Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA is a white supremacist organization in which the white team owners make millions off the backs of their predominantly black players who work on the plantations for pennies on the dollar. It’s unbelievable. People talk about the NBA not being anti racist enough, but it’s not just that. The organization is built on the ashes of white supremacy and exists in a white supremacist country. The NBA is inherently racist. We need a new basketball league. If you are anti racist you will not watch the NBA anymore. This was my last straw.
    The league went about a far as any organization can on social justice, got rid of a racist owner and despite issues, has many positives going for it. I for one do not favor a new league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The league went about a far as any organization can on social justice, got rid of a racist owner and despite issues, has many positives going for it. I for one do not favor a new league.
    They got rid of a racist owner that no body liked. The entire league wanted him out and he finally gave them an opening. No cookie for that one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The NBA is a white supremacist organization in which the white team owners make millions off the backs of their predominantly black players who work on the plantations for pennies on the dollar. It’s unbelievable. People talk about the NBA not being anti racist enough, but it’s not just that. The organization is built on the ashes of white supremacy and exists in a white supremacist country. The NBA is inherently racist. We need a new basketball league. If you are anti racist you will not watch the NBA anymore. This was my last straw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    get ready because you're going to be able to get served a burger by your favorite nba baller soon enough.... the bad thing is they'll only be playing ball at your neighborhood court instead.

Thread Information