Page 71 of 140 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581121 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 3486
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Biden should be focus grouping the out of what voters think of him doing the Oct. 15 townhall without Trump. IMO the gloves can come off and Americans won't care, no one outside of Trump's support group has sympathy for him.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    if trump dies a TON of republicans would still vote for him TBH. and that would tear the republican vote in two.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if trump dies a TON of republicans would still vote for him TBH. and that would tear the republican vote in two.
    Wouldn't those just default to Pence votes since Trump and Pence are on the ticket together?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If the election ends up as Mike Penis vs. Biden, Biden wins in a landslide. Penis would pivot to a more traditional GOP platform of free trade and globalism; he'd lose the Obama-to-Trump voters overnight.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the election ends up as Mike Penis vs. Biden, Biden wins in a landslide. Penis would pivot to a more traditional GOP platform of free trade and globalism; he'd lose the Obama-to-Trump voters overnight.
    Still can't rule out Biden getting it from screaming superspreader at the debate. Could end up Pence vs Harris.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Wouldn't those just default to Pence votes since Trump and Pence are on the ticket together?
    i actually have no idea how this changes the ticket this late into the election now that you mention it.

i was assuming pence would take over the mantle with a new VP... but yeah, idk... and then what about all the people who already early voted for trump-pence?

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    also, if trump dies then a portion of trump voters won't vote at all which will really, really hurt the republicans' downballot.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He would pull the more traditional conservatives and it could cost Biden Arizona though.

But hopefully if Trump dies 2 weeks from now, most of the states would have already voted early and mail in ballots.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still can't rule out Biden getting it from screaming superspreader at the debate. Could end up Pence vs Harris.
    Biden would be foolish to not demand a 12 feet rule and plexiglass being put up.

Trump is damage goods. Literally poison.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden would be foolish to not demand a 12 feet rule and plexiglass being put up.

Trump is damage goods. Literally poison.
    Lolooooooooollllloooll

Just wear a mask

Lllooolool

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolooooooooollllloooll

Just wear a mask

Lllooolool
    I'm putting you on ignore, tbh.

You have less to say than derp. That's a freaking low bar.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolooooooooollllloooll

Just wear a mask

Lllooolool
    Wear a mask!!!

Bwahahahhahahahahhaha

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    He's getting tested again today. If he's still negative I'll feel pretty good about it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Yeah but he’d gain all the NeverTrumpers like George Conway who suddenly their “conscience” allows them to vote Republican again.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wear a mask!!!

Bwahahahhahahahahhaha
    Lololol wear a mask like chumpdump

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah but he’d gain all the NeverTrumpers like George Conway who suddenly their “conscience” allows them to vote Republican again.
    I don't see it. The country has gone so far to the right that the Lincoln Project now ideologically aligns with moderate Democrats more than the GOP. Even when those guys were conservatives they never liked having to pander to evangelicals who think the world is 5,000 years old, they're having too much fun being able to give the middle finger to uneducated white bible thumpers.

Their long term goal is to cripple the Republican Party by making it lose so they get an invite back to the table and can remake the Republican Party the way they want to.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's not funny. That's just y
    Says dude that starts "doing awesome" threads after someone dies.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All I really know about dexamethasone treatment for COVID is that it's for treating heavy inflammation especially for those who are showing it in their lungs. The vague comments about findings in his lungs make a lot of sense and begets nothing but more questions.

Not saying Trump is on his way to a vent, but these pressers are doing nothing to eliminate that possibility.
    it's to keep your immune system from going crazy and demolishing your body

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not so sure. I think a lot of conservatives on the fence about Trump might be more on board with Pence

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not so sure. I think a lot of conservatives on the fence about Trump might be more on board with Pence
    I don't think he'd have enough time to distance himself from Trump if that's the route he wanted to take. We have 30 days until the election and even if Trump were to die, he wouldn't go down without a fight, and he's never going to drop out of the race before he dies. Pence would have like 1-2 weeks to shift the campaign's message.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao this thread is russiagate 2.0... you progressives are progressively becoming the party of conspiracy nuts.

Thread Information