Page 21 of 34 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right, you thought his numbers were 250,000 votes off because they were a day old, you said nothing about the fact that his numbers included ballots not returned.

I call bull on the idea that you knew the VBM in the Corgi tweet didn't include non-returned ballots. There's no context in their tweet that makes that clear, and there's no part of your subsequent argument that makes it clear you knew it.

I really don't care what numbers you use, I just don't understand why you lie so easily.
    joeisdone.com

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Right, you thought his numbers were 250,000 votes off because they were a day old, you said nothing about the fact that his numbers included ballots not returned.

I call bull on the idea that you knew the VBM in the Corgi tweet didn't include non-returned ballots. There's no context in their tweet that makes that clear, and there's no part of your subsequent argument that makes it clear you knew it.

I really don't care what numbers you use, I just don't understand why you lie so easily.
    I had no clue why his numbers were so far off as he never mentioned also counting ballots mailed and not returned.

You can call bull all you want but it makes you look like a ing re since both tweets I posted that vy65 responded to clearly said combined vote by mail and early in person voting. Of course I was talking about combined vote by mail and early in person voting.

Here are the tweets

Now you can apologize for calling me a liar because of a dip assumption you made.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I had no clue why his numbers were so far off as he never mentioned also counting ballots mailed and not returned.

You can call bull all you want but it makes you look like a ing re since both tweets I posted that vy65 responded to clearly said combined vote by mail and early in person voting. Of course I was talking about combined vote by mail and early in person voting.

Here are the tweets

Now you can apologize for calling me a liar because of a dip assumption you made.

you’re a liar, mr never post on weekends.

now apologize to me for lying you pussy

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    you’re a liar, mr never post on weekends.

now apologize to me for lying you pussy
    your obsession with me continues

I never said I’m never here on the weekends, now apologize to me for lying about that.

And now answer the question you keep dodging like a pussy.

If I spend 10 hours a day on here as you claim while averaging 3.66 posts a day how many hours a day do you spend here while averaging 13.05 posts a day?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The website you linked also had vote by mail returned and in person early voting. Both tweets I posted that you responded to were specifically discussing vote by mail returned and in person early voting totals. If you were talking about mailed but not returned it wasn't relevant to what you were responding to.

Anyways D lead down 117,000 in 3 days of VBM/IPEV....D lead in VBM/IPEV needs to be at least 650,000 come election day. Florida looks to be done for Joe.
    Just since you think this Cotto/Gotfried clown is some kind of expert, him saying the Dems need a 650k total VBM/IPEV lead going into election day is revisionist history.

He first said 625k VBM lead, then when he realized they were going to shatter that, he moved the goalposts from VBM only to total VBM/EPIV.

Not sure why you think this random twitter account is some kind of authority on election forecasting.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just since you think this Cotto/Gotfried clown is some kind of expert, him saying the Dems need a 650k total VBM/IPEV lead going into election day is revisionist history.

He first said 625k VBM lead, then when he realized they were going to shatter that, he moved the goalposts from VBM only to total VBM/EPIV.

Not sure why you think this random twitter account is some kind of authority on election forecasting.

TSA really wants Florida.

Guy already called it 10 days out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why you're laughing? Looks like vy was indeed correct and you were posting fake news...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats

I’m sorry this is happening to you.
    ???

That site shows a Dem advantage of 582,482 votes on mail in? I guess we're talking about different numbers...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That also goes to show how independents or no-party affiliation are eventually the barometer... 1 million votes coming from those guys...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ballots received shows intent to vote. Safe to assume the vast majority of those ballots will be cast.

It's fine to leave them out, I'm just saying the two of you aren't using the same metrics. The change in votes over the past day when you don't count non-returned ballots is +37K for Republicans, which is literally in the tweet you posted.
    Yeah, that makes more sense. Disregard my previous posts on the matter.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA really wants Florida.

Guy already called it 10 days out.
    He's a Trump fan, if Florida falls, since they count early, POTUS is done.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That also goes to show how independents or no-party affiliation are eventually the barometer... 1 million votes coming from those guys...
    TSA's been ignoring this for days now which I have brought up multiple times in this thread.

Assuming dems and republicans vote...well according to their registration, that alone is not going to determined the winner. It'll be the independents that will tilt it either way.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your obsession with me continues

I never said I’m never here on the weekends, now apologize to me for lying about that.

And now answer the question you keep dodging like a pussy.

If I spend 10 hours a day on here as you claim while averaging 3.66 posts a day how many hours a day do you spend here while averaging 13.05 posts a day?
    thats exactly what you said.

are you averaging more than 3.5 posts the last few days, you ing moron, since you’re never here after work and on weekends. You said that, which a lie.

So again, You lied. Apologize to me for lying to me

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lololooooooloooll

Covid mask bro

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats exactly what you said.

are you averaging more than 3.5 posts the last few days, you ing moron, since you’re never here after work and on weekends. You said that, which a lie.

So again, You lied. Apologize to me for lying to me
    Bwahahhaahhaah

Mask wearer

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bwahahhaahhaah

Mask wearer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But because 39% of early voters have no primary voting history, it’s impossible to tell which party is leading in early vote turnout.
    https://www.texastribune.org/2020/10...oting-records/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so far so good

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anecdotal

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    anecdotal

They still have a lot of work to do in Clayton County (the blackest county in GA). Turnout there needs to exceed 65% for Georgia turning blue to even be a possibility.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

hopefully folks take advantage of the extended hours and 24 hour voting on Thursday and Friday. 1.7 mill should be met but the target should be 1.8 or 1.9

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    anecdotal

We got the dead ones voting this time around.

Soros

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

hopefully folks take advantage of the extended hours and 24 hour voting on Thursday and Friday. 1.7 mill should be met but the target should be 1.8 or 1.9
    If they get to 1.9 million, I’ll start believing Texas is in play.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If they get to 1.9 million, I’ll start believing Texas is in play.
    Cases!!!!!!!

Thread Information