Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Mace was in response to gun being drawn. He's going down for murder one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

NO

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Book it.

Clear evidence victim was backing away and he drew his gun before mace was deployed. He's ed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

His lawyer will make it about the victim being a POS. Toss-up.

"reasonable doubt" is all you need.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    His lawyer will make it about the victim being a POS. Toss-up.

"reasonable doubt" is all you need.
    Looks pretty bad, RG.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looks pretty bad, RG.
    Probably. Convincing a jury tho... If OJ can get off the hook...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's going down for murder one.
    Without a doubt

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not a good idea to slap someone with a gun on their belt, tho.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably not a good idea to slap someone with a gun on their belt, tho.
    Patriot dude got himself shot for sure

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, for the record, ST 2A types agree being assaulted is no reason to kill another person with a gun.

At least by a white guy.

Who likes Trump.

And took a step back afterwards.

That's all OK.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, for the record, ST 2A types agree being assaulted is no reason to kill another person with a gun.
    Not me. Leftist dude was justified imo. The law states otherwise tho.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not me. Leftist dude was justified imo. The law states otherwise tho.
    I'm not sure Colorado law does say differently tbh. From what I understand in Colorado it's still perceived threat to self or others. Jury gets to decide whether it's reasonable.

Still, "already laid his hands on" chud.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure Colorado law does say differently tbh.
    All you have to do is search Colorado Self Defense Laws, it's not hard. Even in Texas getting slapped isn't justification for using lethal force.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All you have to do is search Colorado Self Defense Laws, it's not hard. Even in Texas getting slapped isn't justification for using lethal force.
    I already searched. Thanks for the pro tip about searching for things on the internet, internet pro.

First result:

Colorado's self-defense laws allow people to:
    Defend a person (yourself or another person) from physical force; however, the use of deadly force is only allowed if it appears the attacker may seriously assault, kidnap, or sexually assault the person.

Could appear that way.

It's not hard.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the pro tip about searching for things on the internet, internet pro.
    No problem. Glad to see you did it successfully

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny stance by the tattooed greasebag for "backing away"

why would the heroic shooter extend his hand if greasebag were backing away, rather than advancing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He stepped back after slapping the guard, but chud was clearly going towards the newsman to get him to stop taking video in the first place.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Mace was in response to gun being drawn. He's going down for murder one
    Republicans "if he didn't want to get shot he shouldn't have tried to attack the guy with the gun"

Republicans when the victim is white and believes the same as they do

"Yo man that's murder 1"
    Last edited by Trainwreck2100; 10-13-2020 at 12:58 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clown Boys:
    "Adding a few more shots to this thread. In the shot before the slap, the shooter has already laid his hands on the Keltner. Keltner is charging the slap already as a response"

Noo. See Maga walk forward 2-3 steps into standing-his-ground shooter prior to slap. Shooter putting hand out looked more defensive.Nonetheless it's looking tough for shooter. Maga was indeed retrieving when shooter shot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a Trump does the killing: “womp womp, get a gun you pussy libs”

When a Trump gets killed: *analyze like it’s the Zapruder film* “clearly he was moving backwards at 1.232 feet per second, which signifies a clear non-threatening stature, ignore the giant can of mace and THIS IS CLEARLY AN UNJUSTIFIED COLD-BLOODED MURDER

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When a Trump does the killing: “womp womp, get a gun you pussy libs”

When a Trump gets killed: *analyze like it’s the Zapruder film* “clearly he was moving backwards at 1.232 feet per second, which signifies a clear non-threatening stature, ignore the giant can of mace and THIS IS CLEARLY AN UNJUSTIFIED COLD-BLOODED MURDER

Don't forget the continuous backpedaling:

- He's antifa! (no, he's not)

- He tried to grab his mace! (no, he did not)

Now we're on the "he was backing away" (omitting he was backing away to spray bear mace all over the dude and his companions)

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Don't forget the continuous backpedaling:

- He's antifa! (no, he's not)

- He tried to grab his mace! (no, he did not)

Now we're on the "he was backing away" (omitting he was backing away to spray bear mace all over the dude and his companions)
    (omitting that the mace wasn't deployed until after the gun was drawn)

dude is ed

Colorado Revised Statutes le 18. Criminal Code § 18-1-704. Use of physical force in defense of a person:

(1) Except as provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section, a person is justified in using physical force upon another person in order to defend himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by that other person, and he may use a degree of force which he reasonably believes to be necessary for that purpose.

(2) Deadly physical force may be used only if a person reasonably believes a lesser degree of force is inadequate and:

(a) The actor has reasonable ground to believe, and does believe, that he or another person is in imminent danger of being killed or of receiving great bodily injury;
     or

(b) The other person is using or reasonably appears about to use physical force against an occupant of a dwelling or business establishment while committing or attempting to commit burglary as defined in sections 18-4-202 to 18-4-204 ;  or

(c) The other person is committing or reasonably appears about to commit kidnapping as defined in section 18-3-301 or 18-3-302 , robbery as defined in section 18-4-301 or 18-4-302 , sexual assault as set forth in section 18-3-402 , or in section 18-3-403 as it existed prior to July 1, 2000, or assault as defined in sections 18-3-202 and 18-3-203 .

(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (1) of this section, a person is not justified in using physical force if:

(a) With intent to cause bodily injury or death to another person, he provokes the use of unlawful physical force by that other person;  or

(b) He is the initial aggressor;  except that his use of physical force upon another person under the cir stances is justifiable if he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to the other person his intent to do so, but the latter nevertheless continues or threatens the use of unlawful physical force;  or

(c) The physical force involved is the product of a combat by agreement not specifically authorized by law.

https://codes.findlaw.com/co/ le-1...-18-1-704.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Could be reasonable that the violent thug was going to do them great harm. Who even knows what's in the can before it's sprayed? Can't take any chances with violent white thugs. It's part of their culture.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maga trash dude didn't deserve to die but he sure as asked for it...by the looks of it maga trash dude was the aggressor (walking towards shooter and slapping him) and proceeds to attempt to mace the guy...maga trash taking a few steps back so as to not get maced himself...he asked to be shot as soon as he pulled the mace on the guy... shoot first and ask questions later...the guy that empties their clip first wins ....anyway one less trump vote

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    (omitting that the mace wasn't deployed until after the gun was drawn)

dude is ed

Colorado Revised Statutes le 18. Criminal Code § 18-1-704. Use of physical force in defense of a person:

(1) Except as provided in subsections (2) and (3) of this section, a person is justified in using physical force upon another person in order to defend himself or a third person from what he reasonably believes to be the use or imminent use of unlawful physical force by that other person, and he may use a degree of force which he reasonably believes to be necessary for that purpose.

(2) Deadly physical force may be used only if a person reasonably believes a lesser degree of force is inadequate and:

(a) The actor has reasonable ground to believe, and does believe, that he or another person is in imminent danger of being killed or of receiving great bodily injury;
     or

(b) The other person is using or reasonably appears about to use physical force against an occupant of a dwelling or business establishment while committing or attempting to commit burglary as defined in sections 18-4-202 to 18-4-204 ;  or

(c) The other person is committing or reasonably appears about to commit kidnapping as defined in section 18-3-301 or 18-3-302 , robbery as defined in section 18-4-301 or 18-4-302 , sexual assault as set forth in section 18-3-402 , or in section 18-3-403 as it existed prior to July 1, 2000, or assault as defined in sections 18-3-202 and 18-3-203 .

(3) Notwithstanding the provisions of subsection (1) of this section, a person is not justified in using physical force if:

(a) With intent to cause bodily injury or death to another person, he provokes the use of unlawful physical force by that other person;  or

(b) He is the initial aggressor;  except that his use of physical force upon another person under the cir stances is justifiable if he withdraws from the encounter and effectively communicates to the other person his intent to do so, but the latter nevertheless continues or threatens the use of unlawful physical force;  or

(c) The physical force involved is the product of a combat by agreement not specifically authorized by law.

https://codes.findlaw.com/co/ le-1...-18-1-704.html
    Omitting that Trump thug shot the mace first. Pretty much gives credence to the idea he was only backing up so he wouldn't spray himself, not backing up to de-escalate.

Thread Information