Page 13 of 34 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What does someone being fat have to do with Trump's ups with the pandemic?
    You know who really handled like a boss? Cuomo
    "muh Cuomo" Can't be honest that your guy is a disaster.

wit. smh.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back on topic of this thread....this picture sums up why I’m fairly confident that Trump is in deep

roflroflroflrofl
    meme ing spot on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The data in Texas actually doesn’t look that promising for Democrats. Trump has the edge so far in early voting, in notable contrast to other battleground states where the Dems are +30 or more. Harris County has had enormous turnout, but Bexar, Dallas, and Travis have been meh. Meanwhile, you look at a Trump-heavy county like Denton where turnout increase percentage dwarfs even Harris.

Democrats believe that high turnout favors them: “when people vote, Democrats win.” That’s true when running against a patrician economic conservative. But white racial grievance populist iden y politics are EXTREMELY popular in exurban and rural Texas, and are generating massive turnout. The male chauvinism also appeals to Hispanic men, which is why Trump is running in the high 30’s among Hispanics.

Dan Patrick’s bloviating aside, the Trump campaign thinks that Trump will win by four. Biden’s campaign believes the same thing. Both believe the state is inelastic with few persuadable voters. With base turnout cranked up to 11 on both sides, the cake is largely baked. What’s possible in Texas for Democrats to get is the state legislature and some House seats.
    Eyup. Starting to look that way. Saw glimpses of that in the early voting data, with the smaller counties reporting way head in terms of percentages of voter participation.

Be fascinating to see how it all shakes out. Texas is not going blue this time around, but there is a lot of room for Democrats to make gains.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Not sure if these numbers are authentic or not, but EV data in Texas broken out by county.

Similar to what Extra Stout said, the mass population centers like Harris/Dallas county are definitely seeing big turnout, but not as much as the more affluent suburb-heavy counties like Denton/Collin county. IMO Texas is going to come down to whether Biden can win those counties. Beto closed a significant gap in those counties in 2018, but for Biden to win Texas he needs to win those counties.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Had about a 20 minute wait to vote today vs the two hours plus it looked like last week, so cast my straight ticket Democrat ballot this morning. I know Biden's not winning Texas, but I'm at least hoping high early turnout will force Trump to keep wasting money on ads in Texas. Still blows me away seeing Trump ads here when he has been pulling advertising in true battleground states like Michigan and Arizona, so every dollar pulled away from those states to be blown here is a small win.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fortunately all the long lines I'm seeing of southern Florida on twitter are full of people wearing masks in a state where they're not required, so unlikely Trump supporters.

Wonder when all the yard signs rmt is seeing in Miami are going to vote though.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Had about a 20 minute wait to vote today vs the two hours plus it looked like last week, so cast my straight ticket Democrat ballot this morning. I know Biden's not winning Texas, but I'm at least hoping high early turnout will force Trump to keep wasting money on ads in Texas. Still blows me away seeing Trump ads here when he has been pulling advertising in true battleground states like Michigan and Arizona, so every dollar pulled away from those states to be blown here is a small win.
    The real prize in Texas is winning a state house and blocking partisan gerrymandering for the next 10 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The real prize in Texas is winning a state house and blocking partisan gerrymandering for the next 10 years.
    Much better chance of Biden winning Texas than that happening IMO.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing gerrymandering in Texas. I live in a simultaneously safe Democrat federal house district and safe Republican state house district.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fortunately all the long lines I'm seeing of southern Florida on twitter are full of people wearing masks in a state where they're not required, so unlikely Trump supporters.

Some reporter on tv said about 20% of voters in Florida are unaffiliated with either party. Biden is winning independents so if common sense applies, a good chunk of that vote is going to him too on top of the advantage dems have in just pure registration numbers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back on topic of this thread....this picture sums up why I’m fairly confident that Trump is in deep

Eyup.

Over.
    Broken.
    Glass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing gerrymandering in Texas. I live in a simultaneously safe Democrat federal house district and safe Republican state house district.
    If this wave hands control of the house, Dems get to draw the maps.

ing asswipes in the Republican party will start caring about the issue then, I'll bet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I need to upgrade to the Soros SpeedPass that lets me skip the line the first 15 times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "corporatist commie"

druggie too strung out to understand that doesnt make sense at all
    it makes perfect sense. who donated to all yall's bs movements? that's right corporations... who put blm on all their bs? that's right corporations... etc... you can pretend that's not the case but it is.

as well, prove to me you can be strung out on multivitamins and sweet tea. please explain!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and in regards to moore, he is most def a corporatist commie. he was a radical loser as a teen and made money through our capitalist market yet he wants total control over our lives just like most with his sick pol ideology. prove me wrong!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I need to upgrade to the Soros SpeedPass that lets me skip the line the first 15 times.
    Soros will take a ballot box to your home... from 5 different States!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Druggy flings his monkey on the wall and wants others to clean it up.

It's just another reason why nobody takes you serious and instead just lols in your general direction

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Some reporter on tv said about 20% of voters in Florida are unaffiliated with either party. Biden is winning independents so if common sense applies, a good chunk of that vote is going to him too on top of the advantage dems have in just pure registration numbers.
    Heading into the Nov. 3 election, Florida Republicans are as close to parity with Democrats among registered voters as they’ve been in half a century or more.

The Florida Division of Elections on Thursday posted the final numbers for 2020 voter registration in the nation’s biggest battleground state. Republicans now head into Election Day with 5,169,012 voters and Democrats with 5,303,254 — a difference of just 134,242. The deadline to register was Oct. 6.

Those figures are good news for President Donald Trump, who beat 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by 112,000 votes despite his party having 327,438 fewer registered voters than Democrats. This fall, Trump heads into another close battle — this time against former Vice President Joe Biden — with that number slashed by more than half.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...#storylink=cpy

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta love Trump supporters' just posting without any links or proof.

Guess it's by design now....

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Gotta love Trump supporters' just posting without any links or proof.

Guess it's by design now....
    there hasn't even been any reporting yet on in-person early voting in Florida. They're just making up.

https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats

Regarding voter registration - a lot of the voter registration changes from D to R are people who haven't voted Democrat in decades and are now inspired by Trump to change their registration, and left-leaning zoomers who are registering for the first time are more likely to register with no party affiliation.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there hasn't even been any reporting yet on in-person early voting in Florida. They're just making up.

Regarding voter registration - a lot of the voter registration changes from D to R are people who haven't voted Democrat in decades and are now inspired by Trump to change their registration, and left-leaning zoomers who are registering for the first time are more likely to register with no party affiliation.
    PROVE IT'S NOT TRUE BIDEN DIDN'T DENY IT

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Heading into the Nov. 3 election, Florida Republicans are as close to parity with Democrats among registered voters as they’ve been in half a century or more.

The Florida Division of Elections on Thursday posted the final numbers for 2020 voter registration in the nation’s biggest battleground state. Republicans now head into Election Day with 5,169,012 voters and Democrats with 5,303,254 — a difference of just 134,242. The deadline to register was Oct. 6.

Those figures are good news for President Donald Trump, who beat 2016 Democratic presidential nominee Hillary Clinton by 112,000 votes despite his party having 327,438 fewer registered voters than Democrats. This fall, Trump heads into another close battle — this time against former Vice President Joe Biden — with that number slashed by more than half.

Read more here: https://www.miamiherald.com/news/pol...#storylink=cpy

Ok and what does that have to do with my point about the unaffiliated who makes about 20-25%?

Dems still holds an advantage in numbers. And as I stated independents are breaking Biden's way.

Trump has lost women, seniors and independents.

Have fun dealing with that.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Soros will take a ballot box to your home... from 5 different States!
    You get boxes from 10 states sent to your home via Prime with the Bill Gates cabal but you have to get the updated microchip with Alexa.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The commentary below the tweet is saying Miami-Dade isn't included in that.

Thread Information