6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It is ordered that Defendant’s motion for Judgment on the Pleadings is DENIED.”

–Order of the Honorable Sarah Heckman, Superior Court Judge

For months, Gavin Newsom has executed a legal strategy with one goal: to wiggle out of our case on a technicality. The Court just put a definite kibosh on that.

With the Judge rejecting Newsom’s motion, the trial in Gallagher and Kiley vs. Newsom will proceed on October 21 at the Sutter County Courthouse.

To seal our win on this issue, I give great credit to my co-plaintiff and co-counsel James Gallagher, who found a smoking gun on Secretary of State Alex Padilla’s website (which was mysteriously hidden after he discovered it) that proved beyond any doubt that what the Governor was arguing was factually untrue.

This is the same Secretary of State, by the way, who bizarrely attacked us for “throwing our democracy into chaos” when we won a preliminary injunction against Newsom in June.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “It is ordered that Defendant’s motion for Judgment on the Pleadings is DENIED.”

–Order of the Honorable Sarah Heckman, Superior Court Judge

For months, Gavin Newsom has executed a legal strategy with one goal: to wiggle out of our case on a technicality. The Court just put a definite kibosh on that.

With the Judge rejecting Newsom’s motion, the trial in Gallagher and Kiley vs. Newsom will proceed on October 21 at the Sutter County Courthouse.

To seal our win on this issue, I give great credit to my co-plaintiff and co-counsel James Gallagher, who found a smoking gun on Secretary of State Alex Padilla’s website (which was mysteriously hidden after he discovered it) that proved beyond any doubt that what the Governor was arguing was factually untrue.

This is the same Secretary of State, by the way, who bizarrely attacked us for “throwing our democracy into chaos” when we won a preliminary injunction against Newsom in June.
    Assemblymen Kevin Kiley, R-Rockland, and Assemblyman James Gallagher, R-Yuba City, sued Newsom earlier this year over an executive order he issued relating to the state’s election process. Executive Order N-67-20 seeks to implement voting by mail for registered California voters as an alternative to in-person voting.

The order states that all Californians who are registered (and otherwise eligible) to vote in the Nov. 3 General Election shall receive vote-by-mail ballots.

The order states that “all county elections officials are required to use the Secretary of State’s vote-by-mail ballot tracking system, created pursuant to Elections Code section 3019.7, and to use Intelligent Mail Barcodes on all vote-by-mail ballot envelopes.”

Among other provisions, it stipulates that at least one vote-by-mail ballot drop-off location per 15,000 registered voters be made available no later than Oct. 6 and continue during regular business hours every day through Nov. 3, and that no less than two vote-by-mail ballot drop-off locations be made available regardless of the number of registered voters.

The order also changed a variety of state election laws, including the elimination of public meetings with people who have disabilities and limited English proficiency.

https://www.thecentersquare.com/cali...f102e185e.html

---

No surprise trump boomer is against making it simple for legal voters to cast their vote, tbh...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that was pretty good

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/202...g-controversy/

Newsom attended a dinner party at The French Laundry, a restaurant in Napa Valley that charges $800 per person for their tasting menu while he tells Californians they can’t gather with their families for Thanksgiving.
    According to reporter Adam Housley, there was 22 people in attendance with Newsom, not 12 as previously claimed.
    The dinner cost about $15,000 and some of those who attended the dinner are now privately laughing at the controversy.
    “Because Yountville is my hometown..and where the French Laundry is located…I thought I’d do some digging. Facts about the Newsom dinner. The bar bill was around 15-thousand. 22 people in attendance, not 12. No masks. All indoors. They got so loud, other patrons complained,” Housley said.
    “There was “zero effort” to go outside and there was no social distancing of any type. I’m also told some of those there are now privately laughing at the controversy. Remember this is my little hometown. The walls speak,” he added.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    loser Trump flags

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's power good for if you can't be a hypocrite and piss backwards on your own flock?

Preach water in public, drink wine in secret. Its a display of social dominance by the elite to flaut doctrine and law and its very own advice. Brazenness is a flex of impunity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ah yes, "night rallies"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (we don't wear a pussy hat tho)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's power good for if you can't be a hypocrite and piss backwards on your own flock?

Preach water in public, drink wine in secret. Its a display of social dominance by the elite to flaut doctrine and law and its very own advice. Brazenness is a flex of impunity.
    I mean, sure, 100% correct.

However, it's difficult not to notice the selective outrage over this governor not following the rules he set to protect his con uency, while defending governors that engage in the same activities, but don't even care to set up rules to protect their cons uents at all either.

In the latter case, it's spun as "governor helping local businesses"... it's that intellectual dishonesty that can be grating at times.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean, sure, 100% correct.

However, it's difficult not to notice the selective outrage over this governor not following the rules he set to protect his con uency, while defending governors that engage in the same activities, but don't even care to set up rules to protect their cons uents at all either.

In the latter case, it's spun as "governor helping local businesses"... it's that intellectual dishonesty that can be grating at times.
    yep, fatal MISgoverance, MISguidance, horrible (maskless) examples and lies from ALL Repug "leaders" resulting in 300K dead so far and a cratered economy, is not criticized by, no outrage from rightwingnujobs, and they blindly vote in their mother ers for more ing up, which they accept

But let one Dem leader screw up, get caught, and rightwingnutjobs are outraged
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 11-24-2020 at 06:50 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hes a piece of like most other politicians

them all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t curse but the above message is very likely the majority view of all USA citizens and this one did it blatantly without even a context of safe public health practices if reports true

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t curse but the above message is very likely the majority view of all USA citizens and this one did it blatantly without even a context of safe public health practices if reports true
    I knew all about this head long before he was governor. This is who he has been all along.
    These guys can get away with this all the time with their election insurance.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I knew all about this head long before he was governor. This is who he has been all along.
    These guys can get away with this all the time with their election insurance.
    California democrats are worst case scenario for our country it they ever take full charge. Pelosi, this face, that old steinsometjing, that muppet head Schit.

god help us if someone like this takes off with Trump like popularity. Im out if that happens

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As the oligarchy has corrupted govt and judiciary, with help of rightwing SCOTUS' C-U and partisan gerrymandering rulings , the govt does what the oligarchy pays them to do which mostly at odds with citizens' preferences.

So a majority of the citizens are dissatisfied with govt action, country's direction, and of course those people, aka Labor / wage slaves / debt slaves, below the Capitalist oligarchy have been crushed in the financial precarity, pathogenic stress, with 10Ms of Trash's voters seeing how Capitalism and democracy have failed them,

they want to blow it all up and try something else, like one-party authoritarianism (which will fail them also).

The party they think will help is the Repugs, which is the party of oligarchy s which has been ing them over for 40+ years.

So what's the solution?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you lost derp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs