Page 4 of 11 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be political consequences for Republicans in the House who voted to impeach Paxton, because the Republican base wants criminals in power. This is because the Republican base is a bunch of -eating, cousin- ing crackers who masturbate to fantasies of murdering blacks, sexuals, and progressive activists. They want criminals in power who will murder the people they hate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cruz and Trash the criminal attorney general

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the has happened...
    This is shocking.

The dude was voted in and we already knew most of this ?
    Maybe Paxton calls upon the true blooded Texans to raid the Capitol in Austin.
    Possibly a bunch of bikers from Waco just take a drive down to follow examples of their brethren in Austin.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There will be political consequences for Republicans in the House who voted to impeach Paxton, because the Republican base wants criminals in power. This is because the Republican base is a bunch of -eating, cousin- ing crackers who masturbate to fantasies of murdering blacks, sexuals, and progressive activists. They want criminals in power who will murder the people they hate.
    Jesus...

Someone despises the red team more than I do...
    Is it possible the red team actually has testicles ? Im not getting this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next up, prosecute that turd .

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Next up, prosecute that turd .
    whats funny is…

there are multiple repukes you could be talking about when you say - prosecute that turd !

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What the has happened...
    This is shocking.

The dude was voted in and we already knew most of this ?
    Maybe Paxton calls upon the true blooded Texans to raid the Capitol in Austin.
    Possibly a bunch of bikers from Waco just take a drive down to follow examples of their brethren in Austin.
    Jesus...

Someone despises the red team more than I do...
    Is it possible the red team actually has testicles ? Im not getting this.
    Sure seems that Paxton did something like failed to share corruption money as promised with fellow turds.

Does seem impossible that it was for any Texass GOP legit moral outrage.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure seems that Paxton did something like failed to share corruption money as promised with fellow turds.

Does seem impossible that it was for any Texass GOP legit moral outrage.
    havent kept up completely…

but if i understood it correctly-

that 3.3 million that Paxton asked congress to pay for his settlement on his felonies, well not only would the taxpayers have to foot the criminal’s crimes…

congress itself would have HAD TO admit on the record that CONGRESS had seen the evidence and AGREED that the evidence against Paxton did not merit paxtons prosecution- or something to that effect
    (someone here might explain it better- not claiming to know these details exactly)

so congress took umbrage that they would be - on the record/COMPLICIT in paxtons crimes

not sure why these corrupt assholes drew the line NOW - after being complicit for years tho’

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    daboom1 tough day for your boy

non-issue

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how being suspended from his job by his own party and going on trial is a non-issue, Qhris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explain how being suspended from his job by his own party and going on trial is a non-issue, Qhris.
    Explain how you have a life with 140,000 posts,,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's quite easy if one isn't a brain-dead boomer such as yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a leopard never loses its spots

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Paxton's #2

Webster also played a prominent role in a whistleblower lawsuit filed in 2020 by four former executives who claim they were fired from the attorney general’s office in retaliation for reporting their concerns about Paxton’s behavior to law enforcement.

Webster, the lawsuit alleged, personally fired or participated in the firing of several of the whistleblowers and contributed to an atmosphere of harassment and intimidation directed against whistleblowers.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05...brent-webster/

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chumper cant explain,,,typical no lifer,,,,

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ez gotheem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump learned a new word

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chump learned a new word
    It's almost as old as that Trump .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think its funny that some people think boomer is an insult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to 665.081 of the Texas Government Code, an officer in the state may not be removed from office for an act the officer may have committed before the officer’s election to office.

This impeachment is illegal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to 665.081 of the Texas Government Code, an officer in the state may not be removed from office for an act the officer may have committed before the officer’s election to office.

Qhris has not read even one article of impeachment.

Why do you feel compelled to proudly proclaim your ignorance so frequently, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol simple Chris

only 3 of 20 of the articles relate to stuff Paxton did before he was elected.

Article 1, disregard of official duty

Paxton violated the duties of his office by failing to protect a charitable organization by directing employees to intervene in a lawsuit between the nonprofit Mitte Foundation and Austin real estate investor Nate Paul, a Paxton friend and political donor. “Paxton harmed the Mitte Foundation in an effort to benefit Paul,” the resolution said,

Article 2, disregard of official duty

Paxton misused his official power to issue written legal opinions to help Paul avoid foreclosure sales of properties owned by Paul and his businesses.​​ Paxton concealed his actions by soliciting state Sen. Bryan Hughes, R-Mineola, to seek the attorney general’s opinion as a “straw requestor,” the resolution said, adding that Paxton also directed employees to reverse their legal conclusions in ways that helped Paul.

Article 3, disregard of official duty

Paxton misused his official power to administer the state’s public information laws by directing employees to act contrary to the law on an open records request for Department of Public Safety do ents and in another unspecified case.

Article 4, disregard of official duty

Paxton misused his power to administer public information laws to obtain previously undisclosed information held by his office “for the purpose of providing the information to the benefit of Nate Paul,” the resolution said.

Article 5, disregard of official duty

Paxton misused his official powers by violating the laws regarding how outside attorneys should be appointed. Paxton hired Brandon Cammack, a lawyer of five years, to investigate a “baseless complaint” made by Paul, who had accused federal and state investigators of improperly searching his home and businesses. Cammack responded by issuing 30 grand jury subpoenas in an effort to help Paul, the resolution said.

Article 6, disregard of official duty

Paxton violated his duties of office by firing or retaliating against employees in violation of the Texas Whistleblowers Act, which protects public employees who make good-faith reports of potentially illegal action to law enforcement.

“Paxton terminated the employees without good cause or due process and in retaliation for reporting his illegal acts and improper conduct,” the resolution said. “Furthermore, Paxton engaged in a public and private campaign to impugn the employees’ professional reputations or prejudice their future employment.”

Article 7, misapplication of public resources

Paxton misused public resources by directing employees to conduct a “sham investigation” into the whistleblowers’ complaints, leading the attorney general’s office to publish “a lengthy written report containing false or misleading statements in Paxton’s defense.”

Article 8, disregard of official duty

Paxton misused his official powers by “concealing his wrongful acts in connection with the whistleblower complaints.” To settle the whistleblowers’ lawsuit, Paxton agreed to pay them $3.3 million from public funds. The agreement “con uously delayed the discovery of facts and testimony at trial, to Paxton’s advantage” and deprived voters of the opportunity to make an informed decision in the 2022 election for attorney general, the resolution said.

Article 9, cons utional bribery

Paxton engaged in bribery in violation of Article 16 of the Texas Cons ution when he benefited from Paul’s decision to employ a woman “with whom Paxton was having an extramarital affair.”

“Paul received favorable legal assistance from, or specialized access to, the office of the attorney general,” the resolution said.

Article 10, cons utional bribery

Paxton engaged in bribery in violation of Article 16 of the Texas Cons ution when Paul provided extensive renovations to Paxton’s Austin home. In return, Paul received favorable legal help from Paxton’s agency.

Article 11, obstruction of justice

Paxton abused the judicial process to thwart justice by causing “protracted” delays after a Collin County grand jury indicted him for securities fraud for soliciting investors in Servergy Inc. without disclosing that the McKinney tech company was paying him to round up investors. Those delays “deprived the electorate of its opportunity to make an informed decision when voting for attorney general,” the resolution said.

Article 12, obstruction of justice

Paxton abused the judicial process to thwart justice when Jeff Blackard, a donor to his campaigns, took legal action that “disrupted payment of the prosecutors” in the securities fraud case against him, causing a protracted delay in the case.

Article 13, false statements in official records

Before and after holding public office, Paxton made false statements to mislead the public and public officials by lying to the State Securities Board during its investigation of Paxton’s failure to register as an investment adviser as required by state law.

Article 14, false statements in official records

Before and during his time in office, Paxton made false statements on personal finance statements required by Texas law by failing to “fully and accurately disclose his financial interests” on disclosure forms.

Article 15, false statements in official records

Paxton made, or caused others to make, multiple false or misleading statements in his office’s response to the whistleblowers’ claims in an effort to mislead the public and public officials. In August 2021, the attorney general’s office issued an unsigned, 374-page internal report clearing him of wrongdoing in the allegations made by the fired employees.

Article 16, conspiracy and attempted conspiracy

While in office, Paxton acted with others to conspire, or attempt to conspire, to commit the crimes described in the other articles.

Article 17, misappropriation of public resources

Paxton misused his official powers by causing employees to perform services for his benefit and the benefit of others.

The committee’s investigators said Paxton had diverted employees to perform work that benefited Paul, costing the state at least $72,000 in taxpayer-funded labor. He also hired Cammack for $25,000.

Article 18, dereliction of duty

Paxton violated the Texas Cons ution, his oaths of office, plus statutes and public policy against public officials acting against the public interest.

Article 19, unfitness for office

Paxton engaged in private and public misconduct, described in the articles, that “indicate his unfitness for office,” the resolution said.

Article 20, abuse of public trust

Paxton subverted the lawful operation of Texas government by using, misusing or failing to use his official powers and obstructed the fair and impartial administration of justice, bringing the attorney general’s office “into scandal and disrepute,” which harmed the public’s confidence in the state’s government.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05...s-impeachment/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol simple Chris

only 3 of 20 of the articles relate to stuff Paxton did before he was elected.

https://www.texastribune.org/2023/05...s-impeachment/
    gotheem!!!!

Thread Information