Page 15 of 34 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She notes, for example, if a man was in a ho e and was given weeks to live and happened to catch it, but die from the underlying condition, he would be counted as a “COVID” death.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I won

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Basically a dead heat in Florida EV without Miami Dade or Sarasota counted yet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is leading the nation in early voting. We are already at 45% of the total turnout of the 2016 election with two weeks left.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Texas is leading the nation in early voting. We are already at 45% of the total turnout of the 2016 election with two weeks left.
    I don't think that even includes yesterday's votes, so it might be closer to 50%. The suburb counties like Collin/Denton might even surpass 2016 turnout numbers before election day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you already get your Trump vote in?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Even though 800k more registered Dems requested a mail-in ballot in Florida, they still broke even on the first day of in-person voting. Would love to hear what "urban center" this stupid tweet was referring to.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Sure enough when you factor in yesterday's vote totals Texas is already at 54% of 2016 turnout.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you already get your Trump vote in?
    No, but Sancho and your ex did, cuckadoodle.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Even though 800k more registered Dems requested a mail-in ballot in Florida, they still broke even on the first day of in-person voting. Would love to hear what "urban center" this stupid tweet was referring to.
    They were keeping up. Looks like republicans have stepped it up. Lead by about 10 thousand in person votes. (No mail in ballots counted)

Still too early to tell whether that’s enough to overcome the massive advantage dems have in mail in.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    They were keeping up. Looks like republicans have stepped it up. Lead by about 10 thousand in person votes. (No mail in ballots counted)

Still too early to tell whether that’s enough to overcome the massive advantage dems have in mail in.
    The R lead will expand even more once the Matt Gaetz counties start counting ballots too, but I don’t think it’s anything to sweat over either way. Both Trump and Biden are targeting demographics to flip in Florida so voter registration #s aren’t now going to tell the whole story. By election night total turnout by registration will be neck and neck in FL the same way it always is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Is this good? A 500k seems like childs play. Dems need to keep padding this lead.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Is this good? A 500k seems like childs play. Dems need to keep padding this lead.
    They only have an 800k edge in requested mail-in ballots so 500k with two weeks left for ballots to be dropped off isn’t bad.

The big edge Biden should be taking advantage of is targeting his GOTV effort based off where we’re not seeing high Democrat turnout yet. Clayton County Georgia for example is a heavily black county that’s lagging behind the rest of the state in turnout. Either the Biden Campaign or Abrams’ grassroots group should be targeting it right now.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They only have an 800k edge in requested mail-in ballots so 500k with two weeks left for ballots to be dropped off isn’t bad.

The big edge Biden should be taking advantage of is targeting his GOTV effort based off where we’re not seeing high Democrat turnout yet. Clayton County Georgia for example is a heavily black county that’s lagging behind the rest of the state in turnout. Either the Biden Campaign or Abrams’ grassroots group should be targeting it right now.
    That's for Florida though.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are these "Dem advantage" numbers just talking about voters registered as Rep/Dem? Because you have to figure the nonaffiliated voters skew Democrat too.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    That's for Florida though.
    I know, I was speaking in more general terms when I was using Clayton County as an example.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Are these "Dem advantage" numbers just talking about voters registered as Rep/Dem? Because you have to figure the nonaffiliated voters skew Democrat too.
    Yeah it’s just registered voters. You’d figure nonaffiliated voters skew Dem this time around but there’s a lot honest brokers who register independent and always vote Republican because they think Republicans winning among independent voters makes them look more credible.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They usually skew Republican, you know, the honest brokers vote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah it’s just registered voters. You’d figure nonaffiliated voters skew Dem this time around but there’s a lot honest brokers who register independent and always vote Republican because they think Republicans winning among independent voters makes them look more credible.
    I should have read your post before replying about the honest brokers. Honest brokers like Wild Cobra for instance count themselves as independents.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I should have read your post before replying about the honest brokers. Honest brokers like Wild Cobra for instance count themselves as independents.
    “Clearly Republicans are more reasonable and bipartisan, they win among independents every election!”

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully that gets offset by the independent karens who are also honest brokers but breaking for Biden this time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    “Clearly Republicans are more reasonable and bipartisan, they win among independents every election!”
    I think it's more that people who claim to hate bothsides vote heavily Republican.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think it's more that people who claim to hate bothsides vote heavily Republican.
    Wouldn't that play out in surveys too, though? In polling, Independents are skewing heavily towards Democrats. I'd assume the hnest brkers you're talking about would also call themselves Independents in the polls, but there's clearly a bigger group that doesn't want to affiliate with one of the two parties and is leaning Dem. Bernie Bros? Never Trumpers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    27.7% of all registered voters have voted so far.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wouldn't that play out in surveys too, though? In polling, Independents are skewing heavily towards Democrats. I'd assume the hnest brkers you're talking about would also call themselves Independents in the polls, but there's clearly a bigger group that doesn't want to affiliate with one of the two parties and is leaning Dem. Bernie Bros? Never Trumpers?
    Was just talking in general "independents" skew heavily right. For instance, Romney won them in 2012.

Thread Information