San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe and fish cried

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still higher than the 1999* Finals
    Nope 1999 finals was a lot higher than the 2020 Finals. If you don't believe me look a this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Fi...revious%20year.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Nope 1999 finals was a lot higher than the 2020 Finals. If you don't believe me look a this link https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBA_Fi...revious%20year.
    Dude you quoted Wikileaks? - 200 points son. Next violation and I'll get DPG to drop the pink hammer on ya

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kobe and fish cried

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dude you quoted Wikileaks? - 200 points son. Next violation and I'll get DPG to drop the pink hammer on ya
    How disappointing I never thought you would go the conservative route and deny actual facts.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How disappointing I never thought you would go the conservative route and deny actual facts.
    《FacepalmGif》

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Were there games today?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^
    Better than 90s NBA tbh
    I actually like the 90s Finals minus all the cheating for Dad Killer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I actually like the 90s Finals minus all the cheating for Dad Killer.
    The best part of the 90s is 1994 tbh, no cheating for MJ since he wasn’t playing, media realized other players exist, Bulls were more fun to watch (more ball movement)

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best part of the 90s is 1994 tbh, no cheating for MJ since he wasn’t playing, media realized other players exist, Bulls were more fun to watch (more ball movement)
    True. Bulls-Knicks was actually better without MJ, I'd say.

That 94 team could've legit won without MJ. They were a bad break from doing it. And that was without all the nonsense phantom calls.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    True. Bulls-Knicks was actually better without MJ, I'd say.

That 94 team could've legit won without MJ. They were a bad break from doing it. And that was without all the nonsense phantom calls.
    No

But they could have made the finals for sure.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's pretty deceptive they are comparing opening week of this year which was Christmas weekend to what was the regular opening week in 2019. Christmas weekend is always going to get high ratings compared to the regular start date of the NBA.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No

But they could have made the finals for sure.
    They were looking like the better team against the Knicks. And they weren't getting the MJ charity.

Michael ALWAYS needed charity to get past the Knicks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They were looking like the better team against the Knicks. And they weren't getting the MJ charity.

Michael ALWAYS needed charity to get past the Knicks.
    true true
    Especially game 5 of the 1993 ECF , that was a ing travesty
    lol needing help against a grocery bagger and rivers

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    true true
    Especially game 5 of the 1993 ECF , that was a ing travesty
    lol needing help against a grocery bagger and rivers
    Those 90's refs would have lost their hearing if Lebron played those Knicks teams. He'd be in their ears constantly crying that Mason and those boys were being too mean to him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those 90's refs would have lost their hearing if Lebron played those Knicks teams. He'd be in their ears constantly crying that Mason and those boys were being too mean to him
    crofl

James in the ISO era against those scrubs ?

He would easily drop 70 ppg on those grocery baggers and MTV Rap rejects masquerading as Knicks players
    And if they tried to hurt him while going to the basket, he would send Oak and Mason to the hospital

Dude is built like Karl Malone but he is obviously far more skilled, lol thinking any of those YMCA janitors would hurt Lebron coming at full speed

« hur durr physicality »

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Sure, he'd get his 30 in any era. Not denying he is a freak of nature.

But he'd be knocked on his azz so many times that his career wouldn't be nearly as impressive in terms of longevity. There would be no year 18 for him and by year 13 he's got Larry's Bird's busted back and waving a towel for somebody

crofl

He would easily drop 70 ppg on those grocery baggers and MTV Rap rejects masquerading as Knicks players
    And if they tried to hurt him while going to the basket, he would send Oak and Mason to the hospital

Dude is built like Karl Malone but he is obviously far more skilled, lol thinking any of those YMCA janitors would hurt Lebron coming at full speed

« hur durr physicality »

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure, he'd get his 30 in any era. Not denying he is a freak of nature.

But he'd be knocked on his azz so many times that his career wouldn't be nearly as impressive in terms of longevity. There would be no year 18 for him and by year 13 he's got Larry's Bird's busted back and waving a towel for somebody
    He could always do what Jordan did, take a couple of years off twice

(And Bird’s busted back had nothing to do with the game)
    Last edited by lefty; 01-02-2021 at 07:07 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    crofl

« hur durr physicality »
    TBF, James is the product of advances in steroids. Put him in the 80's and he's not going to be the same player.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    But he'd be knocked on his azz so many times that his career wouldn't be nearly as impressive in terms of longevity.
    considering people like you want to cry about how ref protected lebron is due to his supers om, then perhaps an argument exists that he would be even more ref protected in the era of the single most ref protected player in sports history

and tbqh if karl could handle it and last as long as he did, i'd personally feel confident that lebron who takes as good or better care of his body, would be just fine.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    considering people like you want to cry about how ref protected lebron is due to his supers om, then perhaps an argument exists that he would be even more ref protected in the era of the single most ref protected player in sports history

and tbqh if karl could handle it and last as long as he did, i'd personally feel confident that lebron who takes as good or better care of his body, would be just fine.
    Exactly tbqh

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Similar body types, much different games.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    TBF, James is the product of advances in steroids. Put him in the 80's and he's not going to be the same player.
    He had the most NBA ready body ever. You think he was juicing up at 16?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Similar body types, much different games.
    youre right

bron doesnt have to battle the mental toll of hiding that he rapes children and abandons his daughters

more funny is that you even bring this up when karl was a "big man" in the era of where "big men beat the living daylights out of each other!!!!!!!!!!1!1"

since bron is a guard, then by your memory of that era, he would be even less subject to that type of punishment compared to big man karl malone

regardless, i think bron would be fine when hes running with high speed and momentum into a bunch of big men who weigh 15+ lbs less than he does

Thread Information