View Poll Results: Who wins the 2020 Election?

Voters
17. You may not vote on this poll
  • Trump/Pence

5 29.41%
  • Biden/Harris

12 70.59%
  • lol 3rd party

0 0%
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumpettes learned nothing from 2016.
    What did they have to learn from 2016?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What did they have to learn from 2016?
    That the polls are faked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That the polls are faked.
    If anything, one would expect pollsters to have learned from 2016.... but if that thought makes you sleep better at night, so be it

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If anything, one would expect pollsters to have learned from 2016.... but if that thought makes you sleep better at night, so be it
    Why would they need to learn any lessons? It wasn't human error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would they need to learn any lessons? It wasn't human error.
    Not sure what you're implying, but obviously the landscape on how to reach people has changed dramatically in the past 20 years.

That said, statistically speaking, 2016 is actually an outlier. Heck, they were pretty much spot on in 2018.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you're implying, but obviously the landscape on how to reach people has changed dramatically in the past 20 years.

That said, statistically speaking, 2016 is actually an outlier. Heck, they were pretty much spot on in 2018.
    I'm not implying anything. I flat out said they're fake, not flawed.

There's plenty of indicators out there to show this. You're a partisan who can't accept it. You want the sham.

It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not implying anything. I flat out said they're fake, not flawed.

There's plenty of indicators out there to show this. You're a partisan who can't accept it. You want the sham.

It is what it is.
    So we just take your word for it? lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So we just take your word for it? lol
    You take the media / Democrats word for everything. That's not changing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Biden campaign is pulling negative ads.
    If he wanted to take the high road, he should have at the debate. The moderator Chris Wallace was awesome and would have and did attempt to put Bully Boi and his diapers back in Time Out. Biden would have looked so much better by not responding in kind to Trumps schtick.

So now Biden is going to take the *High Road* and not neg on Dump while he is in quarantine. Trump has provided so many soundbites with his bungling of the virus. Not sure why Biden campaign is not seizing on these. They soundbites would play themselves.

Trump the Virus could well come back from his Covid (if real) and turn into Bully all over again.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In 2018 you had a Republican Secretary of State managing a gubernatorial race where he was a candidate, and he refused to recuse himself as the one managing the election even though it was an obvious conflict of interest. Multiple precincts in Atlanta got faulty equipment. Voting was supposed to start at 7am and some of the precincts didn't actually get up and running until 11am.

You also had massive voter roll purges with a lot of names "mistakenly" being purged. Shocking that those voter roll purges had a disproportionate amount of black voters on them.

Regarding 2004, the long lines were due to a shortage of voting machines despite pleas from Democratic mayors to the board of elections that their precincts needed more resources.
    https://www.vanityfair.com/news/2005/03/hitchens200503
    https://web.archive.org/web/20070407...y.aspx?TID=676

The idea that Republicans are acting in good faith when they do stuff like this is laughable. It's such an easy problem to avoid, there shouldn't ever be a scenario where a county has to pick and choose how to allocated a limited amount of voting machines.
    Don't forget the Supreme Court gutting the voting rights act because "we're there racism is no more" Then the R's immediately flip the voter suppression switch on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You take the media / Democrats word for everything. That's not changing.
    But I don't. That's your ignorant jump to conclusions, per par... ie: how many polls have you looked at their methodology?

This is a reactionary and dogmatic item to you. You really didn't take the time to study what makes a good or a bad poll, and classify them accordingly.

I pretty much made it well known I hate the DNC, and dislike Biden, so you're just lashing out.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But I don't. That's your ignorant jump to conclusions, per par... ie: how many polls have you looked at their methodology?

This is a reactionary and dogmatic item to you. You really didn't take the time to study what makes a good or a bad poll, and classify them accordingly.

I pretty much made it well known I hate the DNC, and dislike Biden, so you're just lashing out.
    Yea, you're above it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, you're above it.
    you're clearly not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learned what, that being within the margin of error is bad?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Learned what, that being within the margin of error is bad?

Most peeps don't remember this, tbh... but I think they course corrected as far as weighing their polls better in '18 already, and somebody still needs to make an argument that they were all horrible pre-'16 either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll closed... disappointed most of the usual trump suspects are scared to make a call, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poll closed... disappointed most of the usual trump suspects are scared to make a call, tbh...
    All things being fair, I have Trump in a landslide. But the mail-in voting scam has me concerned.
    Nobody shows up to Biden's junk events. Nobody puts his sign on their yard. He does nothing besides have senior moments and the media claims he's upping his lead to double digits. Don't tell me it's cos Trump is that bad. Trump fills arenas and creates all kind of excitement. This election will show us how strong the Democrat cheating apparatus is. They're pioneering the mail-in scam on a mass level too. We'll see. You wouldn't want a fair vote for a second though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm going to predict Trump based specifically on strategic voter suppression by Republicans. They have shown they will do anything to suppress the vote, and they can get away with it. I would be glad to be wrong.

I'll go one further and predict that Trump wins the election despite losing the popular vote by over 5 million votes.
    Why do Repugs keep suppressing votes? SMH

Anywho:

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do Repugs keep suppressing votes? SMH

Anywho:

56-40: People say Trump will win the election. How can so many people not believe the polls?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    56-40: People say Trump will win the election. How can so many people not believe the polls?
    Source: Faux News

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Source: Faux News
    Gallup is fake news?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Gallup is fake news?
    I see what you mean

They "believe" Trump will win, but that's not the same as they "voted" for Trump.

His Postmaster General is doing his point to "slow down" the mail delivery system like he told his people to "slow down" COVID-19 testing. He's good at cheating. He once said he could shoot someone in broad daylight on 5th Avenue and get away with it. He's gotten away with 210K deaths (and counting) so far. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats sweep the House, Senate, and Presidency. Trump has poisoned the Republican party.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden had no chance without Democrats wrecking the economy and then having riots organized on his behalf.
    The COVIDening seems not to have excited broad sympathy for Trump.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    "Democrats wrecking the economy"

The last two presidents to wreck the economy were GWB and Donald Trump.

Thread Information