My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    WE unstaaaaaaaacked

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Okay I attempt to give breakdown

A) Badly injured. Ford hasn't even played I think. This recent game, Corner signed from the street started. Jimmy wasn't physically fit.

B) Didn't look sharp in Week 1 either. Granted the 1stRound WR has looked explosive. Kinlaw although MIA lately, will be a difference maker.

C) At best this is just an injured team with poor offensive line and hurting QB. At worst this is a retool for OL, CB and possibly QB.

I was disapointed with the Coaching. I think Saleh is taking too much heat but big grab your balls matchup against Rams. Schedule might still keep us from the playoffs but gut check week. Buy in or get dumped.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

A) Badly injured. Ford hasn't even played I think. This recent game, Corner signed from the street started. Jimmy wasn't physically fit.

B) Didn't look sharp in Week 1 either. Granted the 1stRound WR has looked explosive. Kinlaw although MIA lately, will be a difference maker.

C) At best this is just an injured team with poor offensive line and hurting QB. At worst this is a retool for OL, CB and possibly QB.

I was disapointed with the Coaching. I think Saleh is taking too much heat but big grab your balls matchup against Rams. Schedule might still keep us from the playoffs but gut check week. Buy in or get dumped.
    D-linemen from the street started too I think. Guys I have never heard of were playing big minutes. They're the equivalent of an expansion team with all the injuries this year. It's clearly a throwaway year now that Nick Bosa is out. Letting Buckner go couldn't have come at a worse time.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

This is a partial rebuild. This year has exposed that Jimmy G is not our QB of the future. We will need some more O-line and D-line depth too, now that we let Buckner and Ford go, Staley retired etc. Also, our LBs will be getting paid more soon, so cap may start becoming a major issue. Sherman is on his last legs, so we will need some CBs.

Team has some good pieces on offense (Kittle, Mostert, Aiyuk, that Clemon WR who hurt his foot etc), and some defense pieces (Tartt, Bosa, Warner, Kinlaw is a good complimentary piece), but will need to fill out many exposed pieces.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Beyond remarkable that dude is still playing at this level

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

Thread Information