Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Like Michael Adams did in the 90s?
    I mean he could give you 20 at times.

Adams never had a 40 point triple double in the NBA finals Come on now

I don't even recall him dropping a triple double in November vs a scrub team.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

Nothing to refute since you created another strawman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure what you guys are so happy about. Even the 04 pistons lost a game to the lakers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean he could give you 20 at times.

Adams never had a 40 point triple double in the NBA finals Come on now

I don't even recall him dropping a triple double in November vs a scrub team.
    Adam was 5’6 I believe so he wasn’t going to get you 10 rebounds duh

If he had Butler’s height he would have jad multiple 50 pt triple doubles

Another notorious stat padding scrub was Fat Lever

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Go Heat!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    JV team winning again Fail LAL no matter what you are exposed as a probable *champ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    James crying over blatant foul! Sigh

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    Laker hater gets thrown one bone a series, but cucked by LeGOAT James in five each time

Can we get a pink on OP after LeBron calls out Trump in the FMVP speech?

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count

s/o to the real JV teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s/o to the real JV teams
    That isn't that telling of a stat, tbh. With the increase in scoring, it's easier for teams to get a higher margin of victory. A 10 pts win of today is like a 5 pts win of the 90's.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

s/o to the real JV teams
    Damn, Jordan’s Finals opponents were so

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

s/o to the real JV teams
    The league wasn’t watered down by the Bobcats

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only by the Hornets, Raps, Griz,Magic, Heat, Timberwolves

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Only by the Hornets, Raps, Griz,Magic, Heat, Timberwolves
    Except scrub teams like the Bobcats made the playoffs in LeBrat’s conference.

Magic had Shaq/Penny/Nick, Hornets had Zo/LJ/Muggys, Heat had Zo/Hardaway/Mashburn who would have sent him packing.

Muphuckas biggest challenge was DeFrozen/Biymbo or George/Hibbert for a decade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Magic had Shaq/Penny/Nick, Hornets had Zo/LJ/Muggys, Heat had Zo/Hardaway/Mashburn who would have sent him packing.

Magic didn’t have Shaq and Penny during Jordan’s first 2 les
    Then in 96 they loat Grant to an injury and a few weeks later Shaq bolted to Cali

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    POSTSEASON net efficiency

has nothing to do with regular season teams that miss the playoffs

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Magic didn’t have Shaq and Penny during Jordan’s first 2 les
    Then in 96 they loat Grant to an injury and a few weeks later Shaq bolted to Cali
    Exactly, DK wasn’t playing fraud teams in the 1st rd or 2nd for a decade unlike LeBrat.

Dikembe’s Hawks would have made multiple conference Finals in the watered down era considering they were better than Hibbert’s Pacers.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The late 90's Hornets team of Rice-Vlade-Mason was also pretty good. All 3 of those guys would be better in todays NBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Exactly, DK wasn’t playing fraud teams in the 1st rd or 2nd for a decade unlike LeBrat.

Dikembe’s Hawks would have made multiple conference Finals in the watered down era considering they were better than Hibbert’s Pacers.
    Really?

I remember DK playing teams in the 1st, 2nd round and even ECF

Knicks? Ewing and scrubs. Their 2nd beat player was an actual grocery bagger

Barkley’s Sixers and Mutombo’s Hawks? no comment

Miami Heat? Washington Bullets? NJ Nets?

And the saddest part is that he needed the refs against those teams

The 1998 Pacers is the only legit team he faced in the East during his le runs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The late 90's Hornets team of Rice-Vlade-Mason was also pretty good. All 3 of those guys would be better in todays NBA.
    I’ll give you Rice but not the rest

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ll give you Rice but not the rest
    Vlade's game is even more suitable for the current NBA. He's a great playmaker in the mold of Jokic but is also more mobile then Jokic. Vlade was also an above average defender. Mason is basically Draymond Green on steroids in the sense that he's much bigger than Draymond but was a point forward like Dray but with a great post up game unlike Dray. Tell me how Mase and Vlade would be worse today?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Vlade's game is even more suitable for the current NBA. He's a great playmaker in the mold of Jokic but is also more mobile then Jokic. Vlade was also an above average defender. Mason is basically Draymond Green on steroids in the sense that he's much bigger than Draymond but was a point forward like Dray but with a great post up game unlike Dray. Tell me how Mase and Vlade would be worse today?
    Mase couldn't shoot to save his life; Draymond can shoot and has a much higher basketball IQ
    Vlade has the skill set but doesn't have the stamina to keep with today's NBA

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    mason might have more offensive ability than dray (although an even worse jumper), but no where near the defensive mind of dray.

vlade would do good, but i have a hard time believing he would be any more of a star in todays league than he was in his day. could you imagine him being stuck on pick situations with dame, steph, murray, or the plethora of elite shooters/drivers that exist today? not sure he could be a championship caliber center, unless the team was built to cover his weakness defensively. then again, he was never a championship caliber center.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mase couldn't shoot to save his life; Draymond can shoot and has a much higher basketball IQ
    Vlade has the skill set but doesn't have the stamina to keep with today's NBA
    Draymond is a terrible shooter. Mase had a good midrange game, fade away shot, and post up. Mase didn't have a 3 point shot so you can use that against him which is fine. I can't say Dray has a higher IQ than Mase I would say their IQ was on the same level. Mase was as good of a play maker as Draymond and got a ton of assists for his position during an era where only PG's were allowed to dominate the ball for assists. Vlade and stamina that's debatable.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    mason might have more offensive ability than dray (although an even worse jumper), but no where near the defensive mind of dray.

vlade would do good, but i have a hard time believing he would be any more of a star in todays league than he was in his day. could you imagine him being stuck on pick situations with dame, steph, murray, or the plethora of elite shooters/drivers that exist today? not sure he could be a championship caliber center, unless the team was built to cover his weakness defensively. then again, he was never a championship caliber center.
    Mason was a versatile defender. He could guard forwards, centers, guards. You have to have a defensive mind to guard players of different positions.

Thread Information