Page 18 of 34 FirstFirst ... 814151617181920212228 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In favor of whom?

Since republicans are turning out more in early voting in person, they might be cannibalizing their own votes come election day.
    Really don't know. Interesting to see how it really goes, and if the fascist party rat ing really shuts down Dems there. GOP did a good job in registrations, but you also have tons of displaced Puerto Ricans there. dunno. Too many moving parts to really be predictable.

My gut says actual election day will favor Dems marginally. The MAGA s who are most worked up will vote early, as will the really worked up Dems.

That will leave a good chunk of the electorate who will vote on election day and who aren't as worked up over it. My guess is that the wider wave will effect that less-than worked-up crowd to break marginally for Biden.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Hit the one million mark

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Hit the one million mark
    And you're too broke to pay up on the 2000 mark

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    And you're too broke to pay up on the 2000 mark
    You can login into Hunter Biden’s laptop and request a withdrawal there

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

70% before Election Day is absolutely gonna happen.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You can login into Hunter Biden’s laptop and request a withdrawal there
    Is the password Welcher?

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Is the password Welcher?
    No. It’s WhereisSusanRicesIndictment

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Link to interactive map that is updated every 20 minutes. Hover over counties to see 2016 vs 2020 comparisons. Not looking good for Joe at all.
    The GOP caught an encouraging glimpse in Florida on Tuesday, when more Republicans began casting in-person, early ballots than Democrats in Trump’s must-win state. But Democrats have dominated voting by mail and on Thursday held a historic lead in total pre-Election Day ballots cast of 463,000, or 10 percentage points, according to the state’s Division of Elections. Gov. Ron DeSantis this week urged Republicans to vote early in person, a message Trump plans to echo on Saturday, when he’s expected to call on his base to get to the polls.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-states-431363

But yah, joeisdone.com is probably more credible than the Florida Division of Elections ...

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    The GOP caught an encouraging glimpse in Florida on Tuesday, when more Republicans began casting in-person, early ballots than Democrats in Trump’s must-win state. But Democrats have dominated voting by mail and on Thursday held a historic lead in total pre-Election Day ballots cast of 463,000, or 10 percentage points, according to the state’s Division of Elections. Gov. Ron DeSantis this week urged Republicans to vote early in person, a message Trump plans to echo on Saturday, when he’s expected to call on his base to get to the polls.

https://www.politico.com/news/2020/1...-states-431363

But yah, joeisdone.com is probably more credible than the Florida Division of Elections ...

It's been estimated D's need 650,000 to 750,000 VBM/EV lead to win Florida. Not going to happen.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's been estimated D's need 650,000 to 750,000 VBM/EV lead to win Florida. Not going to happen.
    Nope. Florida Division of Election's reports Dems up on GOP by 665,867 votes. (https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats).

free thinker twitter account

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Nope. Florida Division of Election's reports Dems up on GOP by 665,867 votes. (https://countyballotfiles.floridados...ts/PublicStats).

last updated 8:31 AM

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

saying the dems are losing is the exact opposite of what they should be doing they should be lighting a fire under their stupid base

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Check back in tomorrow after they update today’s received

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    saying the dems are losing is the exact opposite of what they should be doing they should be lighting a fire under their stupid base
    I'm content to let the non-skeptical right live in their bubble where Trump is kicking ass in the debates and has a huge lead in the votes.

Seriously, he's killing it. No need to leave the basement to vote. Just stay home and keep trollin for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    last updated 8:31 AM
    That's a uva of fold. You went from posting unsourced tweets to time stamp smack.

Were does the Gilbert Gottfried or whatever twitter account you're hitting up get their information from TSA?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why TSA wants to be a shot caller 10 days out. Dems vs Reps are not going to win without the independents who I believe are the ones who will tilt Florida either way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TX-6 (Arlington-Waxahachie-Corsicana): Biden leads
    TX-22 (Sugar Land-Pearland): Biden WAY up
    TX-10 (Cypress-Brenham-Elgin-N. Austin): Trump +1

I’m confused. With these kinds of numbers, where exactly are the Trump voters supposed to come from, besides The Woodlands? The “inferred party affiliation” looks to be WAY off.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

I’m confused. With these kinds of numbers, where exactly are the Trump voters supposed to come from, besides The Woodlands? The “inferred party affiliation” looks to be WAY off.
    What polls are you looking at? Im not seeing it on 538. I really like the Dem candidate in Texas 10th, I didn’t think he actually had a chance though.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lolooookloollll

Cov8d!!!!

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Katy is pretty solid Trump I believe. Then maybe the heights. Pasadena, La Porte. Inner city Houston Biden will destroy. Fort Bend County should also lean heavily Biden.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

Trump won this district back in 16

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count

this is what is needed. Fort Bend had about 428,000 registered voters in 2018 so it’s possible it’s closer to 500,000. About 50 percent turnout already, that’s solid. And going for Biden. By at least 10 percent.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

this is what is needed. Fort Bend had about 428,000 registered voters in 2018 so it’s possible it’s closer to 500,000. About 50 percent turnout already, that’s solid. And going for Biden. By at least 10 percent.
    It went to Beto by more than 10% so it’s probably going to Biden by closer to 15%.

The counties near the border are doing better than they normally do, but they’re still lagging way behind the rest of the state. El Paso has only 30% registered voter turnout so far while the state as a whole has 40%. I don’t see how the state flips if Latinos are still allergic to voting.

Thread Information