San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The sheepdogs are outraged.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Paid actor.

Though a black politician without a mask is asking for a Herman Cain ending.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm against the assaulting of even stupid candidates and pundits.

You would murder Abrams if you had the chance and the stones.

That's the difference.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

That's the difference.
    And her us.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You think they have standards? They don't. They have agendas. If given the slightest opportunity they will ruin your life because they hate you. Not because they care for anyone. They attack people from a position of hate. Don't delude yourself in thinking they care about anyone.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You think they have standards? They don't. They have agendas. If given the slightest opportunity they will ruin your life because they hate you. Not because they care for anyone. They attack people from a position of hate. Don't delude yourself in thinking they care about anyone.
    Do you think blacks are your equals Nathan?

Yes or no.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That's the difference.
    Did you not remember what thread you're in?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Nathan

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP Strategists Dread Elder's Looming Defeat In Recall

"Newsom has successfully framed the race as him versus Elder, and Democratic voters are responding by voting.

Elder has no appeal outside of GOP voters." who are a significant MINORITY

"
    Elder's swift rise after entering the race late compared to the rest of the Republican field has them (Dem strategists) breathing a huge sigh of relief."

"
    Miller slammed Elder as "basically a walking Boomer Facebook meme" who has "made countless crazy statements."

California Republicans, according to Drucker, "claim Elder squandered opportunities to hobble Newsom when he was on the ropes."

A California-based GOP consultant, presumably interviewed on condition of anonymity, believes that if Newsom survives the recall,

Elder will be to blame.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/gop-fear-newsom-victory-recall-

Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-11-2021 at 09:36 AM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    GOP Strategists Dread Elder's Looming Defeat In Recall

"Newsom has successfully framed the race as him versus Elder, and Democratic voters are responding by voting.

Elder has no appeal outside of GOP voters." who are a significant MINORITY
    "
    Elder's swift rise after entering the race late compared to the rest of the Republican field has them (Dem strategists) breathing a huge sigh of relief."

"
    Miller slammed Elder as "basically a walking Boomer Facebook meme" who has "made countless crazy statements."

California Republicans, according to Drucker, "claim Elder squandered opportunities to hobble Newsom when he was on the ropes."

A California-based GOP consultant, presumably interviewed on condition of anonymity, believes that if Newsom survives the recall, Elder will be to blame.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/gop-fear-newsom-victory-recall-
    At least we put the thru a bit of a wringer. The .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Christian nationalists behind drive to replace California's Newsom and install Larry Elder

leaders of the Christian nationalist movement in California are engaged in a full-court press to get evangelical voters to oust Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and replace him with far-right radio host Larry Elder who has been courting them for their support.

"Christian nationalist and dominionist pastors in California have declared their intention in recent years to transform the state by turning out enough conservative evangelical voters,"

Jack Hibbs, a pro-Trump pastor, used a recent Sunday worship service to hype up Elder to parishioners and -- although he has previously complained about "ballot-harvesting" when done by Democrats -- now has had a change of heart about ballot collection when it comes to ousting Newsom.

Bishop Art Hodges urged pastors to bring their ballots to church and to portray voting as a sacred duty. 'It is our duty as Christians in America,'

Newsom's policies "have continually contradicted the Word of God and have been in opposition with the millions of Christians in California."

https://www.rawstory.com/larry-elder-christians

Christian nationalists/dominionists are anti-American traitors aiming to overthrow secular govt

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Christian nationalists behind drive to replace California's Newsom and install Larry Elder

leaders of the Christian nationalist movement in California are engaged in a full-court press to get evangelical voters to oust Gov. Gavin Newsom (D) and replace him with far-right radio host Larry Elder who has been courting them for their support.

"Christian nationalist and dominionist pastors in California have declared their intention in recent years to transform the state by turning out enough conservative evangelical voters,"

Jack Hibbs, a pro-Trump pastor, used a recent Sunday worship service to hype up Elder to parishioners and -- although he has previously complained about "ballot-harvesting" when done by Democrats -- now has had a change of heart about ballot collection when it comes to ousting Newsom.

Bishop Art Hodges urged pastors to bring their ballots to church and to portray voting as a sacred duty. 'It is our duty as Christians in America,'

Newsom's policies "have continually contradicted the Word of God and have been in opposition with the millions of Christians in California."

https://www.rawstory.com/larry-elder-christians

Christian nationalists/dominionists are anti-American traitors aiming to overthrow secular govt
    More power to 'em!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right now, it's Newsom with about 60% aka landslide

Bannon says Elder had it locked up, won, until he admitted Biden is President
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 09-14-2021 at 07:47 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now, Newsom wins!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now, Newsom wins!
    You calling the election fraud now too?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Called it! Not enough idiots in California to out Newsom.

More than 50% of the estimated vote is in. Here's where things stand in California's recall election.

More than 50% of the estimated vote is in California's recall election and the question over whether California Gov. Gavin Newsom should be removed from office is on the ballot.

So far, the “no” vote – rejecting Newsom's removal has an early lead.

5.1M vote No
    2.3M vote Yes

My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I voted a while ago. With less than a little over 13 months til the regular Gubernatorial election in 2022, I thought this recall was really doomed from the start. Not that I am an overall fan of Gavin Newsome's policies prior to the pandemic, which I would say I have been able to maintain a little bit of normalcy, this time around it wasn't a Cruz Bustamante-like situation that really sunk Gray Davis. I want to see what the field is in 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With 60% of vote in, Newsom is the projected winner and still undefeated Governor of California!

Cry some more MAGA s.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With 60% of vote in, Newsom is the projected winner and still undefeated Governor of California!

Cry some more MAGA s.
    In for penny.
    In for pound.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, didn’t expect Newsom to win by such a large margin. That was undeniably a beat down.

Thread Information