Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    NFL

October 11, 2020

All listings are unofficial and subject to change. Check back often for updates.

NATIONAL BROADCASTS

CBS EARLY
    Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Las Vegas @ Kansas City
    Ian Eagle, Charles Davis

Cincinnati @ Baltimore
    Greg Gumbel, Rich Gannon

Jacksonville @ Houston
    Andrew Catalon, James Lofton

Buffalo @ Tennessee
    Tom McCarthy, Jay Feely

CBS LATE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

NY Giants @ Dallas
    Jim Nantz, Tony Romo

Denver @ New England
    Kevin Harlan, Trent Green

Indianapolis @ Cleveland
    Spero Dedes, Adam Archuleta

FOX SINGLE Anchorage
    Fairbanks
    Honolulu

Philadelphia @ Pittsburgh
    Kenny Albert, Jonathan Vilma

LA Rams @ Washington
    Brandon Gaudin, Daryl Johnston

Carolina @ Atlanta
    Chris Myers, Brock Huard

Arizona @ NY Jets
    Kevin Kugler, Chris Spielman

Miami @ San Francisco (LATE)
    Adam Amin, Mark Schlereth

Thursday Night: Tampa Bay @ Chicago (FOX/NFLN)
    Sunday Night: Minnesota @ Seattle (NBC)
    Monday Night: LA Chargers @ New Orleans (ESPN)

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    BIG NEWS: Stephen Gilmore has the deadly COVID-19 virus, and, it's quite likely that Patrick Mahomes will now have contracted it as well:

This could change the landscape of the AFC, potentially seriously favoring Buffalo (why do they get all the lucky chance breaks these days?!) KC plays in Buffalo next week.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    if mahomes caught it the raiders have a chance

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    lol at thinking the guy will immediately get it just because he exchanged greetings with someone that has it.

Didn't a Chiefs backup QB guy, that practiced with Mahomes everyday of the week, got it and Mahomes didn't catch it?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol at thinking the guy will immediately get it just because he exchanged greetings with someone that has it.

Didn't a Chiefs backup QB guy, that practiced with Mahomes everyday of the week, got it and Mahomes didn't catch it?
    It wasn't just the high five and arm hug, it was a borderline french kiss of the helmets. They looked like they were going to go out on a BBQ prime rib date in KC and finish the night with burnt ends.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Enough random bull please. Don't infect Mahomes just in time for DHops and Michael Thomas to be healthy. I won't stand for being 1-4 with this roster

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 5 Predictions:

TB @ CHI - Tampa Tom is the GOAT and Chicago's offense has been anemic lately.

LAR @ WAS - The Rams have established themselves as the 2nd best team in the stacked NFC West and the 'Skins are awful and starting a backup QB now.
    BUF @ TEN - If the game is actually played on schedule (big if), the ans are depleted and stressed by COVID-19, just ravaged.
    PHI @ PIT - Upset of the week. The Steelers seem like a buzzsaw but they had an unexpected bye last week. The Eagles could actually have something now.
    AZ @ NYJ - 'Zona and Kyler Murray rebound from two poor losses to beat the worst team in football.
    LV @ KC - Assuming Mahomes doesn't have COVID, this should be a categorical victory for the Chiefs. If Mahomes doesn't play, this pick changes to the Raiders.
    JAX @ HOU - Neither team is very good, but I'm picking Minshew and the Jaguars on the road. Houston sucks nuts this year and is in complete turmoil.
    CIN @ BAL - Another categorical victory for the Ravens. Ravens are still pretenders until they win a truly "hard" game.
    CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year.
    MIA @ SF - 49ers should get important pieces back this week, especially Garoppolo. A bad conference home loss last week will hurt them down the road.
    NYG @ DAL - This is my other upset pick. The Giants offense is coming in ranked dead last, 32nd, Jason Garrett-led. But Jason Garrett will get his unlikely revenge, at the expense of Jerry Jones' sanity.
    IND @ CLE - Indiana is emerging as an excellent, defensive, running football team. Their week 1 loss is an aberration. The Browns won't score 49 points again.
    DEN @ NE - Categorical victory for the Patriots against a hapless opponent, even without their best player on offense and best player on defense both out with COVID.
    MIN @ SEA - Categorical win for the Seahawks who just keep rolling, though the Vikings will be better than they looked the first couple weeks.

LAC @ NO - Hurricane Delta could put the location in jeopardy, but the Saints are in any case by far the superior team.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Week 5 Predictions:

TB @ CHI - Tampa Tom is the GOAT and Chicago's offense has been anemic lately.

LAR @ WAS - The Rams have established themselves as the 2nd best team in the stacked NFC West and the 'Skins are awful and starting a backup QB now.
    BUF @ TEN - If the game is actually played on schedule (big if), the ans are depleted and stressed by COVID-19, just ravaged.
    PHI @ PIT - Upset of the week. The Steelers seem like a buzzsaw but they had an unexpected bye last week. The Eagles could actually have something now.
    AZ @ NYJ - 'Zona and Kyler Murray rebound from two poor losses to beat the worst team in football.
    LV @ KC - Assuming Mahomes doesn't have COVID, this should be a categorical victory for the Chiefs. If Mahomes doesn't play, this pick changes to the Raiders.
    JAX @ HOU - Neither team is very good, but I'm picking Minshew and the Jaguars on the road. Houston sucks nuts this year and is in complete turmoil.
    CIN @ BAL - Another categorical victory for the Ravens. Ravens are still pretenders until they win a truly "hard" game.
    CAR @ ATL - Another loss could put Dan Quinn's job finally in grave jeopardy. Panthers have overachieved this year.
    MIA @ SF - 49ers should get important pieces back this week, especially Garoppolo. A bad conference home loss last week will hurt them down the road.
    NYG @ DAL - This is my other upset pick. The Giants offense is coming in ranked dead last, 32nd, Jason Garrett-led. But Jason Garrett will get his unlikely revenge, at the expense of Jerry Jones' sanity.
    IND @ CLE - Indiana is emerging as an excellent, defensive, running football team. Their week 1 loss is an aberration. The Browns won't score 49 points again.
    DEN @ NE - Categorical victory for the Patriots against a hapless opponent, even without their best player on offense and best player on defense both out with COVID.
    MIN @ SEA - Categorical win for the Seahawks who just keep rolling, though the Vikings will be better than they looked the first couple weeks.

LAC @ NO - Hurricane Delta could put the location in jeopardy, but the Saints are in any case by far the superior team.
    Let's see if you can improve on your 6-9 from last week.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Let's see if you can improve on your 6-9 from last week.
    IIRC he was 5-10 last week. He also said that he wouldn't be polluting the NFL forum this week but here he is.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hopefully the Bills- ans game gets canceled since my opponent in fantasy has Allen and Singletary.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    IIRC he was 5-10 last week. He also said that he wouldn't be polluting the NFL forum this week but here he is.
    Yep. He was going to take this week off so he could make bad predictions about weather and politics.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep. He was going to take this week off so he could make bad predictions about weather and politics.
    technically, the "week" doesn't start until 7pm tonight

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Yep agreed. The Bot has never shown any inkling of creativity or adjusting to his opponent's tendencies....however, this is such a sorry excuse of a franchise, I expect nothing less than the GarrettBot crafting up a perfect gameplan for once and getting carried out on his players shoulders after NY hangs a 50 burger on us. IMO, The Legend returns and gets his revenge in The House That Bot Built....Giants 52 Dullas 10

I'm so tired [Rant]
    I’m so tired. I’m tired of going into every game thread and seeing the same god damn thing.
    “The Cowboys have the best running back in the league”
    “Hot Boyz”
    “This our year. Super Bowl baby”
    Guess the ety ing what. No they ing won’t. They won’t turn it around. This is the The Dallas Cowboys. There is no happiness here. We will not pull it out. We will leave it in there and the next thing you know you’re 37 years old with seven kids, living in a 250-square-foot singlewide trailer in Mesquite, married to a semi-retired hooker from East Texas, getting blasted on Steel Reserve BECAUSE YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU THE OL COITUS INTERRUPTUS.
    And dont bring your “Dallas will always be a destination because America’s Team" bull up in here. A DESTINATION DOESN’T INCLUDE TEN SEASONS OF JASON GARRETT BECAUSE YOUR WANNABE ROCK STAR FACE OWNER IS MORE SENILE THAN A ONE HUNDRED YEAR OLD MAN. We are destined to get all these national games every year, at which we’ll get the piss knocked out of us for the entire country to see like Mussolini’s corpse getting put on display in Milan for all of Italy to come take turns beating the out of it.
    Ya wanna know what it’s like being a Cowboys fan? It’s like getting ready to have sex with a girl and she slips your out of your pants, starts to blow you, then yanks the zipper up on your pants as hard as she can. And then says she's off to BANG DEZ BRYANT AT HIS MOM’S MANSION IN DESOTO TEXAS BECAUSE HE WAS FORSAKEN BY US.
    IT TOOK THE SACRIFICE OF EVERY BIT OF BONE IN TONY ROMO’S BACK TO EVEN MAKE THIS TEAM COMPE IVE.
    don’t tell me it’ll get better. don’t tell me how to feel my feelings. I don’t want to hear “Dak’s in the MVP race” from Skip Bayless. And I don’t want to hear ing a ing thing from literally any other fanbase in the league. you. I don’t want to hear about how we don’t have a winning culture. VANILLA ICE WAS NUMBER ONE ON THE BILLBOARD THE LAST TIME WE WON A LE.
    One day I’ll die and the misery of being a Cowboys fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll walk up to the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear Terrell Owens say, “I love me some me.”. The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark.
    Just then, a bright light shows up and Tom Landry appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “Dez Caught It” then kicks me right in the and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and blue room with my eyes taped open to watch Jason Garrett go 8-8 every season until the sun expands and engulfs the earth.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Yep agreed. The Bot has never shown any inkling of creativity or adjusting to his opponent's tendencies....however, this is such a sorry excuse of a franchise, I expect nothing less than the GarrettBot crafting up a perfect gameplan for once and getting carried out on his players shoulders after NY hangs a 50 burger on us. IMO, The Legend returns and gets his revenge in The House That Bot Built....Giants 52 Dullas 10

I'm so tired [Rant]
    I’m so tired. I’m tired of going into every game thread and seeing the same god damn thing.
    “Hot Boyz”
    Guess the ety ing what. No they ing won’t. They won’t turn it around. This is the The Dallas Cowboys. There is no happiness here. We will not pull it out. We will leave it in there and the next thing you know you’re 37 years old with seven kids, living in a 250-square-foot singlewide trailer in Mesquite, married to a semi-retired hooker from East Texas, getting blasted on Steel Reserve BECAUSE YOUR DAD NEVER TAUGHT YOU THE OL COITUS INTERRUPTUS.
    And dont bring your “Dallas will always be a destination because America’s Team" bull up in here. A DESTINATION DOESN’T INCLUDE TEN SEASONS OF JASON GARRETT BECAUSE YOUR WANNABE ROCK STAR FACE OWNER IS MORE SENILE THAN A ONE HUNDRED YEAR OLD MAN. We are destined to get all these national games every year, at which we’ll get the piss knocked out of us for the entire country to see like Mussolini’s corpse getting put on display in Milan for all of Italy to come take turns beating the out of it.
    Ya wanna know what it’s like being a Cowboys fan? It’s like getting ready to have sex with a girl and she slips your out of your pants, starts to blow you, then yanks the zipper up on your pants as hard as she can. And then says she's off to BANG DEZ BRYANT AT HIS MOM’S MANSION IN DESOTO TEXAS BECAUSE HE WAS FORSAKEN BY US.
    IT TOOK THE SACRIFICE OF EVERY BIT OF BONE IN TONY ROMO’S BACK TO EVEN MAKE THIS TEAM COMPE IVE.
    don’t tell me it’ll get better. don’t tell me how to feel my feelings. I don’t want to hear “Dak’s in the MVP race” from Skip Bayless. And I don’t want to hear ing a ing thing from literally any other fanbase in the league. you. I don’t want to hear about how we don’t have a winning culture. VANILLA ICE WAS NUMBER ONE ON THE BILLBOARD THE LAST TIME WE WON A LE.
    One day I’ll die and the misery of being a Cowboys fan will be over. I’ll be walking to take my place in heaven, I’ll walk up to the pearly gates, full of bliss and happiness with all my suffering over, there will be sweet calming music, and then all of a sudden from out of nowhere I’ll hear Terrell Owens say, “I love me some me.”. The music stops, dread fills my stomach, everything turns dark.
    Just then, a bright light shows up and Tom Landry appears. I feel the warmth again, everything will be alright. He leans forward as if to tell me something wonderful and whispers almost inaudibly, “Dez Caught It” then kicks me right in the and shoves me off the edge to fall into a silver and blue room with my eyes taped open to watch Jason Garrett go 8-8 every season until the sun expands and engulfs the earth.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I'm so tired [Rant]
    “Hot Boyz”
    T Smith may be done for the season. Dak will get creamed regularly as Steele lets anyone blow by him.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i would love for them to remove the neutral zone infraction rule from the game

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why punt with 2 minutes remaining down 2? What a loser mentality. I would love to see the advanced metrics on this matter.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Why punt with 2 minutes remaining down 2? What a loser mentality. I would love to see the advanced metrics on this matter.
    3 timeouts + 2 minute warning... makes sense

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Why the would you throw it there to save Tom Brady a timeout?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    3 timeouts + 2 minute warning... makes sense
    It looks like it will pay off for the Bears, but I would still like to see the metrics.

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Brady too old & senile to know which down it was

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Big Nick still owns Brady.

My Team
    Indianapolis Colts
    Post Count
    Good win for the Bears. Always nice to see Brady lose.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Brady too old & senile to know which down it was

Thread Information