Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Dear diary - Well my travels have taken me through Jim Crow territory. I'm pretty sure the Crow nation and their founder, Jim Bridger spent many o'night here, sitting around a campfire and singing classics. As I scope out the local flora and fauna, I spy a native negro in the traditional garb, the very loose garments and the ceremonial tooth coloring. I stopped briefly to chat with this fellow, he seemed interested in the discussion at first but soon began to speak in native tongue, which I took as a sign of respect. "You's a crackass made ho I you in da ass till you love me, honky". I spoke to him about the Crow and about Jim Bridger. We traded some modern currency for a few small polished rocks in protective bags. He pointed me toward the way out and said something like "get ta steppin" and my journey continued, with me ever so wealthy for my experience with the South.

Hopefully more to come shortly as Georgia is on the horizon.

MM
    I took a few selfies in Atlanta but did little else in GA. I did get pulled over late in GA near the GA/SC border... for... having a tint "a shade too dark for Georgia state law"... obviously not ticketable as my car is TX, but that policeman was a good southern redneck with a thick drawl, so we laughed it off and mostly spent the 10 minutes talking politics.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I took a few selfies in Atlanta but did little else in GA. I did get pulled over late in GA near the GA/SC border... for... having a tint "a shade too dark for Georgia state law"... obviously not ticketable as my car is TX, but that policeman was a good southern redneck with a thick drawl, so we laughed it off and mostly spent the 10 minutes talking politics.
    "b-b-but officer I'm white!"

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    "b-b-but officer I'm white!"
    lol

i got a black cop in east louisiana after blowing a tire

he was ok but he and his white partner sounded incompetent and stupid tbh

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Currently posting from Hampton hotel in Madison

Company has to re-imburse me for it, haha

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers

Bend over, i'll reimburse for it.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol

i got a black cop in east louisiana after blowing a tire

he was ok but he and his white partner sounded incompetent and stupid tbh
    You blew a llanta?

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

You don't have a corporate card? What are you, the janitor of the company?

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    You don't have a corporate card? What are you, the janitor of the company?
    I get 1.75%+ back on my credit card so that's better than a corporate card, and 4.5% back on gas, plus more on my credit card = higher credit limit / credit score

Name
    Luck_The_Fakers
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I get 1.75%+ back on my credit card so that's better than a corporate card, and 4.5% back on gas, plus more on my credit card = higher credit limit / credit score
    Not sure what kind of corporate card your penny-pinching company uses, but it's normally issued in your name (mine is), which means you get the same (or better) cashback and credit score benefits.

You just don't use your money or have to wait to get paid back.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Dear diary - Well my travels have taken me through Jim Crow territory. I'm pretty sure the Crow nation and their founder, Jim Bridger spent many o'night here, sitting around a campfire and singing classics. As I scope out the local flora and fauna, I spy a native negro in the traditional garb, the very loose garments and the ceremonial tooth coloring. I stopped briefly to chat with this fellow, he seemed interested in the discussion at first but soon began to speak in native tongue, which I took as a sign of respect. "You's a crackass made ho I you in da ass till you love me, honky". I spoke to him about the Crow and about Jim Bridger. We traded some modern currency for a few small polished rocks in protective bags. He pointed me toward the way out and said something like "get ta steppin" and my journey continued, with me ever so wealthy for my experience with the South.

Hopefully more to come shortly as Georgia is on the horizon.

MM

Thread Information