My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Originally Posted by TimDunkem

Started getting a fever today in addition to the coughing and loss of taste. I called a few places to see if I can get tested. Most said stay home, and others said I need to be referred by a doctor to get one. My job wants me to come in anyway. FML

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ lmao old man meltdown

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Early voting ends at 1.435 million turnout

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Nice.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is gonna stay solid red, and I don't want to hear moral victories of "he only won by 4% points!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

1.8 million looks possible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Texas is gonna stay solid red, and I don't want to hear moral victories of "he only won by 4% points!"
    No, 4% isn’t even a moral victory.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Trump can’t afford to lose the suburbs

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is not a good map for MAGA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is not a good map for MAGA

The weather is going to be brilliant on Tuesday.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If TX can add another 3M votes on Election Day, that should just about do it for Biden, and Donnie would finally have made America great again

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A little shocked El Paso got as high as it did.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    GOP filing simultaneous lawsuits in both Texas Supreme Court and federal court to get Harris County's 100k curbside ballots tossed. This comes AFTER SCOTX already ruled against them on getting curbside voting shut down.

Seriously, anyone who still associates with a party that is this direct and shameless in trying to disenfranchise voters is a piece of . It's not just Trump, it's the entire GOP.

Federal Court Lawsuit:
    https://assets.do entcloud.org/doc...0-cv-03709.pdf

SCOTX Motion:
    http://www.search.txcourts.gov/Searc...8-d18c233c379b

completely abusing the court process by seeking the same relief in two separate jurisdictions

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GOP filing simultaneous lawsuits in both Texas Supreme Court and federal court to get Harris County's 100k curbside ballots tossed. This comes AFTER SCOTX already ruled against them on getting curbside voting shut down.

Seriously, anyone who still associates with a party that is this direct and shameless in trying to disenfranchise voters is a piece of . It's not just Trump, it's the entire GOP.

Federal Court Lawsuit:

SCOTX Motion:
    Suing to get votes thrown out *before* the election underscores the desperation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Federal Court Lawsuit:

SCOTX Motion:

completely abusing the court process by seeking the same relief in two separate jurisdictions
    Darrin SnakeBoy get in here and tell me how proud you are of your political party for trying to cheat by taking votes away from people they THINK are voting against them.

Tell me how much you think democracy is great, and how much you value freedom.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    is there any idea at all of how many people are voting on election day ?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    is there any idea at all of how many people are voting on election day ?
    There's recent polling that says over 50% of black voters prefer to vote on election day because they're worried early votes/mail-in votes won't get counted. Young voters also tend to wait until the last minute. My guess is that Harris County is good for 300k-400k votes on e day.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There's recent polling that says over 50% of black voters prefer to vote on election day because they're worried early votes/mail-in votes won't get counted. Young voters also tend to wait until the last minute. My guess is that Harris County is good for 300k-400k votes on e day.
    Any guesses on election day turnout for TX overall? Is a total of 12M turnout (early + E-day) the magic number for Buden?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not as solid as you think. Dems won some seats in the lege last time, and look to win more.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Any guesses on election day turnout for TX overall? Is a total of 12M turnout (early + E-day) the magic number for Buden?
    I still think it's more a question of margins and also how much he's running up the score in the populous counties (i.e. is he only getting the 58% Beto got in Harris County, or he running up the score into the low 60s), but that's obv related to turnout.

If Harris County blows past 1.8 million voters, I think Biden has a great chance, because that probably means turnout is also high in Dallas County, Tarrant County, etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Early vote totals went about 400-500k per day towards the end. Guessing that election day will be easily twice that.

Standing at 9.6M now, so if that "roughly twice a heavy day of early voting" holds then about 10.5 to 11M or so after all is said and done.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I don't think the GOP would be going this balls to the wall with voter suppression if Texas was staying solid red. Wanting to get votes cancelled even before they're counted is a new one.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    None of that will matter if they toss out the 100k ballots from Harris county like they want to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Going to guess that means election day will be strongly tilted to Biden compared to early voting.

I am fascinated.

I have also volunteered to be a poll worker alternate for election day, so that will be doubly so, since I will get to see it first hand.

Thread Information