Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Looks like we were talking about two different groups here. Brandon Caserta who was in the video I posted isn't mentioned in this article and all of the 7 defendants are named.

"The charges against the men, who allegedly called themselves the “Wolverine Watchmen,” came in tandem with federal charges against six other men in an alleged plot to kidnap Whitmer. The group’s involvement—or lack thereof—with those facing federal charges was murky at the time of the announcements."

And now I'm confused. Were there 2 separate plots to kidnap her by two different groups?
    yeah now I'm mind ed as well, I see what you're saying about the group of 7 and the group of 6.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Multiple plots. Federal and state charges.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...n-Whitmer.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You might be surprised. I know a couple of dudes who I would probably classify as left-wing militia. Those have been some interesting conversations. I will say the last few years have made me come around on having guns to defend against the government.
    lol

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurtacular, that number "6".

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then you bet wrong. They're as easy to find all over social media as are right wingers.
    Objectively untrue.

It's ok, there are stupid people on both sides.
    Never suggested otherwise. But we tend to hear about the fringe "violent" randos from the ideologically opposed side (see: everything Nathan posts on this forum.)

I'm saying I doubt you're seeing your lefty friends or family on Facebook calling for civil war. It's probably from right wingers sharing a Breitbart article about some crazy nut who lives 3000 miles away and tweeted something about civil war. Same thing happens when the roles are reversed. You certainly don't hear much about right wing extremists from the right, those randos usually end up with too much attention from the left.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Objectively untrue.

Never suggested otherwise. But we tend to hear about the fringe "violent" randos from the ideologically opposed side (see: everything Nathan posts on this forum.)

I'm saying I doubt you're seeing your lefty friends or family on Facebook calling for civil war. It's probably from right wingers sharing a Breitbart article about some crazy nut who lives 3000 miles away and tweeted something about civil war. Same thing happens when the roles are reversed. You certainly don't hear much about right wing extremists from the right.
    How is it "objectively untrue"? You don't see what's in muh feeds and there's no way you can prove this without ya know, being me and logged into my account.

How does your doubt and assumption equate to "objective fact"?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same ole.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    laughing because i'm right? i don't think you have much experience with mul udes of different demographics tbh. i come in contact with so many different people who hold totally different views. i literally have a client i tattooed a portrait of 2pac on that also has a confederate flag tattooed, not by me, on himself. the dude is as redneck as they come yet he's black. i have a buddy who's black that listens to nothing but heavy metal and plays the drums yet he doesn't fit into your overall mold of a black american.

it's your racism that keeps you boxing in black people and acting like they can't think for themselves tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What places are you frequenting that you smell piss?

I inadvertently hit a nerve with you. Hah

A better example would have been the garbage problem here. It's littered basically in every corner.
    lmao last yr in LA it smelt like piss all around and in some of the affluent neighborhoods my friend took me to too. i almost stepped in human numerous times walking down hollywood blvd and its side streets. the boss man from the shop i worked at, for a few days, pulled me up by my shirt because he saw me about to sit on the piss ridden sidewalk and informed me that piss is everywhere.

i have no clue what happened to that city but we're starting to see the same here in TX. smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol the confederate flag isn't necessarily a right wing thing... i know black dudes who sport the confederate flag. it's odd but to each their own.
    who the hodgetwins?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who the hodgetwins?
    nope... the dude is cool, just a client, and he loves mudding in his truck and listening to old country. it might not be something you're used to but there's plenty of people that don't fit yalls racist molds.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is it "objectively untrue"? You don't see what's in muh feeds and there's no way you can prove this without ya know, being me and logged into my account.

How does your doubt and assumption equate to "objective fact"?
    It is objectively untrue that it is just as easy to find left wingers calling for civil war as it is to find right wingers. Has nothing to do with your personal feed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol low budget LARPing tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah now I'm mind ed as well, I see what you're saying about the group of 7 and the group of 6.
    13 total charged.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    White thug gang member terrorists tbh.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    AOC said it best - why are we calling these groups militias instead of domestic terrorists?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ChumpDumper, any idea what bat crazy thing going on between derp and TGY on the number 6?

Should we all be worried about DHS’ EMP takeover?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AOC said it best - why are we calling these groups militias instead of domestic terrorists?
    Because it's not their goal to terrorize through acts of brutality. Their goal is 1st to feel like their 7th grade education wasn't wasted, then to actually get their name in the rolls of Netflix level criminals who made an impact, maybe get a book deal.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is objectively untrue that it is just as easy to find left wingers calling for civil war as it is to find right wingers. Has nothing to do with your personal feed.
    If you only need Google for either then you're full of .

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Because it's not their goal to terrorize through acts of brutality. Their goal is 1st to feel like their 7th grade education wasn't wasted, then to actually get their name in the rolls of Netflix level criminals who made an impact, maybe get a book deal.
    Their goal was to kidnap Big Gretch and remove her as governor. They bought explosives and staked her house out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Obligatory

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pure evil

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How many "left wing" militias do you know of?
    Lolololololoololooookoooloololooolooll

Wrong

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    did you see the video where she threw the buffs on

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolololololoololooookoooloololooolooll

Wrong