Page 137 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3787127133134135136137138139140141 ... LastLast
Results 3,401 to 3,425 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, after all of this revealing information, still never voting for Hunter.

What's his position in the Biden WH again?

Kushner 2028!!!

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Story of Chumps life on the internet.
    Why do you bother to act anti-trump? if you care about $5m, do you care about $2b?

Or is it president’s being in cahoots with their sons? Or is it both?

Or is it just one son and father?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story of Chumps life on the internet.
    You're as not angry as Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    True. Lots of smoke. Let's see if there is really a fire. White. house has already changed the narrative to "Joe was never in business with Hunter" from Joe "never talked business" with Hunter.
    Republicans are good at generating lots of smoke.

And sure the WH changed the narrative…Archer is expected to testify that Joe was dragged into some phone calls to bolster Hunter’s credibility, but nothing supporting Joe accepting a $5M bribe. There is just no evidence of that and no reason to believe it might be true based on everything we know. But you can hold out hope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual whataboutism. I hope and expect Trump goes to jail. As for Joe, it looks more and more like he was running the influence peddling scheme with Hunter while he was VP. im withholding final judgement until more of the facts come out. If you guys want to ignore the issue that's on you. I still say it's a sad state of affairs if our 2024 choice for Prez is Biden or Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republicans are good at generating lots of smoke.

And sure the WH changed the narrative…Archer is expected to testify that Joe was dragged into some phone calls to bolster Hunter’s credibility, but nothing supporting Joe accepting a $5M bribe. There is just no evidence of that and no reason to believe it might be true based on everything we know. But you can hold out hope.
    LOL Joe was "dragged in" two dozen times? You are really going with that?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The usual whataboutism.
    You said it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And the exact next sentence was "I hope and expect Trump goes to jail."

Did you miss that part?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys seem incapable of accepting the fact that Joe might have done it despite the constant flood of questionable stuff that keeps coming up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The usual whataboutism. I hope and expect Trump goes to jail. As for Joe, it looks more and more like he was running the influence peddling scheme with Hunter while he was VP. im withholding final judgement until more of the facts come out. If you guys want to ignore the issue that's on you. I still say it's a sad state of affairs if our 2024 choice for Prez is Biden or Trump.
    Define what you mean by influence peddling scheme and why it looks like old Joe was running it with Hunter. I don’t think there is any question as to why Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma. They clearly thought he had old Joe’s ear. No news or criminal liability there.

Don’t pretend like you’re actually withholding judgment though. As a biased republican you’ve clearly assigned judgement. And I’m not looking the other way. I just haven’t seen evidence that would cause me to assign judgement like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You guys seem incapable of accepting the fact that Joe might have done it despite the constant flood of questionable stuff that keeps coming up.
    Lol. Constant flood.

And explain the “it” you think Joe did. Did he take a 5M bribe? What is the criminal activity?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll argue it's the other way around. How many times you have to be told that should evidence surface, they should go to jail?

The problem here seems to be the inability to accept that perhaps that evidence doesn't exist and there's a possibility that never happened.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey Ef-Pedo come in here and defend your ilk like Anthony Weiner!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll argue it's the other way around. How many times you have to be told that should evidence surface, they should go to jail?

The problem here seems to be the inability to accept that perhaps that evidence doesn't exist and there's a possibility that never happened.
    This is the correct answer

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Define what you mean by influence peddling scheme and why it looks like old Joe was running it with Hunter. I don’t think there is any question as to why Hunter Biden was on the board of Burisma. They clearly thought he had old Joe’s ear. No news or criminal liability there.

Don’t pretend like you’re actually withholding judgment though. As a biased republican you’ve clearly assigned judgement. And I’m not looking the other way. I just haven’t seen evidence that would cause me to assign judgement like you.
    Are you asking if I believe Joe never knew anything about what hunter was doing in his "business"?

Nope. I don't believe that.

Do you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you asking if I believe Joe never knew anything about what hunter was doing in his "business"?

Nope. I don't believe that.

Do you?
    I’m asking you to explain what you mean by influence peddling and why you think that’s criminal?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m asking you to explain what you mean by influence peddling and why you think that’s criminal?
    Oh please. I'm not going to try to repeat everything that has been disclosed to date. More to come Monday.

I'm ok if you don't want to rationally look at it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh please. I'm not going to try to repeat everything that has been disclosed to date. More to come Monday.
    Cool. Glad you’re pretty sure old Joe was “running the influence peddling scheme with Hunter”.

Fingers crossed your hopes are confirmed on Monday.

I’d bet you your lake house you’re gonna be disappointed tho

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool. Glad you’re pretty sure old Joe was “running the influence peddling scheme with Hunter”.

Fingers crossed your hopes are confirmed on Monday.

I’d bet you your lake house you’re gonna be disappointed tho
    Just patiently waiting to see what comes out. Not betting the lake house or the mountain house, thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just patiently waiting to see what comes out. Not betting the lake house or the mountain house, thanks.
    What about the penthouse in Manhattan :rollseyes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What about the penthouse in Manhattan :rollseyes
    If it makes you feel better just sold the SA house so just down to two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it makes you feel better just sold the SA house so just down to two.
    The only thing I feel is a little bit sorry for you because you use this forum to boost your ego by bragging about your wealth. You gotta little trump in you, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I feel is a little bit sorry for you because you use this forum to boost your ego by bragging about your wealth. You gotta little trump in you, tbh.
    I wasn't the one that brought it up. You did. Sorry it bothers you. I worked hard for the cool stuff and see no reason to apologize for it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't share political views with my friend CosmicCowboy but he's a good dude and a perfect example of how it is perfectly possible to like people you don't agree with on political issues. The internet breeds too many keyboard warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't share political views with my friend CosmicCowboy but he's a good dude and a perfect example of how it is perfectly possible to like people you don't agree with on political issues. The internet breeds too many keyboard warriors.
    I met CC in person at freetail when you owned it. I have no problem with him personally, but I call it like I see it. He doesn’t possess the ability to objectively judge politicians. He’s already made the decision that old Joe is in on the scheme with Hunter and the facts on the ground aren’t there. I’m saying show me the evidence and he’s saying just wait and see. I believe I’m in the stronger position logically, he thinks I’m being naive. This has nothing to do with friendship or liking someone. It’s where human bias is applied and I believe I’m less biased than CC because I’m more capable of diffusing bias. That’s it, and that’s all.

Thread Information