Page 18 of 29 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    At this point I’m more concerned about right wing extremists trying to occupy county clerk offices and prevent counting than I am with adverse court rulings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats gonna eat .

yes, if you hated the protests, you should definitely re-elect the president under whom the protests occurred

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lite whispering the answers in class. Sad.
    i remember it came up when pakman appeared on rogan's podcast

you seem very focused on pakman these days... hivemind youtube telling you what to think about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo ignoring Ferguson.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At this point I’m more concerned about right wing extremists trying to occupy county clerk offices and prevent counting than I am with adverse court rulings.
    Yeah, but it still seems like they will stop counting when the Republicans have a lead
    yes, if you hated the protests, you should definitely re-elect the president under whom the protests occurred
    God knows the divisive poster in chief was responsible for 0% of the social unrest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Philo ignoring Ferguson.
    were those polls about ferguson?

and as it related to ferguson, i had my own criticisms of barry re: race relations that i posted on this forum. trump just dialed it up to 11

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Yeah, but it still seems like they will stop counting when the Republicans have a lead
    One Trump county announced its gonna wait 24 hours until Nov 4 to start counting absentee ballots

I think we’d be in real trouble if PA had a Republican Governor and Republican AG. Same thing with the other Great Lakes states. Wolf and Shapiro seem bent on making sure votes are counted.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i remember it came up when pakman appeared on rogan's podcast

you seem very focused on pakman these days... hivemind youtube telling you what to think about
    I haven't watched him on Joe Rogan, tbh. Maybe you're a big Pakman fan after all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump offered to bring in the troops. Democrat governors preferred violence. It is what it is.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trunalimunumaprzure
    I'm impressed Biden could say such a big word, even if it is fake.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm impressed Biden could say such a big word, even if it is fake.
    You cant even spell potato. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I haven't watched him on Joe Rogan, tbh. Maybe you're a big Pakman fan after all.
    i had never heard of him until i saw him on Rogan. havent watched much of his content since, either

i dont watch Rogan's show religiously but to check it out every now and again. pakman was one a while ago though, must have been well over a year ago at this point

edit: just checked, he's been on Rogan twice, didnt know that. i saw his first appearance was was June 2019. apparently he was on again just this past May, haven't seen that episode

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You cant even spell potato. lol
    Hanging on to fake w's is just sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    were those polls about ferguson?

and as it related to ferguson, i had my own criticisms of barry re: race relations that i posted on this forum. trump just dialed it up to 11
    Did you vote for Obama?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you vote for Obama?
    romney tbh

not proud in hindsight... was still in college head libertarian mode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd laugh at myself (or slap myself) if i could go back too. not that i think obama was a great president by any stretch

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I used to argue with SR about politics all the time when he first started posting, he was a lot more conservative back then. Not much of a stretch that he voted for Willard Romney tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I used to argue with SR about politics all the time when he first started posting, he was a lot more conservative back then. Not much of a stretch that he voted for Willard Romney tbh.
    used to argue with Splits a lot too

i was pretty staunchly conservative, pro life, etc going back to high school when i had just started learning about politics ... even though i was never really religious, so i was generally pretty open about LGBT stuff, drug use, etc. which naturally led me to the "libertarian" tree. eventually started getting really uncomfortable with the right when it came to denying science re: climate change... eventually picked up on the scam that is trickle down economics, etc. it had been a pretty steady shift to the left during barry's 2nd term, to the point where i eventually wanted bernie in 2016, though somewhat apprehensively. i'm basically full on socdem at this point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'd laugh at myself (or slap myself) if i could go back too. not that i think Obama was a great president by any stretch
    I have similar feelings about my vote for Ron Paul in 2008. I did vote for Obama in 2012, despite the fact I didn't think he was all that great either.

It took me awhile (too long, sadly) to realize votes aren't Valentine cards.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lite got woke is all.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have similar feelings about my vote for Ron Paul in 2008. I did vote for Obama in 2012, despite the fact I didn't think he was all that great either.

It took me awhile (too long, sadly) to realize votes aren't Valentine cards.
    You got woke too, Democrat Hole.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i had never heard of him until i saw him on Rogan. havent watched much of his content since, either

i dont watch Rogan's show religiously but to check it out every now and again. pakman was one a while ago though, must have been well over a year ago at this point

edit: just checked, he's been on Rogan twice, didnt know that. i saw his first appearance was was June 2019. apparently he was on again just this past May, haven't seen that episode
    Rogan's a glorified grifter, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rogan's not very intelligent tbh ... he usually just agrees with the last person who spoke with him. but he does pull some good guests so i check into his show from time to time. he used to bring on some interesting science guys like Brian Cox... not so much recently as far as i'm aware

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A semi-enlightened meathead.

Thread Information