Page 10 of 34 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair I think COVID was just an easy excuse Karrin had for why his daughter wasn't allowed to invite Jerome and Tyson over.
    Karrin's COVID story is about as believable as when he spent all of 2008 and 2009 claiming he was an Obama voter.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because math and science already have proven 1 2 and 3 incorrect. If you need these explained to you, you probably shouldn't comment

can you cite where science has disproven it? Can you provide your sources?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not everyone is susceptible. Numerous studies show 30-50% pre-existing immunity. That's why the herd immunity threshold is low.

can you cite those studies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no he can't and won't

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody who named their daughter Karen in 2019 is probably regretting it now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only because it's the law, got. Back when it wasn't you didn't two s about infecting the people working at gas stations.
    Ok then

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no he can't and won't

you guys continually argue with him. I am trying to give him a chance to explain his stance, rather than a flow of lols and whatnot.

He already deflected to if you don’t understand you shouldn’t comment, but this is his one glorious moment for him to explain his stance

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little known fact. This virus doesn't kill you. Your own immune system kills you. Especially among the fat and old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anybody who named their daughter Karen in 2019 is probably regretting it now.
    Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you guys continually argue with him. I am trying to give him a chance to explain his stance, rather than a flow of lols and whatnot.

He already deflected to if you don’t understand you shouldn’t comment, but this is his one glorious moment for him to explain his stance
    You're like three months behind man, he never showed his numbers so has gone on the ignore list

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Little known fact. This virus doesn't kill you. Your own immune system kills you. Especially among the fat and old.
    Everyone knew that

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What's your point? AIDS is the same way. You never die from AIDS, you die because it destroys your immune system and you can't fight anything off.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this is really really stupid.

it’s the introduction of the virus that exacerbates the conditions.

I just had a 49 year old friend in perfect health lose a month long battle with the virus. It’s not just the sick.

I get that you’re scared of everything, but you don’t care about other people. And your attempts at trying to keep yourself from ting your pants for reasons other than being blind stinking drunk are pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's your point? AIDS is the same way. You never die from AIDS, you die because it destroys your immune system and you can't fight anything off.

we just passed 3 years since my mother passed. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 3 months before she died.

her actual cause of death was acute renal failure. She didn’t have issues with her kidneys at any point in her life. The tumor caused her entire system to shut down, but that wasn’t what killed her.

Darrin is an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I just had a 49 year old friend in perfect health lose a month long battle with the virus. It’s not just the sick.

I get that you’re scared of everything, but you don’t care about other people. And your attempts at trying to keep yourself from ting your pants for reasons other than being blind stinking drunk are pathetic

Lol, perfect health. I doubt it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

There have been many stories of people who are fit and in seemingly good health die in their early to mid-30's. Some people are just affected by it more than others and which symptoms you get may just be up to genetics.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There have been many stories of people who are fit and in seemingly good health die in their early to mid-30's. Some people are just affected by it more than others and which symptoms you get may just be up to genetics.
    No there havent

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't want to go through this thread searching but what were your symptoms?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re an idiot. A frightened cowardly idiot.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    we just passed 3 years since my mother passed. She was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer 3 months before she died.

her actual cause of death was acute renal failure. She didn’t have issues with her kidneys at any point in her life. The tumor caused her entire system to shut down, but that wasn’t what killed her.

Darrin is an idiot

Sorry to hear that. Went to a funeral on Saturday for a 79 yr old family member who died of throat cancer. Cancer is the real deal.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's so so sad to watch Karrin try to paint himself as some kind of courageous alpha male on an anonymous message board. I can only imagine what kind of sad sack life he actually has underneath all of the self-assuring lies he pitches here.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. The cdc website.
    2. The cdc website
    3. The cdc website

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Darrin is an idiot
    Immediate cause of death is what's written on the death certificate. If you get COVID, and COVID causes acute renal failure leading to death, acute renal failure is what's written on the death certificate.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I asked for citations showing what widely accepted science you are using to make your assertions? Could you please provide those?

Thread Information