Page 6 of 147 FirstFirst ... 23456789101656106 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    the biggest right wing authoritarian in the senate trying to lecture anyone on free flowing ideas.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A corrupt ideology is what we are up against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Modern leftism is fueled by a bankrupt ideology and that ideology has infected most of the media and big tech. It's astonishing that people are so unaware of this reality.
    Persecution complex
    Us against them mentality. Therefore, when someone (inside or outside of the group) corrects the group in doctrine and/or behavior, it is interpreted as persecution, which then is interpreted as validation.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Incoming Streisand effect. This story will now get way more exposure after being censored by social media.
    When things are "censored" by social media, the reaction most people outside of your bubble have is, "That must be justified." And then they move on with their lives while you circlejerk with other conspira s about it for two weeks.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    conservative tears everywhere
    They're crying about censorship while they post and malign the very site they're posting on. lol

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seems that's fitting for the all cops are bas s crowd that has been rioting for nearly 4 months. You know the lefties that riot and pretend cops are hunting black people down even when video evidence shows self defense? The one your corrupt politicians shield and pander to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "official schedules"
    ared and Ivanka's three secret '@ijkfamily.com' email adresses were moved to Trump Organization servers just after their existence was revealed

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...e-servers.html

Lawyer for Kushner and Ivanka Trump acknowledged use of private email

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/jared-k...democrats-say/

------------------------------------

Did someone mention emails?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine gaslighting people pointing out objective reality. These companies are actively censoring news that will hurt Dems while they allow the fine people hoax to spread far and wide.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is this supposed to be a Hillary's email moment or something? Because literally no one gives a about this. Trump is still going to get blown out on election day.
    Comey is in a nursing home so no

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jared Kushner Backed Qatar Blockade a Month After Qataris Wouldn't Finance His Property: Report

Jared Kushner's family-run real estate company tried to seek Qatari government financing for its troubled New York City property a month before Kushner backed a blockade on the Gulf kingdom, The Intercept reported on Friday.

Kushner Cos. directly solicited investment from Qatari Finance Minister Ali Sherif al-Emadi for its 666 Fifth Avenue luxury tower in April 2017, two sources in the finance industry told The Intercept. No deal came of it.

The following month, Kushner and the White House supported a blockade of Qatar organized by Saudi Arabia and the United Arab Emirates. Due to the crisis, alliances in the region have shifted, with Qatar—which holds the largest U.S. military base in the Middle East—aligning more closely with Iran and Turkey.

https://www.newsweek.com/jared-kushn...roperty-828847

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Seems that's fitting for the all cops are bas s crowd that has been rioting for nearly 4 months. You know the lefties that riot and pretend cops are hunting black people down even when video evidence shows self defense? The one your corrupt politicians shield and pander to.
    I love when conservatives are mad so they try to make weird connections. You just know that Nathan could barely contain his anger as he was typing this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine gaslighting people pointing out objective reality. These companies are actively censoring news that will hurt Dems while they allow the fine people hoax to spread far and wide.
    This is probably rallying Dumps base tho. Last hail mary

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Incoming Streisand effect. This story will now get way more exposure after being censored by social media.
    didn't you also say that Trump would get a polling bump from COVID sympathy?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In May 2017, Qatar’s Gulf neighbors commenced a blockade of that country, and within days President Trump tweeted his support of the blockage despite the fact that Qatar is home to Al Udeid Air Base, a key U.S. military installation:

In May 2018, the New York Times reported that the Kushner family was close to reaching a bailout deal for 666 Fifth Avenue with a company possessing Qatari government ties:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "news" or fake stories.

Should organizations actively promote stories they suspect might be faked? is that the standard you want, crybaby?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    When things are "censored" by social media, the reaction most people outside of your bubble have is, "That must be justified." And then they move on with their lives while you circlejerk with other conspira s about it for two weeks.
    1. I don't have a single social media account
    2. I've never discussed social media censorship here, let alone discussed it for two weeks
    3. You're so full of
    4. Why do you lie?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timeline on Jared Kushner, Qatar, 666 Fifth Avenue, and White House Policy

https://www.justsecurity.org/69094/t...-house-policy/

------------------------------------

I doubt it would have worked out too well, if Jared, the presidents son, wasn't in charge of middle eastern policy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was just wondering what your take was on the corruption of Trump's kids.

Since you are all concerned now about Hunter Biden, it would seem that if you weren't a screaming hypocritical , you might have an opinion.
    bump one of your 100+ threads if you want to discuss that. You're clearly trying to steer this thread another direction.

So, no opinion. Screaming hypocritical it is.
    [quick, look at this tweet about Hunter Biden!!!]

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    "news" or fake stories.

Should organizations actively promote stories they suspect might be faked? is that the standard you want, crybaby?
    They have actively promoted them for Trump's entire term why change for this story?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I feel an RG forum bump meltdown incoming

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I feel an RG forum bump meltdown incoming
    why? I am having a lot of fun ting on your nothingburger.

Have another bite of hypocrisy:

Kushner, who, unlike his father-in-law, can be prosecuted for violating federal conflict-of-interest laws, also promised to recuse himself from any government matters related, directly or indirectly, to his financial interests. It turns out that this recusal was also conveniently limited. Thanks to that same report in the Times, we know that it didn’t prevent Kushner from taking meetings at the White House with top executives from two financial firms—Citigroup and Apollo Commercial Real Estate Finance—that lent more than half a billion dollars to two Kushner family ventures in which, according to federal filings, he still owns a direct stake. One is a skyscraper in Chicago and the other is a collection of office buildings in Brooklyn.

Kushner’s personal lawyer, Kushner Companies, and the two firms all insisted to the Times that nothing untoward had taken place. They are asking us to believe that the meetings at the White House were not connected to the loans, which were extended during the normal course of business, with Kushner playing no role in soliciting or negotiating the deals. “Stories like these attempt to make insinuating connections that do not exist to disparage the financial ins utions and companies involved,” a spokesperson for Kushner Companies told the Times.

Actually, it is primarily Kushner’s behavior and position that have been called into question. Even if he didn’t discuss any personal business with Joshua Harris, one of the founders of Apollo’s parent company, or with Michael Corbat, Citigroup’s chief executive, it’s hard to believe that he was unaware of the huge amounts of credit being extended to his family’s real-estate empire and its business partners by their firms. In most Administrations, senior officials routinely do due-diligence checks before meeting with individuals representing industrial or financial interests. Kushner appears to have blithely ignored this custom, just as, earlier, he failed to fulfill the requirement that people seeking security clearance complete official forms assiduously.

The issue goes well beyond casual oversights. Not only has Kushner’s presence in the White House made a mockery of federal guidelines designed to prevent nepotism and conflicts of interest, it has also raised national-security concerns. Many foreign governments view him not merely as a privileged son-in-law who lucked into the role of senior Presidential adviser but as a privileged son-in-law who lucked into the role of senior Presidential adviser and is desperate to raise large sums of money. In other words, he’s an easy target.
    https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...a-crisis-point

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    why? I am having a lot of fun ting on your nothingburger.

Have another bite of hypocrisy:

https://www.newyorker.com/news/our-c...a-crisis-point
    If it was such a nothingburger why are devoting so much time deflecting from it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If it was such a nothingburger why are devoting so much time deflecting from it?

Because your nothingburger threads are a good thing... TO POOP ON.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can someone explain why this is a big deal?
    Because the corruption of public office by nepotism is very very important to TSA.

Just not when that corruption has anything to do with Trump.

Thread Information