Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Says the guy who does not know what impeached means.
    And then does not know why the president was impeached.

Just say, you were wrong.
    Its ok.

Say, "my bad", can you do that?
    Times are tough for you.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To the bunker, ...

Just like the orange guy.
    You lie and dont know what the you are talking about.

Put up another picture and laugh hide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    4-d chess, on a 1-d line.
    You are an amazing fool.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his team are smart in that they understand the concept of means to an end very well. He was a Democrat not too long ago, but then when he decided to enter the political arena, he saw the easiest/most untapped demographic to go after. All of the Spurtacular and MellenialMessiah types. White people on edge about their perceived loss of clout to the "liberal cucks" and the "snowflakes."

Combine that with Hillary's historical unlikability and you had a recipe for success. The problem is that this time the Democrats picked a more likeable, less polarizing candidate. Meanwhile some of Trump's supporters are having a crisis of conscience in the face is his undeniable evil and jumping ship. It's been fun to watch.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump and his team are smart in that they understand the concept of means to an end very well. He was a Democrat not too long ago, but then when he decided to enter the political arena, he saw the easiest/most untapped demographic to go after. All of the Spurtacular and MellenialMessiah types. White people on edge about their perceived loss of clout to the "liberal cucks" and the "snowflakes."

Combine that with Hillary's historical unlikability and you had a recipe for success. The problem is that this time the Democrats picked a more likeable, less polarizing candidate. Meanwhile some of Trump's supporters are having a crisis of conscience in the face is his undeniable evil and jumping ship. It's been fun to watch.
    Yea, that's what's happening here. It's why I'm making pro Latino, pro black threads and what not and am happy that they're no longer being tethered to the Democrat Plantation and are advancing out of the poverty. You need very convenient narratives. Never mind whether they're true or not.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bam.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I would agree he knows his real base has the perception that their lives are out of their control. When one has the feeling they cannot make it without help, it has to be frightening. The one thing they had going for them was being white, and sort of male. In the United States this was supposed to give them an automatic advantage, until it got questioned. When thats all you can stand on and its perceived as being kicked out from under you... panic.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll take this over the dark winter.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yea, that's what's happening here. It's why I'm making pro Latino, pro black threads and what not and am happy that they're no longer being tethered to the Democrat Plantation and are advancing out of the poverty. You need very convenient narratives. Never mind whether they're true or not.
    you make threads constantly because your an autistic trump slurping got, not because you're actually pro black or pro latino stfu dummy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you make threads constantly because your an autistic trump slurping got, not because you're actually pro black or pro latino stfu dummy
    You ain't black.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    sick burn re

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I didn't say you ain't blake; but who knows....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bam.

Every rally equals more voters.
    Florida 3 rallies netted him 50,181 new voter registrations.
    Arizona 4 rallies 82,136 new voters.
    Omaha 43,651.
    Michigan 3 rallies 42,482.
    PA 4 rallies = 63,320 new registered voters.
    Cow Hampshire 13,263 newbies (Cankles won NH by 3000 votes).
    OH 18,949.
    NV 15,038.
    WI 13,850.
    Georgia 11,940.
    NC 28,278 Newbies.
    Florida is already in the bag and it will be obvious on Sunday or Monday.
    PA he was behind by 89,000 votes (by my calc) 3 weeks ago. He is now at minimum 50/50
    His game plan is to add more states to what he won in 2016.
    Now get out and vote ers

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone's safe from sniffles b/c dip governor limited the event to 250 people.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the autocratic "unitary executive" at work, telling Congress and its oversight to off

DHS watchdog report again confirms former DHS Sec. Kirstjen Nielsen lied to Congress

https://www.dailykos.com/stories/1991029

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ain't that the truth...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I would agree he knows his real base has the perception that their lives are out of their control. When one has the feeling they cannot make it without help, it has to be frightening. The one thing they had going for them was being white, and sort of male. In the United States this was supposed to give them an automatic advantage, until it got questioned. When thats all you can stand on and its perceived as being kicked out from under you... panic.
    lmao you've def lost it upstairs and your TDS is now at threat level midnight!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Champion Level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah...you made those threads because you think those people will help your guy win the election. I would not call them pro whoever threads...

I'm genuinely curious though...why do you love Trump so much?

Thread Information