My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs: Still not dominant.
    2- Ravens
    3- Seahawks
    4- Steelers
    5- ans
    6- Bucs: Wasn't too high on them because I know the offense is being overrated A F, but that defense might be for real. If TOSB Brady can channel his inner early career self and game manage something fierce, they might get far in the weak ass AFC.
    7- Packers: Has a conference finals team ever lost so bad during the regular season?
    8- Bears
    9- Bills
    10- Saints
    11- Rams
    12- Colts
    13- Cardinals
    14- Patriots
    15- 49ers
    16- Browns
    17- Raiders
    18- Panthers
    19- Texans
    20- Dolphins
    21- Lions
    22- Vikings
    23- Falcons
    24- Eagles
    25- Chargers
    26- Broncos

27- Cowboys: Historically bad defense.
    28- Bengals
    29- Jaguars
    30- Giants
    31- Football team
    32- Jets
    Last edited by DAF86; 10-19-2020 at 11:07 PM.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs
    2- Ravens
    3- Steelers: Biggest test of the season coming next week.
    4- Seahawks: Could start falling off soon if that defense doesn't get a bit better. I feel like they dominated the game vs the Cardinals though. They gave the game away.
    5- Bucs
    6- Packers
    7- ans
    8- Saints
    9- Rams
    10- Cardinals
    11- Bills

12- 49ers: Tempted to put them higher, tbh.
    13- Colts
    14- Bears
    15- Browns
    16- Panthers
    17- Raiders
    18- Patriots
    19- Texans
    20- Dolphins
    21- Lions
    22- Vikings
    23- Falcons
    24- Eagles
    25- Chargers
    26- Broncos
    27- Bengals
    28- Jaguars
    29- Giants
    30- Football Team
    31- Cowboys
    32- Jets

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    NFC West with 4 of the top 10 teams in the entire League

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Problem is the 49ers are going to be 4-4 after next week and the margin is extremely narrow. They can't afford any more losses to inferior opponents. They've already had 2 absolute stinkers; at home, no less. Also, Newsom needs to let fans back into that stadium

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Raiders @ Browns should be an interesting game... both teams look fairly middle of the pack, good not great. Should be cool to see where they stand up against each other.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Raiders @ Browns should be an interesting game... both teams look fairly middle of the pack, good not great. Should be cool to see where they stand up against each other.
    It's too bad the browns are gonna decline from 5-2 to 8-8, such a promising start derailed by one huge injury.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs: Mahomes numbers might not be as flashy as Wilsons, but they might be better.
    2- Steelers: Looking at their schedule they might go undefeated for quite a bit. Furthermore, I don't see how they lose more than 2 or 3 games, tbh.
    3- Seahawks
    4- Ravens: More than 200 rushing yards than the Steelers, more passing yards, more than 10 minutes of time of possession. They proved they are the better team, imho. I still think they are the second best team in the league but I gotta respect the record and head to head result.
    5- Bucs
    6- Packers: Looking more and more like pretenders, tbh.
    7- Saints
    8- ans: The ans are who I thought they were!!!
    9- Cardinals
    10- Colts
    11- Bills
    12- Rams
    13- Bears
    14- Raiders
    15- Browns
    16- Dolphins

17- 49ers: This just doesn't seem to be their season.
    18- Panthers
    19- Patriots
    20- Vikings
    21- Lions
    22- Texans
    23- Falcons
    24- Broncos
    25- Chargers
    26- Bengals
    27- Eagles
    28- Giants
    29- Jaguars
    30- Football Team
    31- Cowboys
    32- Jets

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs: Mahomes might be quietest MVP front runner, at the mid-point of the season, ever.
    2- Steelers: One of the less impressive 8 - 0 teams ever. And they are probably going to remain undefeated for at least two more weeks.
    3- Ravens: But really the second best team in football, imvho.
    4- Seahawks: Gave them the edge over the Saints because of Russell. That defense though.
    5- Saints: First game healthy in a long time and they looked great. They might very well be the best team in the NFC but I won't give them the tle officially untill they start showing that kind of dominance more consistently.
    6- Packers
    7- Bucs: lol at anyone that had them as the best team in the NFL.
    8- ans
    9- Bills: MVP Allen is back. For how long though?
    10- Cardinals
    11- Colts
    12- Rams
    13- Raiders
    14- Dolphins
    15- Browns
    16- Bears
    17- Vikings
    18- Panthers
    19- Texans
    20- Falcons

21- Patriots: They have been compe ive on every game this season. The problem is that it doesn't matter if it is against the Chiefs or the Jets.
    22- 49ers
    23- Lions
    24- Broncos
    25- Chargers
    26- Bengals
    27- Eagles
    28- Giants
    29- Jaguars
    30- Football Team
    31- Cowboys

32- Jets: That tanking effort in the 4th quarter should be taught in every football academy across the globe. It was flawless.
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-09-2020 at 11:52 PM.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    No reason to put Seattle over the Packers or Saints. Their best win is at Miami, they’ve squeaked by several bad teams especially at home, and they have one of the worst defenses in all of football. This is just a biased vote for Russell Wilson. I would have Green Bay 4th and keep the Saints at 5th and even put the Bucs over them too.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    No reason to put Seattle over the Packers or Saints. Their best win is at Miami, they’ve squeaked by several bad teams especially at home, and they have one of the worst defenses in all of football. This is just a biased vote for Russell Wilson. I would have Green Bay 4th and keep the Saints at 5th and even put the Bucs over them too.
    Besides having arguably the best player in the NFL, my other reasoning for maintaining them as the best ranked NFC team is that they have lost 2 games, one of which they really should have won vs the Cardinals. Vs the Bills they were thoroughly outplayed but they still managed to put 30+ pts. When the Saints and Packers have lost, they have looked very bad. But, as you said, it might be because the Seahawks haven't played anyone trully elite yet.

The NFC is very weak at the top right now compared to the AFC, it is wide ass open, without a single team showing any type of consistency. I have the Seahawks at 4th right now, but they could easily be outside the top 10 by next week.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs
    2- Steelers
    3- Saints: Just as they were gaining steam Brees goes down, proving once again that Brady is the luckiest sob ever.
    4- Packers
    5- Bucs: Arians and Brady back to their air stat padding ways.
    6- Ravens: I still believe in them, tbh.
    7- Seahawks: Defense finally allowed less than 100 pts. I still see them as favourites to win their division for some reason.
    8- Bills
    9- Rams

10- Cardinals: A young, exciting, up and coming team but a bit overrated by many, imho. They are two miracle games away from being 4-5.
    11- Colts
    12- ans
    13- Dolphins
    14- Raiders

15- Vikings: They should be 7-5 in 3 weeks.
    16- Browns
    17- Bears

18- Patriots: Belichick and McDaniels doing magic to keep that ty ass roster compe ive.
    19- Falcons
    20- Panthers
    21- Texans
    22- 49ers
    23- Lions
    24- Broncos
    25- Chargers
    26- Bengals
    27- Giants
    28- Eagles
    29- Jaguars
    30- Football Team
    31- Cowboys
    32- Jets
    Last edited by DAF86; 11-17-2020 at 12:57 AM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    15- Vikings: They should be 7-5 in 3 weeks.
    Still gonna be tough even if we get there.
    We'd currently (at least) be 5-4 and in the playoffs given having a tiebreaker against Seattle if Zimmer wasn't a dip sh**.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    raiders dropped a spot after a blowout win?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I just thought "who do I feel is the better team between the Dolphins and Raiders?" and came up with the conclusion that I favour the Dolphins a bit more. Either way, teams 7 to 15 are practically interchangeable.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Also, the Raiders are playing the Chiefs next week. I didn't want to bump them just to bring them back down in a week. If they beat the Chiefs again, then they are getting a steady place in the top 10, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Green Gay is rated too high if you're gonna put Jacksonville at #29, tbh. That was anyone's game and it was at Lambeau.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Green Gay is rated too high if you're gonna put Jacksonville at #29, tbh. That was anyone's game and it was at Lambeau.
    Meh, bad game on special conditions (wheather). Can happen. The Steelers barely beat the Cowboys and they are #2 and #31 respectively.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Green Bay living in MM head
    Rent free

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Bumping you back over the Dolphins, tbh.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Green Gay gonna go south after this week, tbh... Dallas jumps at least ten spots.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs
    2- Steelers
    3- Saints
    4- Seahawks: Two weeks in a row that Seattle's defense allows barely over 20 pts. If that defense goes from worst of all time to slightly below average, watch out.
    5- Rams: Solid all around team. Goff can lose them a game at any point though.
    6- Packers: Vanilla team that will probably still win around 12 games.
    7- Ravens: I'm giving them an ultimatum, next week vs the Steelers, to prove to me that they are as good as I thought they were.
    8- Bills
    9- Colts
    10- ans

11- Bucs: Afterall, it seems like Brady is indeed a sytem QB. Arians needs to stop forcing him to throw the deep ball and implement Brady's bread and butter system of slants and quick short passes. Brady doesn't have the deep ball accuracy to connect consistently, nor does he have the mobility to escape the pressure that inevitably comes with those slow ass developing plays.
    12- Cardinals
    13- Raiders: Sorry to my hermano spurraider21 but even with as impressive as Carr looked on sunday night, I still can't put them higher than this.
    14- Browns
    15- Dolphins: Tua isn't ready for prime time yet.
    16- Vikings: These ers let me down.
    17- Bears
    18- Panthers
    19- Falcons
    20- Texans
    21- Patriots
    22- 49ers
    23- Broncos
    24- Lions
    25- Chargers
    26- Giants

27- Cowboys: Sorry to my hermano Millennial_Messiah but I still can't put them higher than this.
    28- Eagles
    29- Football Team
    30- Bengals
    31- Jaguars
    32- Jets

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We're better than the NYG Garrett bots who are already imploding from the top down

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    1- Chiefs
    2- Steelers
    3- Saints
    4- Seahawks: Two weeks in a row that Seattle's defense allows barely over 20 pts. If that defense goes from worst of all time to slightly below average, watch out.
    5- Rams: Solid all around team. Goff can lose them a game at any point though.
    6- Packers: Vanilla team that will probably still win around 12 games.
    7- Ravens: I'm giving them an ultimatum, next week vs the Steelers, to prove to me that they are as good as I thought they were.
    8- Bills
    9- Colts
    10- ans

11- Bucs: Afterall, it seems like Brady is indeed a sytem QB. Arians needs to stop forcing him to throw the deep ball and implement Brady's bread and butter system of slants and quick short passes. Brady doesn't have the deep ball accuracy to connect consistently, nor does he have the mobility to escape the pressure that inevitably comes with those slow ass developing plays.
    12- Cardinals
    13- Raiders: Sorry to my hermano spurraider21 but even with as impressive as Carr looked on sunday night, I still can't put them higher than this.
    14- Browns
    15- Dolphins: Tua isn't ready for prime time yet.
    16- Vikings: These ers let me down.
    17- Bears
    18- Panthers
    19- Falcons
    20- Texans
    21- Patriots
    22- 49ers
    23- Broncos
    24- Lions
    25- Chargers
    26- Giants

27- Cowboys: Sorry to my hermano Millennial_Messiah but I still can't put them higher than this.
    28- Eagles
    29- Football Team
    30- Bengals
    31- Jaguars
    32- Jets
    Steelers should be 1st and Chiefs 2nd imho. KC defense is suspect

Thread Information