Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol “we both know” so much gaslighting.
    How is it gaslighting?
    Last edited by Spurtacular; 10-03-2020 at 05:39 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So thousand dollar premiums per month are affordable to the average Joe?

Yes or no?
    No, but those existed before Obamacare. How is repealing Obamacare and replacing it with nothing going to change that?
    So Obamacare carried on the failure while hiding behind pre-existing conditions. That's cowardly.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So Obamacare carried on the failure while hiding behind pre-existing conditions. That's cowardly.
    Obamacare addressed 1 problem but not the other. Republicans want to repeal it and address neither problem.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Why do Trump s keep pretending like anybody wants Obamacare and will defend it at all cost?

Everyone is on record that ObamaCare is ING TERRIBLE. It’s a godawful plan that needs to be replaced ASAP.

The fact that every Trump plan is so bad that everyone still prefers ObamaCare shows how inept and stupid Trump’s people are. It’s like replacing a plan where everyone gets repeatedly kicked in the balls by suggesting having a Rottweiler rip your balls off completely, then acting shocked when nobody goes for that plan.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why do Trump s keep pretending like anybody wants Obamacare?

Everyone is on record that ObamaCare is ING TERRIBLE. It’s a godawful plan that needs to be replaced ASAP.

The fact that every Trump plan is so bad that everyone still prefers ObamaCare shows how inept and stupid Trump’s people are. It’s like replacing a plan where everyone gets repeatedly kicked in the balls by suggesting having a Rottweiler rip your balls off completely, then acting shocked when nobody goes for that plan.
    Obama himself literally admitted in the last week that the ACA was only the first step on the path to universal healthcare. When the ACA was first passed in the House it included a public option that would have controlled costs to some extent but they had to take that out because the Republican senators and all the red state DINOs in the senate were freaked out by the tea party nutcases in their state.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why do Trump s keep pretending like anybody wants Obamacare and will defend it at all cost?

How long it's been since Obamacare was passed? We still have zero realistic GOP plans... what's it been? 10+ years now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Should be, but between Biden being a milquetoast and Schumer being Mitch's , it's very doubtful.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long it's been since Obamacare was passed? We still have zero realistic GOP plans... what's it been? 10+ years now?
    Got rid of the mandate. Cleaned up a big part of that .

Obstructors like Sydney MacCain and Miss Ginsburg are no longer in the way.

It's morning in America.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's morning in America.
    So, where's the plan?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's morning in America.
    NOpe
    YOur god said he had the biggest, bestest plan,
    He had NOTHING.

At least he had a plan with Trump Steaks and Trump U.
    They were horribly bad plans, but they were plans.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This is why Republicans claiming to be for small business is bull . One of the biggest things that hampers small businesses in America is the fact that they need to provide health insurance to their employees in order to attract talent, and it's a lot more expensive for a company with 100 employees to provide healthcare than it is a company with 100k employees. Employer-based healthcare makes it a lot harder for small businesses to exist (and that was the case before Obamacare).
    That was one of Rand Paul's ideas. To have these smaller companies pool together to get the same rates as the larger companies.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The founders did not envision a nanny state. The idea was for government to get out of your way. They don't run anything efficiently.

And your employers provide your livelihood so it makes sense that they would provide your health care.

Don't worry, it's headed in that UHC direction. You'll get it and I think you will be disappointed.

And why should healthcare be tied to employment?

I get why affording a car payment, or a house payment, or a better cell phone, or a new Luka Dončić jersey should be tied to affording it with a good job. But why health care?

Why should a guy with asthma have to throw himself into the corporate rat race to quite literally just survive? Not “afford new clothes” or “buy dijon mus ” or “buy hair gel”. Just be able to exist on this planet. Why? Explain that.
    Last edited by Dirks_Finale; 10-03-2020 at 11:29 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Well, I'd say it's not the moderator's job to pile on. But you're right that it's a double standard. Wallace had no problem pressing Trump.
    Agree - if they want to dodge then let them dodge. Frame it in a way that is holding them accountable, if they still don't answer, then it is what it is.

Wallace looked like a male Megyn Kelly up there, though. Let's his obvious butthurt over Trump's comments about his journalistic skills get the best of him.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Agree - if they want to dodge then let them dodge. Frame it in a way that is holding them accountable, if they still don't answer, then it is what it is.

Wallace looked like a male Megyn Kelly up there, though. Let's his obvious butthurt over Trump's comments about his journalistic skills get the best of him.
    I called out Baier, Kelly, Wallace all before 2016. They're total es. And FNC has some up and comer es in the wings too.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The founders did not envision a nanny state.
    The founders also never bothered to set term limits and thought that black people were 3/5 of a person, so let’s not worry about what a bunch of 18th century white guys envisioned for 2020.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The founders also never bothered to set term limits and thought that black people were 3/5 of a person, so let’s not worry about what a bunch of 18th century white guys envisioned for 2020.
    Was George Washington an awful person, slob?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the founders set up a loosely affiliated republic of states that each set their own income taxes and ran almost as their own nation. Comparisons to the country the founders set up are re ed, the country (and the world) has fundamentally changed several times over in the last 200+ years.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because Spurtacular is on your ignore list.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    the founders set up a loosely affiliated republic of states that each set their own income taxes and ran almost as their own nation. Comparisons to the country the founders set up are re ed, the country (and the world) has fundamentally changed several times over in the last 200+ years.
    In what cir stance would the logic of “people who lived 250 years ago wanted us to do things this way” ever be considered anything but completely re ed

The founding fathers got through surgery with a bottle of whiskey, better just abandon centuries of medical advancements because Ben Franklin is smarter than anybody who ever lived!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In what cir stance would the logic of “people who lived 250 years ago wanted us to do things this way” ever be considered anything but completely re ed

The founding fathers got through surgery with a bottle of whiskey, better just abandon centuries of medical advancements because Ben Franklin is smarter than anybody who ever lived!
    Ben Franklin bad now.

K

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    We know, you guys hate the cons ution and everything it stood for. Property rights, bad, Bernie and his ideas good.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We know, you guys hate the cons ution and everything it stood for. Property rights, bad, Bernie and his ideas good.
    Chumpettes actually hate Bernie like their overlords do. They were in crisis mode when it looked like Bernie was going to win.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    that doesn’t address anything I said

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Will seems to be pretty progressive.

Chumpettes actually hate Bernie like their overlords do. They were in crisis mode when it looked like Bernie was going to win.

Thread Information