Page 121 of 147 FirstFirst ... 2171111117118119120121122123124125131 ... LastLast
Results 3,001 to 3,025 of 3669
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    List is of USA appointed by Yam s, idiot, you know, when he could have prosecuted hunter with Shapley’s evidence.
    Trump's appointed US Attorney's were not in office when the cases were brought to California and Washington you ing idiot.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump didn't appoint AUSA Wolf.
    It was Trump's DOJ. If they were really intent on actually putting Hunter in prison, they would've put in a Special Counsel before Trump left office. Hunter is much more valuable to your side if he's not in prison. Look at what you're doing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are so desperate you are searching for anything to discredit this.

Yes he was confirmed.
    It's a legitimate question. I only saw the request was made in the fall. Do you have an exact date handy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's appointed US Attorney's were not in office when the cases were brought to California and Washington you ing idiot.
    Yam s' DOJ could have prosecuted the case at any time if Shapley had the evidence as he claimed, idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Yam s' DOJ could have prosecuted the case at any time if Shapley had the evidence as he claimed, idiot.
    A case isn't brought until the investigation is completed you ing idiot.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What are you accusing him of now?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Sounds like ordinary prosecutorial discretion to me.

ordinary prosecutorial discretion

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What allegations about Joe?

Actual crimes?

You just said you make no accusations about Joe.

Pick a lane.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just throwing spaghetti at the wall…

waste of time to even try to show facts to a russian propagandist who will just throw more spaghetti on the wall he gets from other russian propagandists…

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yep

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    What allegations about Joe?

Actual crimes?

You just said you make no accusations about Joe.

Pick a lane.
    I never said I make no accusations about Joe. That was the conclusion you came to after you decided you were too lazy to find my posts to discuss the specific claims.

I forgot how much you lie and I'm realizing how nice it was to have you on ignore and not have to deal with all of the constant disingenuous ankle biting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A case isn't brought until the investigation is completed you ing idiot.
    So Yam s' DOJ, AUSAs, and Shipley had damning evidence from 2017 up to the inauguration to prosecute but were impeded by what? Yam s?

Why was Yam s covering this up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never said I make no accusations about Joe. That was the conclusion you came to after you decided you were too lazy to find my posts to discuss the specific claims.

I forgot how much you lie and I'm realizing how nice it was to have you on ignore and not have to deal with all of the constant disingenuous ankle biting.
    Well let's clear this up once and for all.

What are your criminal accusations against Joe Biden, if any?

Be honest. Don't lie and don't try to dodge.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A prosecutor not bringing a star witness, who was the former business partner with Hunter on the China CEFC deal that was being investigated, to testify in front of a grand jury is just...ordinary prosecutorial discretion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A prosecutor not bringing a star witness, who was the former business partner with Hunter on the China CEFC deal that was being investigated, to testify in front of a grand jury is just...ordinary prosecutorial discretion.

Prosecutors don't like to prosecute cases they think they can't win. Sorry you're going through this, you should take the L and move on, the case isn't coming back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ditto Durham's Russiagate investigation. It's done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This plea deal doesn't preclude other or additional charges either, it just deals with those particular items.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This plea deal doesn't preclude other or additional charges either, it just deals with those particular items.
    There won't be any more charges but "keeping "the investigation open" is a great way to stall giving what they found to congressional investigations.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There won't be any more charges but "keeping "the investigation open" is a great way to stall giving what they found to congressional investigations.
    Congressional investigations are political by nature, and thus, rarely credible. I don't think he's losing sleep over those. The more credible alternative is that he gets a "get our of jail free" pardon card from daddy before he leaves the white house.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Weiss disagrees with TSA

In a two-page letter to House Republicans on Friday, U.S. Attorney David Weiss in Delaware defended the lengthy investigation into Hunter Biden’s financial dealings that ended last month with a plea with the Justice Department that likely spares Biden from time behind bars.

Weiss, who was named to that post by President Donald Trump and was kept on by the Biden administration, said in his letter that the department “did not retaliate” against Gary Shapley, an IRS agent who said the prosecutor helped block Shapley’s job promotion after the tax agency employee had reached out to congressional investigators about the Biden case.
    In his letter, Weiss said he was assured by department that if he sought to bring charges in a venue other than Delaware, he would be granted special status to do so. Generally, U.S. attorneys are limited to their own jurisdictions when bringing criminal charges.
    https://apnews.com/article/hunter-bi...315654b47f5a1c

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I don't think I even mentioned the retaliation so no, Weiss does not disagree with me.

In his letter, Weiss said he was assured by department that if he sought to bring charges in a venue other than Delaware, he would be granted special status to do so.
    Weiss sought charges in California and Washington. Weiss was not granted special status. There are 6 named FBI and IRS agents that were witness to Weiss saying this in a meeting.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    It's notable that rarely does anything come of these things other than political sniping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious wrinkle, Comer's whistle-blower is an alleged Chinese agent on the lam

Last edited by Winehole23; 07-10-2023 at 10:39 PM.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hilarious wrinkle, Comer's whistle-blower is an alleged Chinese agent on the lam

Did everyone not tell comrade TSA that this NEW CONSPIRACY he was hyperventilating about was going to blow up in his face?

again....

and

again....

and...

Thread Information