish.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a dumbass. He should have just cashed Balmer's checks for two years while working for ESPN to get another. Now instead he's going to go crash and burn in Philly. Unless he got those morons to give him a big raise from what the Clippers would have been paying.
    Is it known if Coc gets to keep collecting his Clippers $$$$ while getting paid by the Sucksers?
    Or did he extort some payoff severance $$$ from Balmer?

Unreal. NBA is rigged. No doubt.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    isnt pop on 10m?

theres no way cuck rivers is +10m anywhere in the league

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Solid move for Tom Rivers.
    I'm legit jealous that this guy can get so much gravy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This prolly destroys his image imo. Casual fans still think of him as a legendary coach up there with the greats, but after he fails with two/three seemingly championship favorites the general opinion of him should diminish.
    I don't think even the casuals see him that way. He won one ring more than a decade ago.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think even the casuals see him that way. He won one ring more than a decade ago.
    yeah I just looked at the responses on SportsCenter's facebook page and they're tearing into the news. Still see plenty of support for the hiring though.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At the closet racists and brainwashed masses who think the position matters from an X's and O's perspective.

Keep reading/listening to hipster media doing favors for their buddies (who conveniently almost always seem to be in the same age group/pigmentation) by pretending so and so's "adjustments" (which are almost always the same things) swung a series and so and so's lack thereof lost it.

The Clippers imploded primarily due to no answer for Jokic, lack of chemistry/leadership and some of the key role players clearly not being all in mentally/physically. No flavor of the month white guy was changing that.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah I just looked at the responses on SportsCenter's facebook page and they're tearing into the news. Still see plenty of support for the hiring though.
    I mean you're still onto something. Casuals definitely see him as a top flight coach among the current coaches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won a ring
    How many black coaches have?

When more black coaches win les then people will diminish him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good luck and you will need it Mr. (Doc ) Rivers from a true doctor.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    At the closet racists and brainwashed masses who think the position matters from an X's and O's perspective.

Keep reading/listening to hipster media doing favors for their buddies (who conveniently almost always seem to be in the same age group/pigmentation) by pretending so and so's "adjustments" (which are almost always the same things) swung a series and so and so's lack thereof lost it.

The Clippers imploded primarily due to no answer for Jokic, lack of chemistry/leadership and some of the key role players clearly not being all in mentally/physically. No flavor of the month white guy was changing that.
    Forget Xs/Os, Glenn has been overseeing cancerous locker rooms for years.

Addition by subtraction.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just a bad situation for Doc to go into in the immediate pov. Bc either Simmons or Embiid is going to get traded next year. It's going to be a very public and messy break up. Doc will have to make a choice who he is going to hitch his wagon to. Either way Doc is going to have to spend all summer talking about how he loves both players, and when management trades one of them, there will be articles saying how Doc was behind the scenes and had his guy chosen.

Normally you could put the fall on Brand. It was Brand's decision to trade Embiid/Simmons but that dude is going to be fired next season as well once they're bounced in the first round again. So it's all going to come down on Doc

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forget Xs/Os, Glenn has been overseeing cancerous locker rooms for years.

Addition by subtraction.
    That's his fault how? He's had big egos and strong/volatile personalities.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Saw Rivers wants to trade Ben Simmons to try to get LaMelo Ball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

that's definitely true

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wonder if Doc still gets the money from his Clipper contract, or if that's forfeited by getting a different head coaching job?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    That's his fault how? He's had big egos and strong/volatile personalities.
    He literally traded for his cancerous son & gave him a fat contract

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He literally traded for his cancerous son & gave him a fat contract
    This glossed over because of the multiple failures...but nepotism is worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He won a ring
    How many black coaches have?

When more black coaches win les then people will diminish him
    Doc was carried by Thibs

Thread Information