My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Malik

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got our 1 outta James---that's it and that's all. , and he'll grudge that to us to his grave, lamenting his part in it thru eternity. But we got it and we ain't givin' it up for the money, nor the marbles, nor that chalk. Uh, uh.

ha, ha, James, ha, ha!!!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got our 1 outta James---that's it and that's all. , and he'll grudge that to us to his grave, lamenting his part in it thru eternity. But we got it and we ain't givin' it up for the money, nor the marbles, nor that chalk. Uh, uh.

ha, ha, James, ha, ha!!!
    Big facts people act like he is immortal he just a man …
    He got us even with the green ers in bawstahn …
    So I’m good I didn’t think we would win it this year anyway.
    But as long as celts don’t ring either I’m good outside of this forum they are only true rivals

At Amb I normally don’t believe in basketball gods and I feel outside motivation is overblown but the extra lift in the win it for Kobe and Gigi vibe played a small but significant part of putting us over the top

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Big facts people act like he is immortal he just a man …
    He got us even with the green ers in bawstahn …
    So I’m good I didn’t think we would win it this year anyway.
    But as long as celts don’t ring either I’m good outside of this forum they are only true rivals

At Amb I normally don’t believe in basketball gods and I feel outside motivation is overblown but the extra lift in the win it for Kobe and Gigi vibe played a small but significant part of putting us over the top
    Dude, I can't imagine a couple of players decide to play extra hard because a previous franchise member and his daughter died in a tragic accident. Not that I don't believe people have a heart, but I don't believe people leave things on the table when they are in pursuit of a championship, especially for someone as driven as Lebron.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dude, I can't imagine a couple of players decide to play extra hard because a previous franchise member and his daughter died in a tragic accident. Not that I don't believe people have a heart, but I don't believe people leave things on the table when they are in pursuit of a championship, especially for someone as driven as Lebron.
    I agree. Where were these people, these black men when he stood accused of rape? They turned their backs on him and hid for years, until he and the child augered on in on that hillside. Only then did they scurry forth like the rats they are to pick over the carcasses of the aforementioned Kobe and child,,,lamenting in the public square, wailing and carrying on to make a quick dollar and whatever dimes were within the reach of their greed and public lust.

Only thing driven about LeBron is his unrelenting hunt for the path of least resistance.

Me? I spit on him. Now, shut the up and dribble.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree. Where were these people, these black men when he stood accused of rape? They turned their backs on him and hid for years, until he and the child augered on in on that hillside. Only then did they scurry forth like the rats they are to pick over the carcasses of the aforementioned Kobe and child,,,lamenting in the public square, wailing and carrying on to make a quick dollar and whatever dimes were within the reach of their greed and public lust.

Only thing driven about LeBron is his unrelenting hunt for the path of least resistance.

Me? I spit on him. Now, shut the up and dribble.
    Lebron, the lakers saviour, was in high school.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lebron, the lakers saviour, was in high school.
    "black men" amb.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You downplay and it’s not like it can be proven but roughly sane cast has been inconsistent dog almost two seasons since … whatever it is some teams have “it” bucks last year Mavs in 2011 Raptors maybe it wasn’t Kobe and again I only said a small but significant part … but they haven’t come close to it since.
    And besides AD and Bron alluded to it whether it was horse or not you and I are not pros I can only report what was stated … I don’t care enough about sports currently to debate it much

Thread Information