Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Mason was a versatile defender. He could guard forwards, centers, guards. You have to have a defensive mind to guard players of different positions.

i didnt say mason "is a poor defender". i said he is nowhere near "the defensive mind" of dray

being a versatile man defender, and being able to quarterback an entire teams defense are two very different things.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Really?

I remember DK playing teams in the 1st, 2nd round and even ECF

Knicks? Ewing and scrubs. Their 2nd beat player was an actual grocery bagger

Barkley’s Sixers and Mutombo’s Hawks? no comment
    All of whom were better than Hibbert’s Pacers or DeFrozen’s Raptors.

Miami Heat? Washington Bullets? NJ Nets?
    More talent than Average Al’s Hawks

And the saddest part is that he needed the refs against those teams

The 1998 Pacers is the only legit team he faced in the East during his le runs
    HOFers at their PEAK: Ewing/Barkley/Rodman/Reggie/Deke/Dumars
    LEGIT All-stars in their prime: Zo/LJ/Hardaway/Smitty/Penny/Price/Daugherty/Rice + athletic peak Shaq.

Name me one legit HOFer LeBrat feasted on the past decade who wasn’t TOSB or in their diapers....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of whom Ewing/Barkley/Rodman/Reggie/Deke/Dumars
    LEGIT All-stars in their prime: Zo/LJ/Hardaway/Smitty/Penny/Price/Daugherty/Rice + athletic peak Shaq.

Name me one legit HOFer LeBrat feasted on the past decade who wasn’t TOSB or in their diapers....
    I already went over Ewing’s Knicks and Barkley’s Sixers lol

Bulls beat Pistons after Zeke ed up his wrist and Stern changed the rules for MJ not to mention the Pistons were coming off 4-5 long playoff runs and the Bulls were younger

Cavs had some good players but their starting shooting guard - Uncle Joey from Full House - wouldn’t even make a G league team today

Shaq/Penny I went over this already, they lost Grant early in the 96 ECF and a few weeks later Shaq left Orlando

Reggie I went over this already, I said the 98 Pacers are the only legit threat they faced in the East, even though Reggie was nothing more than a glorified Klay Thompson

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    lol at the massive overrating of 90s greats. if they lived in the modern era where every single play of your career is analyzed and put on 5 forms of social media, people would see how many holes their games had, how so many of them were actually soft as charmin despite a fake tough guy persona, and massive repeated choke artists

I can't imagine how much Ewing, Reggie, Barkley, Zo, and many others would get torn apart by the social media world for their flaws

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and lol at those Mason defensive highlights, he was put on those guys for short stretches, there is no way he can guard those guys full time, Olajuwon torched him in the 94 Finals

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and lol at those Mason defensive highlights, he was put on those guys for short stretches, there is no way he can guard those guys full time, Olajuwon torched him in the 94 Finals
    You can make the same case with Draymomd in the sense he can only guard different positions for short stretches.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can make the same case with Draymomd in the sense he can only guard different positions for short stretches.
    Still a better shooter than Mase and higher bb ip

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    I already went over Ewing’s Knicks and Barkley’s Sixers lol
    Yeah, literally went OVER it by ignore the FACT they are better than anyone LeBrat faced in the Leastern Conference.

Bulls beat Pistons after Zeke ed up his wrist and Stern changed the rules for MJ not to mention the Pistons were coming off 4-5 long playoff runs and the Bulls were younger
    Did I list Zeke as one of the HOFers at the PEAK? The '91 Pistons were no different than the TOSB Celtics who pushed the Heatles to 7 while GOAT swept the Pistons.

Cavs had some good players but their starting shooting guard - Uncle Joey from Full House - wouldn’t even make a G league team today
    You mean like the Ringer intern turned G League shooting guard that's currently playing on a Finals team?

Shaq/Penny I went over this already, they lost Grant early in the 96 ECF and a few weeks later Shaq left Orlando
    Pacers lost Granger & Rose got injured otherwise BOTH would have beaten the Heatles.

Reggie I went over this already, I said the 98 Pacers are the only legit threat they faced in the East, even though Reggie was nothing more than a glorified Klay Thompson
    Klank Thompson is a low-key postseason choker who's living off one outlier game & would be nothing more than Michael Redd without Curry, meanwhile past prime Reggie was going toe-to-toe with PEAK Kidd/AI.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, literally went OVER it by ignore the FACT they are better than anyone LeBrat faced in the Leastern Conference.

Did I list Zeke as one of the HOFers at the PEAK? The '91 Pistons were no different than the TOSB Celtics who pushed the Heatles to 7 while GOAT swept the Pistons.

You mean like the Ringer intern turned G League shooting guard that's currently playing on a Finals team?

Pacers lost Granger & Rose got injured otherwise BOTH would have beaten the Heatles.

Klank Thompson is a low-key postseason choker who's living off one outlier game & would be nothing more than Michael Redd without Curry, meanwhile past prime Reggie was going toe-to-toe with PEAK Kidd/AI.
    stop living in the past, NBA players are better today
    nostalgia smh

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    stop living in the past, NBA players are better today
    nostalgia smh
    Steve Kerr would be a starter, Price an MVP candidate & Kukoc would have been averaging a 25+ point triple double in Today’s NBA.

But Daniel “Can’t Shoot Nor Dribble” Green is good enough to be a starter on a championship team & Draymond “Triple Single” Green an MVP candidate.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Steve Kerr would be a starter, Price an MVP candidate & Kukoc would have been averaging a 25+ point triple double in Today’s NBA.

But Daniel “Can’t Shoot Nor Dribble” Green is good enough to be a starter on a championship team & Draymond “Triple Single” Green an MVP candidate.
    sad thing is you're probably not even trolling, you are actually stupid enough to believe the re ed crap you say

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    sad thing is you're probably not even trolling, you are actually stupid enough to believe the re ed crap you say

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It hurts my feeling that you ignore my posts, you probably believe I’m a re ed flaming turd
    I do truly believe that you’re a re ed flaming inbred turd, no doubt about it.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I do truly believe that you’re a re ed flaming inbred turd, no doubt about it.
    wow someone's butthurt

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No, I think they were about even in bball IQ. Mase looked goonish but he was not. This guy is underrated. He went to Charlotte and was a key piece for them as well. R.I.P.

I noticed that nobody was talking about Donkey's game or his high bball IQ this past season for some reason

Still a better shooter than Mase and higher bb ip

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I think they were about even in bball IQ. Mase looked goonish but he was not. This guy is underrated. He went to Charlotte and was a key piece for them as well. R.I.P.

I noticed that nobody was talking about Donkey's game or his high bball IQ this past season for some reason
    Never said Mase had a low bbiq because he was goonish
    There is no correlation lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ha ha Lakers lose to a one man JV team still missing a leading scorer. Butler is clutch!

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Never said Mase had a low bbiq because he was goonish
    There is no correlation lol
    Mase would be Bam aka ECF MVP in Today’s NBA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    we havent lost back to back games since january. it aint gonna happen now.

we built different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we havent lost back to back games since january. it aint gonna happen now.

we built different
    Kuzma soft as charmin charming in.

Thread Information