Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In hindsight I'm honestly surprised they didn't.
    They didn’t need to and they know that if they pack the courts then the Democrats won’t be pussies about it anymore. Same reason they didn’t nuke the filibuster in order to accomplish their re ed agenda. They’re careful about only doing things that won’t encourage Democrats to radically shift the status quo.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wallace has been auditioning for a job with CNN for years. I'm sure he will be signing a Megyn Kelly type contract any day now after that hit job.

Dana Perino would have been a fair and balanced voice.
    Why would he do that? So he has approached CNN and asked for a job?

His Sunday morning News show is probably the best.
    Are you saying FOX is willing to pay him more?
    So FOX is fair and balanced when a judge rules that viewers SHOULD KNOW they do not aim to be honest? Are you joking here?

The real problem is the guy is not fit for the type of entertainment visual news you want.
    He is too good for tabloid visual news like FOX and CNN or MSNBC.
    He just does not fit because he is way too honest and can think on his feet, no setups needed.

I cant believe they have not let him go like Shepherd whatever his name, he got tired of the lying. He has nowhere near the talent of Wallace.
    He got run over as a debate moderator this time. If I would have moderated that debate I would have told them to shut up immediately when they interrupted.
    So Trump would have had about 50 stfups and Biden about 10 based on some accounts of interruptions. Others, 76 to 15, to Trump.
    But people want to have a good ole sissy middle school slap fight so FOX gave it to them.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    So thousand dollar premiums per month are affordable to the average Joe?

Yes or no?

Lol “we both know” so much gaslighting.

Whether the ACA is affordable is something for congress and POTUS to decide (and for voters who elect said politicians). SCOTUS isn’t supposed to be in the business of throwing legislation out just because it doesn’t accomplish something it’s supposed to accomplish. The Republicans had two years to put the ACA out of its misery and tripped over its own trying to.

true intentions. As if Trump has revealed his true intentions on healthcare by constantly promising a healthcare plan offering the same pre-existing condition protections as Obamacare that’s been 2 weeks away for the last 4 years. Biden’s campaign website has plenty of detail regarding his healthcare plan and climate change plan. The Republican Party doesn’t even have a 2020 platform

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Yes or no?
    No, but those existed before Obamacare. How is repealing Obamacare and replacing it with nothing going to change that?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no?
    Oh look, thats the only alternative.
    Tell me who you think profits most off of Health Care in order.
    Then start there with the huge amount of money made off of most of us.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no?
    We will consider your alternative health care plan just as soon as you tell us what it is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm used to the anti-conservative media by now. Even Fox has their fair share of swindlers. Credit to MSNBC for keeping their network true to who they really are. Fox should take notes.
    Did you notice that (iirc) the only question that was WRITTEN across the screen during the debate was the one about white supremacists (and it flashed more than once)? Like of all the problems the US has - it's white supremacy that got top billing (written as well as oral) - mighty su ious of Fox.

Chris Wallace - terrible job but I expected it - he is similar to Megan Kelly (who was visibly CRUSHED) when FOX called the election for Trump.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you notice that (iirc) the only question that was WRITTEN across the screen during the debate was the one about white supremacists (and it flashed more than once)? Like of all the problems the US has - it's white supremacy that got top billing (written as well as oral) - mighty su ious of Fox.

Chris Wallace - terrible job but I expected it - he is similar to Megan Kelly (who was visibly CRUSHED) when FOX called the election for Trump.
    imagine how dumb you are

I’m sure dirks getting abused for lying here appreciates you running on here to show he’s not the dumbest en y on this site. So at least you did that

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No, but those existed before Obamacare. How is repealing Obamacare and replacing it with nothing going to change that?
    We will consider your alternative health care plan just as soon as you tell us what it is.
    Republicans disappear when they're asked about their healthcare plan

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I did not notice it but it does not surprise me. Fox has been sh1t w/o Ailes. Wouldn't shock me if they hire Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow in the future.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Republicans disappear when they're asked about their healthcare plan
    Our health care plan is just fine. It's called get a better job with better benefits if you don't like what you have.

And yes ((((shudders))) that might actually require hard work and more education.

I know, those terrible, pick yourself up by your bootstraps conservatives are at it again.

I'll agree with you that we need a better safety net for those in transition. Government has failed us there.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our health care plan is just fine. It's called get a better job with better benefits if you don't like what you have.

And yes ((((shudders))) that might actually require hard work and more education.

I know, those terrible, pick yourself up by your bootstraps conservatives are at it again.

I'll agree with you that we need a better safety net for those in transition. Government has failed us there.
    i got $10 saying this idiot lives at home

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I did not notice it but it does not surprise me. Fox has been sh1t w/o Ailes. Wouldn't shock me if they hire Anderson Cooper and Rachel Maddow in the future.
    Keep crying about it, you whiny ass .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I can't tell if you're being serious or not.

If that's the plan, Republicans are hiding it. They're saying they want to replace Obamacare with a bill that protects people the same way. Why is Biden not allowed to hide his court packing plan but you're OK with Republicans hiding their healthcare plan?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

If that's the plan, Republicans are hiding it. They're saying they want to replace Obamacare with a bill that protects people the same way. Why is Biden not allowed to hide his court packing plan but you're OK with Republicans hiding their healthcare plan?
    Because when Red Team is dishonest and shifty, it’s for the benefit of the country. But when Blue Team does it, clearly they’re looking to install a Marxist regime.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes or no?

Goes from We can't afford premiums under Obamacare to "If you can't afford premiums, get a better job" in 3 hours' time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is that different from the current plan?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm not ok with the (R) not unveiling something. They neglected it and it bit them in the azz this election cycle.

We have a friend of the family who contracted Covid in May. Was on a vent for a while and passed. The family is now burdened with 150k in medical bills. All the BBQ plate fundraisers in the world wont cover that debt. It's tragic and we most definitely need a better safety net, Will. If a miracle happens and Trump wins and let's say he has lost the Senate, it would be the perfect storm....like Clinton and (R) in the 90's working together to balance the budget. They should work together on a bipartisan agreement on HC.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I'm not ok with the (R) not unveiling something. They neglected it and it bit them in the azz this election cycle.

We have a friend of the family who contracted Covid in May. Was on a vent for a while and passed. The family is now burdened with 150k in medical bills. All the BBQ plate fundraisers in the world wont cover that debt. It's tragic and we most definitely need a better safety net, Will. If a miracle happens and Trump wins and let's say he has lost the Senate, it would be the perfect storm....like Clinton and (R) in the 90's working together to balance the budget. They should work together on a bipartisan agreement on HC.
    I actually think a Trump Whitehouse + Dem senate could find some common ground on healthcare, but any scenario where Trump wins means the Republicans keep the senate, and ultimately Cocaine Mitch is the bigger impetus to healthcare reform than Trump is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Friend should've had a better job with better bootstraps according to you.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    HC typically became more affordable than the ACA if you just find a better job. I know people who's premiums went from $350 per month to $1000 per month buying from that Obamacare site. Pretty much forced them to...GET A BETTER JOB

Goes from We can't afford premiums under Obamacare to "If you can't afford premiums, get a better job" in 3 hours' time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The party of Mitch McConnell demanding ethics?

You reap what you sown.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The party of Mitch McConnell demanding ethics?

You reap what you sown.
    Seriously.

The Democrats are getting closer to the point where they're no longer willing to be the adults in the room while McConnell is creating complete gridlock in order to make a power grab, and conservatives are angry about it.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Friend should've had a better job with better bootstraps according to you.
    He had a decent paying job, plus a side gig, actually. Hard working guy.

Personal choice/gamble. I'm not that old yet, I'll just ride it out until medicare kicks in. Sometimes, that's not very wise.

I don't claim to have all the answers on it, but would like to see a better safety net in place. Preferably one that does not involve D.C. taking over the system completely as government can't seem to do much of anything very efficiently.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I actually think a Trump Whitehouse + Dem senate could find some common ground on healthcare, but any scenario where Trump wins means the Republicans keep the senate, and ultimately Cocaine Mitch is the bigger impetus to healthcare reform than Trump is.
    Yeah, I think Trump is much more pragmatic then both Mitch or GWB. Something could have gotten passed with divided Gov the past few years.

Thread Information