Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hunt got 100 yards rushing one time all season long and there was never a game where he led the chiefs in receiving in 2018.

You're reaching for some reason.
    that's a terrible take. He was a huge threat in the passing game and scored both passing and receiving TDs and had lots of yards in both so the stats sort of cannibalized each other. Also, Hunt was money on short yardage, which is something the Chiefs haven't had since they got rid of him.
    spurraider21 come back me up on this stance.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    that's a terrible take. He was a huge threat in the passing game and scored both passing and receiving TDs and had lots of yards in both so the stats sort of cannibalized each other. Also, Hunt was money on short yardage, which is something the Chiefs haven't had since they got rid of him.
    spurraider21 come back me up on this stance.
    He was a nice back but you're acting like the chiefs have sorely missed him and that Mahomes might not have got the MVP without him. They won SB without him.

gtfo with your lazy eye test bull

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He was a nice back but you're acting like the chiefs have sorely missed him and that Mahomes might not have got the MVP without him. They won SB without him.

gtfo with yo8 sur lazy eye test bull
    they won the SB by default and were a half quarter and a miracle play away from losing it anyway. They were clearly inferior to their first-half-of-2018 selves that ran circles around the rest of the NFL, despite the championship happening last year and not in 2018 (they would have beat NE that year with Hunt instead of Williams as the bell cow).

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    they won the SB by default and were a half quarter and a miracle play away from losing it anyway. They were clearly inferior to their first-half-of-2018 selves that ran circles around the rest of the NFL, despite the championship happening last year and not in 2018 (they would have beat NE that year with Hunt instead of Williams as the bell cow).
    Lol winning a SB by default.

Just stop

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I missed the game today. Can someone fill me in on how the chiefs did today running the ball without Hunt?

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Edwards Helaire pulling up the clutchest of performances to mantain that starting gig.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Edwards Helaire pulling up the clutchest of performances to mantain that starting gig.
    CEH is still the RB2, it's a matter of time. Bell is the best back in football until proven otherwise. CEH is a of a second weapon when coming in with fresh legs, though. Chiefs are definitely going back to the Super Bowl. I have the Seahawks winning it, though.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    CEH is still the RB2, it's a matter of time. Bell is the best back in football until proven otherwise. CEH is a of a second weapon when coming in with fresh legs, though. Chiefs are definitely going back to the Super Bowl. I have the Seahawks winning it, though.
    Bell hasn’t averaged 4 yards per carry since 2017, so it has been proven otherwise. No one thinks that Bell is still the best back in football. No one.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    D-

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Bell hasn’t averaged 4 yards per carry since 2017, so it has been proven otherwise. No one thinks that Bell is still the best back in football. No one.
    pick any running back from the past in his prime and he couldn't average 4 yards per carry behind the Jets' historically sorry offensive line.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I like how Reid completely exhausted CEH (he must have had 30+ carries in the Buffalo victory) in view of this. Excellent coaching. CEH is the #2 back going forward this season, regardless of what mainstream sports media will say right now.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    I like how Reid completely exhausted CEH (he must have had 30+ carries in the Buffalo victory) in view of this. Excellent coaching. CEH is the #2 back going forward this season, regardless of what mainstream sports media will say right now.
    They'll probably split carries, something like 60/40 between him and Bell.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    They'll probably split carries, something like 60/40 between him and Bell.
    Bell with the 60. And Bell more receptions even though CEH was a receiving back in college. CEH can run flat routes and screens like a champ but Bell can also run WR routes which is very rare for a back. That's why he wanted that WR money. I believe he had the intent to convert to full time WR soon in Pitt but then they drafted JuJu and that went out the window. Bell is also a of a pass protector against the blitz.

lol one game with 30 carries=completely exhausted

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    lol one game with 30 carries=completely exhausted
    It's "we're gonna run this guy into the ground and if he gets tired/hurt we have Bell on deck next week" type of coaching.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    however, I absolutely HATE the dumb crap that Reid calls like a pitch-back to the slow backup back (Darrell Williams?) on 3rd and inches and then settling for the field goal which kept BUF in the game, when a touchdown would have ended the game (going up 3 scores).

That's the kind of dumb Fat Reid BS that will cause the Chiefs to lose and not win as many super bowls as they should with Mahomes. That should 100% of the time be a QB sneak. The play is unstoppable, automatic first down, especially with a QB of Mahomes' size, smarts and stature.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because Bell is so well known for his durability/reliability
    Bell has basically had the last 2-3 years off with low mileage since '17

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Andy with big time bads. Will be interesting to see what his pivot is when CEH remains the lead back. Or when Bell looks washed as many assume.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Andy with big time bads. Will be interesting to see what his pivot is when CEH remains the lead back. Or when Bell looks washed as many assume.
    If Fat Reid trots out CEH on 3rd and 1, 4th and inches, etc, goal to go, etc and the Chiefs get stuffed (because Fat Reid refuses to run the sneak and Mahomes doesn't have the balls to audible and override him), then millennial messiah wins yet again... and Fat Reid proves that he's the dumbass that got the Chiefs to trailing 20-10 without the football halfway thru the 4th quarter in the first place before the greatness of the QB and players bailed his fat ass out.

I don't mind CEH on, say, 1st and 10, 3rd and 7 or 3rd and 17. Don't want to get your horse (Bell) killed. But CEH is not a horse. He's a change of pace back and a scatback. Using him as a horse will get that relatively small body killed.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Lol of course Andy is a Trumper.

My Team
    Baltimore Ravens
    Post Count
    Gotta say, Bell looked really good in limited duty.

Thread Information