Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The was that by Robinson?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    1 minute and 3 TOs. Enough time for Herbert.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why would you run there?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    If the Saints keep playing prevent they are going to allow the FG.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Doink

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    That's what you get for giving yourself a nickname.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Never trust a Chargers kicker tbh.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    “The Money Badger”

when has a kicker ever not regretted giving themselves a re ed nickname

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    The commentator in ESPN says "and the Chargers will have to punt" on that 4th and 7 in OT. If that was not enough, the other guy tells him "no, they have to go for it", to which he responds "but they are on their own territory. If they don't get it, they give New Orleans great field possession".

The dude has been commenting the NFL for as long as I can remember. Ever since I started watching the NFL as a kid.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Brees might be done. He’s at the age where every quarterback not named Tom Brady or Brett Favre usually falls off, and he never looked right last year imo.
    he looked awful at the start tbh and I was also thinking it. Glad they stuck with him. No way Jameis overcomes a 20-3 deficit. Brees didn’t get rattled.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Brees ties Brady with 37 come from behind wins in the 4th quarter. Both behind the alleged choker Peyton Manning, who has 43.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Herbert looks much better than I could have imagined he'd look as a rookie. His intermediate-deep accuracy has been miles better than what he showed in college. Though on the last play the slant to Williams was behind him... better placement and he would have had the 1st down

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Week 5 Predictions:

TB @ CHI - Tampa Tom is the GOAT and Chicago's offense has been anemic lately.

LAR @ WAS - The Rams have established themselves as the 2nd best team in the stacked NFC West and the 'Skins are awful and starting a backup QB now.
    BUF @ TEN - If the game is actually played on schedule (big if), the ans are depleted and stressed by COVID-19, just ravaged.
    PHI @ PIT - Upset of the week. The Steelers seem like a buzzsaw but they had an unexpected bye last week. The Eagles could actually have something now.
    AZ @ NYJ - 'Zona and Kyler Murray rebound from two poor losses to beat the worst team in football.
    LV @ KC - Assuming Mahomes doesn't have COVID, this should be a categorical victory for the Chiefs. If Mahomes doesn't play, this pick changes to the Raiders.
    JAX @ HOU - Neither team is very good, but I'm picking Minshew and the Jaguars on the road. Houston sucks nuts this year and is in complete turmoil.
    CIN @ BAL - Another categorical victory for the Ravens. Ravens are still pretenders until they win a truly "hard" game.
    CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year.
    MIA @ SF - 49ers should get important pieces back this week, especially Garoppolo. A bad conference home loss last week will hurt them down the road.
    NYG @ DAL - This is my other upset pick. The Giants offense is coming in ranked dead last, 32nd, Jason Garrett-led. But Jason Garrett will get his unlikely revenge, at the expense of Jerry Jones' sanity.
    IND @ CLE - Indiana is emerging as an excellent, defensive, running football team. Their week 1 loss is an aberration. The Browns won't score 49 points again.
    DEN @ NE - Categorical victory for the Patriots against a hapless opponent, even without their best player on offense and best player on defense both out with COVID.
    MIN @ SEA - Categorical win for the Seahawks who just keep rolling, though the Vikings will be better than they looked the first couple weeks.

LAC @ NO - Hurricane Delta could put the location in jeopardy, but the Saints are in any case by far the superior team.
    6-8 straight up after going 5-10 last week
    Avante
    another week that you’re not allowed to post here

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    better throw and its an easy first down

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    hate videos like this...just play the damm video, I don't want to sift through 3 minutes of slow-mo for one play with 'ooga booga' analysis on top of it tbh imho

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Sucks for Dak, awful looking injury, but the Cowboys just upgraded at QB, tbh. GM Jerruh is looking like a genius for not giving Dak the big contract.
    zipper nation

Thread Information