Page 2 of 147 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    MAGA s really want to talk about which candidate lies more

"One day it's going to disappear. Once it gets warmer out, it'll be like a miracle!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

gotheem

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hack or leak. Since when have they been concerned about the authenticity of leaks?
    If nothing they’ve reportedly on has been found to be inauthentic then apparently they have always been concerned

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's also lied about fracking and the green deal. Doesn't matter if Fox News is the only one mentioning it.
    You guys really need to recalibrate your definition of "lies" in a post Trump world.

And if Fox News is the only one mentioning it, that's reason enough to be skeptical.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So... we are really concerned about conflicts involving the children of presidents. Good.

Let's get right on that.

Meanwhile, in China, Ivanka Trump’s Business Doesn’t Seem So Defunct After All
    https://www.vogue.com/article/ivanka...ess-trademarks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivanka Trump received a new Canadian trademark after shutting down her business
    https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...-her-business/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How Don Jr., Ivanka, and Eric Trump Have Profited Off Their Dad's Presidency
    No one knows a “clear conflict of interest” when they see it better than the president's children.

https://www.gq.com/story/trump-kids-profit-presidency

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner challenged on conflicts of interest by Trump aides, book claims
    Revealed: Donald Trump’s son-in-law challenged by Rex Tillerson and Gary Cohn for mixing personal interests with US foreign policy
    https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...rson-gary-cohn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner dealings raise new questions about conflicts of interest
    The White House is swirling with new questions of possible conflicts of interest for Jared Kushner, including reports that his family received more than $500 million in loans from companies who met with the president’s son-in-law, and that foreign officials saw him as exploitable. Judy Woodruff talks to The New Yorker’s Evan Osnos and Patrick Cotter, a former federal prosecutor.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/show/ja...ts-of-interest

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump’s 2,000 conflicts of interest (and counting)
    Unprecedented conflicts of interest
    During his run for president, Donald Trump promised that he would “drain the swamp” in Washington by rooting out corruption and wrenching power from lobbyists and special interests. In the two and a half years since he assumed the office of President of the United States, he has done exactly the opposite: placing former lobbyists in positions of power while giving foreign governments and special interests the opportunity to purchase access to his administration by patronizing his businesses. Instead of limiting Washington corruption, President Trump has pushed it into uncharted territory, innovating forms of corruption.

https://www.citizensforethics.org/re...-and-counting/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivanka Trump was closing business deal in Japan when pictured with Donald Trump and Shinzo Abe

Trump's business poses numerous conflicts of interest, as critics worry that foreign leaders will influence the White House through the President-elect's pocketbook

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/p...-a7457161.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"One day it's going to disappear. Once it gets warmer out, it'll be like a miracle!"
    Even funnier is that they want to have the "what about the president's children" conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"You're already immune."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothingburger

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Watchdog claims Ivanka Trump violated conflict of interest law with involvement in 'opportunity zones' program

Washington (CNN)A watchdog group is accusing the President's daughter, White House senior adviser Ivanka Trump, of violating the conflict of interest law by participating in the implementation of a program that gives tax breaks for investors in so-called "opportunity zones."

Citizens for Responsibility and Ethics in Washington (CREW) is asking the Justice Department to investigate whether Trump's involvement in the "Opportunity Zones" program violated the conflict of interest law, which prohibits executive branch employees from participating in a matter that has a direct effect on either their or their spouse's financial interest.
    "Ms. Trump was required to recuse from participating in the implementation of the opportunity zones program. She clearly did not," CREW wrote in its letter dated Friday to Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein. "Thus, Ms. Trump appears to have participated in a particular matter that affects her imputed financial interests, and may have violated the conflict of interest law."

https://www.cnn.com/2019/01/04/polit...nes/index.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If nothing they’ve reportedly on has been found to be inauthentic then apparently they have always been concerned
    Steele dossier says a big o

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    OP has been saying "it" is just around the corner for years.

Pizzagate will break anyday now.
    Hillary will be investigated and tried for ... something.
    Obama will be investigated and tried for ... something something Mueller argle bargle Strozok FISA

All the while... ignoring the obvious felonies and other laws broken by Trump, his family, and the incompetent toadies that seem attracted to him like flies to /Pence.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Steele dossier says a big o
    Oh good, you are here. We are talking about what the family of presidential candidates has been up to.

Feel free to jump in at any time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushn...losure-1386395

New Jared Kushner, Ivanka Trump Financial Disclosure Revisions Show 'Pattern of Trouble With Their Filings,' Watchdog Says

"This isn't to the first time they've had problems with having revised forms over and over again, both financial disclosure and security clearance forms," Libowitz said. "So there certainly are questions about this pattern with them, and would this be acceptable behavior from people who are not related to the president?"

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The picture of Hunter Biden asleep with a crack pipe in his mouth is funny as , but not sure it’s a good campaign strategy for Giuliani to release pictures making fun of someone’s drug problem, particularly if the goal is winning back suburban women. Trump should have had someone more distant chasing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how Trump s will ignore imumberable amounts of shading dealings, Trump caught lying, his associates going to jail, impeachment for quid pro quo, etc. But yall re s are ing yourself over hunter Biden emails

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Oh good, you are here. We are talking about what the family of presidential candidates has been up to.

Feel free to jump in at any time.
    Actually we are talking about the Hunter Biden laptop. Feel free to bump one of the hundreds of threads you've created on Trump's children.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ivanka Tweet Thanking Turkey's Erdogan for Attending Istanbul Trump Towers Launch Re-Emerges Amid Syria Controversy

U.S. troops have been withdrawn from positions in northern Syria ahead of an imminent Turkish military operation into the region, which will pit Ankara's troops against America's Kurdish allies who bore the brunt of the coalition operations against ISIS in Syria.

Trump has wanted U.S. troops out of northern and eastern Syria for some time. However, he has remained publicly supportive of the Kurdish authorities there, which have liberated the region from occupying ISIS forces.

But on Sunday, the president abruptly announced that American troops would not stand in the way of a Turkish military offensive against the Kurds, despite earlier suggestions that the U.S. would look out for Kurdish interests.

As the world reacted to America's sudden abandonment of its most trusted and effective local allies, a tweet from Trump's daughter Ivanka resurfaced, detailing a relevant conflict of interest regarding relations with Turkey.

https://www.newsweek.com/ivanka-trum...oversy-1463536

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually we are talking about the Hunter Biden laptop. Feel free to bump one of the hundreds of threads you've created on Trump's children.
    Oh. So you dont' care about what the family of presidential candidates are doing?

Thread Information