Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Butler comes up as a true leader and true superstar as Davis/DaQuit with no Bam opposing him comes up small. LBJ has some insignificant stats. If Bam comes back LAL may rue day they forgot to beat down a woefully lessor opponent.

GO HEAT

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Aww so cute you made a new thread for one laker loss lmao .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's no way Anthony Davis gets injured. Can't see it happening tbh.

2 things certain in life - Steph is a chucker and AD will not get injured in the Finals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Aww so cute you made a new thread for one laker loss lmao .
    Not just a loss an embarrassment by LAL that claimed to be historic after beat same JV team in game 2. Fraud championship likely coming still for LAL due to injuries, not playing the best teams and the zebras assist when needed to get Jokic and Bam in convenient foul trouble. Seriously how can anyone root for the peripatetic James and AD - who quit on Pelicans?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    peripatetic
    An excellent word

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Not just a loss an embarrassment by LAL that claimed to be historic after beat same JV team in game 2. Fraud championship likely coming still for LAL due to injuries, not playing the best teams and the zebras assist when needed to get Jokic and Bam in convenient foul trouble. Seriously how can anyone root for the peripatetic James and AD - who quit on Pelicans?
    One game bro lol. Teams get hot it happens . But if this one win means this much to you I’m all for it lol

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    laker hater celebrating 4-1 series wins now

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    took a nearly perfect performance by miami and a horrifying performance for the Lakers to barely win the game

nothing for the Lakers to worry about at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    took a nearly perfect performance by miami and a horrifying performance for the Lakers to barely win the game

nothing for the Lakers to worry about at all
    No . This is what we are all laughing at. Losing a game on this series, the way things have played out, it's kind of pathetic for the soon to be champions, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    A second tier star like Butler putting up playstation numbers.

Today's NBA

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No . This is what we are all laughing at. Losing a game on this series, the way things have played out, it's kind of pathetic for the soon to be champions, tbh.
    If I remember correctly, we lost a game against the JV Knicks in 1999

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I remember correctly, we lost a game against the JV Knicks in 1999
    The 99 Knicks kick the living out of this depleted Heat team. This was a 7 men rotation team that is missing 2 of its 3 best players.

Just take a minute to realize what the Heat are going to war with: a fringe top 15 player (Butler), 3 rookies (Nunn, Herro, Robinson. I know Robinson isn't technically one, but for all intents and purposes he is one), two past prime role players (Iggy and Crowder) and two journymen bigmen (Leonard and Olynik). That's by far the least talented finals teams of all time.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    A second tier star like Butler putting up playstation numbers.

Today's NBA
    lol 67 win championship bulls taken to 7 by a 51 win knicks squad

lol 72 win championship bulls losing one game to a 47 win knicks squad

lol 99 championship spurs losing a game to a .500 twolves team and losing a game to an 8th seed knicks squad

lol shaq and kobe 67 win championship lakers taken the distance by a 44 win kings squad

lol larry bird 62 win championship celtics losing two games to a BELOW .500 rockets squad in the finals

LMAO magic and kareem getting bounced in the first round by the same BELOW .500 rockets squad

lol 62 win championship bird celtics losing a game to 35 win bullets

lol 62 win championship magic kareem lakers losing a game to 42 win blazers

lol 67 win celtics supposedly GOAT team losing a game to a 50 win hawks team and 2 games to a 51 win rockets team in the finals

lol 65 win championship magic kareem lakers losing a game to 42 win warriors

lol 62 win magic kareem championship lakers taken to 7 by 47 and 53 win teams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol 67 win championship bulls taken to 7 by a 51 win knicks squad

lol 72 win championship bulls losing one game to a 47 win knicks squad

lol 99 championship spurs losing a game to a .500 twolves team and losing a game to an 8th seed knicks squad

lol shaq and kobe 67 win championship lakers taken the distance by a 44 win kings squad

lol larry bird 62 win championship celtics losing two games to a BELOW .500 rockets squad in the finals

LMAO magic and kareem getting bounced in the first round by the same BELOW .500 rockets squad

lol 62 win championship bird celtics losing a game to 35 win bullets

lol 62 win championship magic kareem lakers losing a game to 42 win blazers

lol 67 win celtics supposedly GOAT team losing a game to a 50 win hawks team and 2 games to a 51 win rockets team in the finals

lol 65 win championship magic kareem lakers losing a game to 42 win warriors

lol 62 win magic kareem championship lakers taken to 7 by 47 and 53 win teams
    How many of those teams were a 7 men team missing 2 of their 3 best players?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    How many of those teams were a 7 men team missing 2 of their 3 best players?
    doesn't matter. as usual you miss the point. stuff happens. teams occasionally lose games they shouldn't. means nothing if you still win the series.

oh yeah

lol dream team losing to a college basketball team and raped by bobby hurley

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Game 4 will be a blowout for the Lakers. What's the odds? Maybe I should drive out and put money on this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    doesn't matter. as usual you miss the point. stuff happens. teams occasionally lose games they shouldn't. means nothing if you still win the series.

oh yeah

lol dream team losing to a college basketball team and raped by bobby hurley
    Comparing a practice game to an NBA finals one.

also, "lol at missing the point". You are missing the point son. Nobody is thinking the Heat can turn this series around we are just taking the opportunity to on the Lakers one last time on this *season. Why the are you getting your panties so in a bunch?

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Comparing a practice game to an NBA finals one.

also, "lol at missing the point". You are missing the point son. Nobody is thinking the Heat can turn this series around we are just taking the opportunity to on the Lakers one last time on this *season. Why the are you getting your panties so in a bunch?
    talk about getting your panties in a bunch with this emo reply

why don't you go say more stupid stuff then get mad when a fellow spurfan points out your hypocrisy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers win Game 4 easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    talk about getting your panties in a bunch with this emo reply

why don't you go say more stupid stuff then get mad when a fellow spurfan points out your hypocrisy
    The ? Tell me which part of that comment has any emo connotation

We are all here taking a light piss on the Lakers for the last time this season and you come all serious saying " it's just one game, this things happen. Let the Lakers alone you big meanies ". What the you care, aren't you a Mavs fan? GTFO son.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    The ? Tell me which part of that comment has any emo connotation

We are all here taking a light piss on the Lakers for the last time this season and you come all serious saying " it's just one game, this things happen. Let the Lakers alone you big meanies ". What the you care, aren't you a Mavs fan? GTFO son.
    lol defensive

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have this tendency of projecting things on people you are arguing that aren't really there, tbh. That's not how it works son. You can't make up and expect people not to realize you are pissing outside the bowl, tbh.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    You have this tendency of projecting things on people you are arguing that aren't really there, tbh. That's not how it works son. You can't make up and expect people not to realize you are pissing outside the bowl, tbh.
    lol even more defensive

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    leave me alone and just let me talk bad about the Lakers

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol random insult because you can't think of a comeback that makes sense

Thread Information