Page 74 of 147 FirstFirst ... 246470717273747576777884124 ... LastLast
Results 1,826 to 1,850 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what are your thoughts on the Trump children and Jared making deals all over the world as representatives of the US government, Joey? I’m actually really curious to hear your thoughts on that one.
    that's ed up if true. i know they all have their businesses and whatnot but i have not seen articles here or elsewhere about jared and ivanka running their businesses while in office. if they're out there i just haven't seen them.

as for the other kids of djt, well they aren't in office and can run as many businesses as they'd like.

then there's biden kid who wasn't running businesses but selling out his last name in order to line his and the big guy's pockets. go figure you'd stand behind them and their clandestine ways.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Right. literally pointing out Rudy got caught with his hands in his pants in a Borat movie is not a "smear campaign" its literally what happened
    have you seen the whole video yet? this whole rudy/borat thing is hilariously hyperbolic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden straight up lied about it being Russian disinformation. He hung himself.
    If only we applied the same standard to Dennison... he'll hung himself 100 times over already.

So what happens now? You let Rudy keep ing this up?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gulliani shouldn't have played the I was ing in my shirt card he should have played the "I knew it was a movie" card

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rudy Giuliani Knew The Fake Hunter Biden Emails Weren’t Credible

Rudy Giuliani, the personal attorney for President Donald Trump, was approached by

someone offering allegedly compromising emails and images belonging to Hunter Biden in spring 2019,

The content included emails, as well as allegedly salacious video.

The offer was declined,

one of the individuals said, amid credibility questions.

Ex-intelligence officials say that “emails” have the hallmarks of a Russian intelligence operation.

Rudy Giuliani has never said where he got the emails.

It is likely that desperate and Donald Trump made Giuliani change his mind.

Rudy Giuliani should face criminal charges for his activities

if from a legitimate attorney general in a future administration because what he has done should never be allowed to happen again.

https://www.politicususa.com/2020/10...-credible.html

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I told that idiot TSA - on day one -

this is all russian disinformation

what a GULLIBLE SAP!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I told that idiot TSA - on day one -

this is all russian disinformation

what a GULLIBLE SAP!
    lmao you're a notch above the onion but not quite on the babylon bee's level. you're such a loon mr maddow!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A Wall Street Journal columnist said Joe Biden was part of Hunter’s business deal. Hours later, its news reporters said the opposite.

Columnist Kimberley Strassel (asserted that Biden was involved in a deal arranged by his son Hunter with a Chinese energy conglomerate in 2017) relied on the account of Hunter Biden’s former business partner, Tony Bobulinski, who provided do ents that “suggest Hunter was cashing in on the Biden name and that Joe Biden was involved.”

But a few hours after Strassel’s column was published, the Journal’s news side offered a much different take.

“The venture . . . never received proposed funds from the Chinese company or completed any deals, according to people familiar with the matter,” Journal reporters Andrew Duehren and James Areddy wrote. “Corporate records reviewed by the Wall Street Journal show no role for Joe Biden.” The reporters also quoted another partner in the venture, James Gilliar, who said he was “unaware of any involvement at anytime of the former vice president.”

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/polit...?ocid=msedgntp

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Today marks the exact number of days before the election (11) that Comey's letter was sent to Congress in 2016.

Of course, far more votes have been cast up to this point this year than in 2016.

Either way, you guys are about to be way past the deadline for this to have any impact on the election. Better hope something YUGE comes out today...

Tick tock! Tick tock!
    We are now at Comey - 1, and big news rarely breaks on weekends.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The left ran a big smear campaign about Rudy to distract from Biden and Hunter.
    You're over-defending it. Have a Chumpette tell you what the real scandal here is. They got nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Scene proved Giuliani is so to manipulate and it is easy to see what he wanted from the girl.

But wait, there is more, derp is still an eager sperm shield.

So much for Rudy's and derp's honest brokers shtick.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    We are now at Comey - 1, and big news rarely breaks on weekends.
    The country is already at 40% of total 2016 turnout, and that doesn't include New York or mail ballots that haven't been processed yet. We're probably closer to 50% as a real time when all of those are factored in.

At this time 4 years ago, every news source in the country was shouting ButHerEmails. Instead, swing state newspapers have front pages about how we're about to get demolished by COVID

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    even Fox News is now saying records don't show any involvement by Joe Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Just giving Joe another weekend of early voting rope to hang himself! Verification pending! Tick-tock!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Notice how TSA has abandoned this thread already in favor of "look how awesome muh republicans are doing in Florida."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA gave the bold take that Texas is going for Trump.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Uh...that was the entire point of their discussions via text. Keep Joe's name from being publicly associated with any deals.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Notice how TSA has abandoned this thread already in favor of "look how awesome muh republicans are doing in Florida."

You sure do think about me a lot.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Uh...that was the entire point of their discussions via text. Keep Joe's name from being publicly associated with any deals.
    so you lied about never being on here on weekends. What else do you lie about?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobulinski provided text messages and emails related to his venture to The Wall Street Journal, mainly from the spring and summer of 2017, which don't show Hunter or James Biden discussing Joe Biden's purported role.

Sources familiar with the matter told the Journal that Hunter and Jim Biden's joint venture never got funds from CEFC China Energy Co. ‒ of which Bobulinski was a partner ‒ and corporate records reviewed by the newspaper indicate Joe Biden had no role in the discussions.

rube

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You still think that’s how real life works.

Let me mention Joe now just to show you how to do it but don’t do it again ok?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not here on the weekends

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now this is where TSAnon starts getting desperate and grasps at literally anything that supports his conspiracy theory.

This is how he started pimping a guy who believes Satanist child molesters control minds with Cat Stevens songs.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You still think that’s how real life works.

Let me mention Joe now just to show you how to do it but don’t do it again ok?
    Are you so stupid that you don't realize the difference between mentioning someone's name on a private text message and mentioning someone's name publicly?

Thread Information