Page 11 of 34 FirstFirst ... 78910111213141521 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immediate cause of death is what's written on the death certificate. If you get COVID, and COVID causes acute renal failure leading to death, acute renal failure is what's written on the death certificate.
    This is misleading at best.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been many stories of people who are fit and in seemingly good health die in their early to mid-30's. Some people are just affected by it more than others and which symptoms you get may just be up to genetics.
    Outliers. Mostly early in the pandemic, when doctors didn't understand the disease. Almost 90% of people they put on ventilators died in NYC.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Immediate cause of death is what's written on the death certificate. If you get COVID, and COVID causes acute renal failure leading to death, acute renal failure is what's written on the death certificate.

I am aware of this. Just explaining to darrin how dumb he sounds.

the primary cause of death is listed first, and then all other medical factors that were present at the time of death are listed next.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. The cdc website.
    2. The cdc website
    3. The cdc website

then you should be able to cite the specific sections of the website that have led you to believe this is not a big deal

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still wear a mask to make you pussies feel safe.
    Seriously go yourself for this you piece of . Some of us don't want to pass the virus on to our parents or to other at-risk people because we have ing empathy. If your anti-maskness makes you feel like a big tough guy, you're the biggest pussy here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am aware of this. Just explaining to darrin how dumb he sounds.

the primary cause of death is listed first, and then all other medical factors that were present at the time of death are listed next.
    If covid is listed Anywhere on the cert. Its a covid death.

The end

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thousands of people have died because of people like Darrin not being able to see this virus past two degrees of separation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously go yourself for this you piece of . Some of us don't want to pass the virus on to our parents or to other at-risk people because we have ing empathy. If your anti-maskness makes you feel like a big tough guy, you're the biggest pussy here.
    As I said, I'm not anti mask.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Loloooloolool

Crazy illogical here.

You think you have to wear a mask because you're always infected or contagious and that you will spread the virus to your parents or at risk people?

That's pretty dumb

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is misleading at best.
    if you don’t understand what you’re talking about you should not participate.

Now as I was asking for specific sections of the cdc website, showing what it was that has led to your opinions on the covid 19 virus, I’ll go first to provide an actual citation to show you don’t know what you’re talking about here

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/blue_form.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thousands of people have died because of people like Darrin not being able to see this virus past two degrees of separation.

Most died when the disease was poorly understood. The rest because they were old or very unhealthy or sought treatment very late.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    if you don’t understand what you’re talking about you should not participate.

Now as I was asking for specific sections of the cdc website, showing what it was that has led to your opinions on the covid 19 virus, I’ll go first to provide an actual citation to show you don’t know what you’re talking about here

https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/data/dvs/blue_form.pdf
    Llloooolollollolll of covid is anywhere on the cert its a cov9d death. Just like I stated above.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most died when the disease was poorly understood. The rest because they were old or very unhealthy or sought treatment very late.
    I thought most died because Muh Cuomo

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not inconsistent with my post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and they died because they caught the disease from other people, who caught it from other people, who may have caught it from you because you were all like, "Pfft, whatever, I'm not afraid of this bull ."

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More people died from cuomo then all of sweden no masks no lockdown no hospitals over capacity.

Use math and science

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah and they died because they caught the disease from other people, who caught it from other people, who may have caught it from you because you were all like, "Pfft, whatever, I'm not afraid of this bull ."
    Thats not true. Keep lying

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember getting pushback when I said I'd never allow myself to be put on a ventilator.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I said, I'm not anti mask.
    Sure you are. You might wear it because you're afraid of standing out, or afraid of the law, but if anyone's listening your position is that masks are for pussies. You just said it. Maybe that's an alpha act, but I doubt it.

100 times out of 100 if there is a debate over masks, you're going to side with the anti-maskers. The proof is in the pudding, because you still can't bring yourself to criticize Republican at udes about masks.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure you are. You might wear it because you're afraid of standing out, or afraid of the law, but if anyone's listening your position is that masks are for pussies. You just said it. Maybe that's an alpha act, but I doubt it.

100 times out of 100 if there is a debate over masks, you're going to side with the anti-maskers. The proof is in the pudding, because you still can't bring yourself to criticize Republican at udes about masks.
    Masks dont work. Keep being scared

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm very isolated. Highly unlikely I gave it to anyone else.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm in a heavily Republican area and we're all masked up. Sorry to disappoint you.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I remember getting pushback when I said I'd never allow myself to be put on a ventilator.
    How about the pushback when you said you didn't wear masks in convenience stores?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm in a heavily Republican area and we're all masked up. Sorry to disappoint you.
    Yeah like BB said, only because you have to be. Otherwise all the whiteys in your gated community would be singing their maskless hearts out at Cornerstone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah like BB said, only because you have to be. Otherwise all the whiteys in your gated community would be singing their maskless hearts out at Cornerstone.
    I don't go to church.

Thread Information