Page 75 of 147 FirstFirst ... 256571727374757677787985125 ... LastLast
Results 1,851 to 1,875 of 3669
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you so stupid that you don't realize the difference between mentioning someone's name on a private text message and mentioning someone's name publicly?

what else do you lie about?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Notice how TSA has abandoned this thread already in favor of "look how awesome muh republicans are doing in Florida."

he keeps replying to me with the same twitter chart and seems to think it's a sporting event where each party plays offense and defense to prevent the other from voting.

The only stat that matters is 44% of registered Dems in Florida have already voted, and we're only through a half day of weekend early voting. If Democrats can get to 65-70% turnout before election day, they're in good shape. GOP turnout will be around 80% the same way it always is, when/how those ballots come in doesn't really matter.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you so stupid that you don't realize the difference between mentioning someone's name on a private text message and mentioning someone's name publicly?
    Text messages can be subpoenaed/brought to light just as easy.

Making your motives or plans known and implicating people through messages is a lousy way to get caught. You’re too desperate.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm sure TSAnon is a pretty successful dude. His folly is where he thinks that success translates to everything he'll ever do, including decoding special knowledge of national and world events from message boards he claims are not social media. He'll go along with losing his little "wrong about pizzagate" bets but never actually abandons his belief in those theories. He'll bump every federal pedo bust as tacit confirmation of pizzaQate.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he keeps replying to me with the same twitter chart and seems to think it's a sporting event where each party plays offense and defense to prevent the other from voting.

The only stat that matters is 44% of registered Dems in Florida have already voted, and we're only through a half day of weekend early voting. If Democrats can get to 65-70% turnout before election day, they're in good shape. GOP turnout will be around 80% the same way it always is, when/how those ballots come in doesn't really matter.
    I would also argue republicans are voting in higher volume early instead of what they usually do which is wait until Election Day. There is certain to be some cannibalization within the GOP.

They will still show up more on November 3rd but if they continue to vote at this pace, same Election Day voters might not measure up to their usual numbers.

That same guy who TSA just posted a tweet from goes into the numbers deeper. Worth a read.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Democrats’ advantage over Republicans among Florida registered voters has shrunk since 2016

More Floridians have registered to vote as Republicans than Democrats since the 2016 presidential elections, continuing a trend seen in previous presidential cycles and sharply narrowing the Democratic Party’s advantage, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of Florida state government data.

There currently are 5.30 million registered Democrats and 5.17 million registered Republicans in the state – an edge of about 134,000 voters in favor of the Democrats. But the size of that margin has fallen from 327,000 in 2016 and 658,000 in 2008.

Democrats and Republicans now make up similar shares of Florida’s registered voters (37% and 36%, respectively), compared with 26% who have no party affiliation. In 2008, the Democratic share of voters was 6 percentage points higher than that of Republicans (42% vs. 36%).

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...nk-since-2016/

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Democrats’ advantage over Republicans among Florida registered voters has shrunk since 2016

More Floridians have registered to vote as Republicans than Democrats since the 2016 presidential elections, continuing a trend seen in previous presidential cycles and sharply narrowing the Democratic Party’s advantage, according to a Pew Research Center analysis of Florida state government data.

There currently are 5.30 million registered Democrats and 5.17 million registered Republicans in the state – an edge of about 134,000 voters in favor of the Democrats. But the size of that margin has fallen from 327,000 in 2016 and 658,000 in 2008.

Democrats and Republicans now make up similar shares of Florida’s registered voters (37% and 36%, respectively), compared with 26% who have no party affiliation. In 2008, the Democratic share of voters was 6 percentage points higher than that of Republicans (42% vs. 36%).

https://www.pewresearch.org/fact-tan...nk-since-2016/
    You're not even making any argument, you're just spamming .

The Republican share of total registered voters didn't change, it stayed at 36% from 2008 to 2020. That's not Republicans gaining ground on Democrats, it's NPAs gaining ground on Democrats, which makes sense since first time Gen Z voters are more likely to register independent even though they vote straight ticket Democrat.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    In 2018 Gillum won independents by 10%, there were just more Republicans who showed up to the polls than Democrats, which is how DeathSantis/Rick Scott won the statewide races. That's how Florida works, Republican turnout is a virtual certainty and Democrat turnout is the variable that changes.

Independents aren't going to swing back to Trump, all that's happened since 2018 is a pandemic that Trump and DeathSantis have ed up in every which way, hence why if Democrats have 80% turnout in Florida, Trump's path to victory in Florida is extremely difficult.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even Fox News is now saying records don't show any involvement by Joe Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions
    BUT IT WAS A KILL SHOT

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    FOX NEWS SUPER AWESOME NOW!!!

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    even Fox News is now saying records don't show any involvement by Joe Biden

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/hun...ered-questions
    BIDEN CAMPAIGN SLAMS HUNTER BIDEN ASSOCIATE'S CLAIMS ABOUT OVERSEAS BUSINESS AS 'DESPERATE, PATHETIC FARCE'
    Fox News also obtained text messages from Bobulinski, a retired Navy lieutenant and the former CEO of SinoHawk Holdings, which he claimed was the partnership between the "CEFC/Chairman Ye" and the joint venture with Hunter and Jim Biden.
    The messages show a discussion about a meeting that purportedly took place in May 2017, but little is known about the meeting.
    The text messages indicate there was a discussion between Hunter Biden and Bobulinski about a meeting with Joe Biden.
    Joe: I don't know anything about my son's business dealings.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this certainly didn't go the way derp hoped it would

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the Post's reporting and Bobulinski, the proposed equity split referenced "20" for "H" and "10 held by H for the big guy?" with no further details.
    "In that email, there is no question that 'H' stands for Hunter, 'big guy' for his father, Joe Biden, and Jim for Jim Biden," Bobulinski claimed Thursday in a statement he gave ahead of the second presidential debate, where he was President Trump's guest.
    Even Fox News says, amirite?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this certainly didn't go the way derp hoped it would
    You think it's going to go that badly for you, huh?

K

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe: I don't know anything about my son's business dealings.
    Fox News agrees with Joe

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    You're not even making any argument, you're just spamming .

The Republican share of total registered voters didn't change, it stayed at 36% from 2008 to 2020. That's not Republicans gaining ground on Democrats, it's NPAs gaining ground on Democrats, which makes sense since first time Gen Z voters are more likely to register independent even though they vote straight ticket Democrat.
    There has been greater growth in the number of Floridians registered to vote as Republicans than as Democrats since 2016. The number of Republican voters has risen by about 619,000, compared with an increase of 426,000 voters among Democrats.

2008 D 4.7 million
    2008 R 4.1 million

2020 D 5.3 million
    2020 R 5.2 million

Tell me again how Republicans haven’t gained ground.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fox News agrees with Joe
    Then he's the biggest dip in the history of mankind.

Because he's having business meetings with them and extorting countries for them.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    There has been greater growth in the number of Floridians registered to vote as Republicans than as Democrats since 2016. The number of Republican voters has risen by about 619,000, compared with an increase of 426,000 voters among Democrats.

2008 D 4.7 million
    2008 R 4.1 million

2020 D 5.3 million
    2020 R 5.2 million

Republican share of total voters has stayed at 36%
    Democrat share of registered voters has decreased to 37%
    Independent share of registered voters has increased to 26%

Independent voter registration was driven by gen Z voters, which is why independents voted 10% in favor of Democrats in the 2018 midterms vs. in 2016. Keep declaring victory over registered voters though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

2008 D 4.7 million
    2008 R 4.1 million

2020 D 5.3 million
    2020 R 5.2 million

It's funny because the Democrats were treating Latinos as a monolithic group; and now it's starting to bite them in the ass.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Republican share of total voters has stayed at 36%
    Democrat share of registered voters has decreased to 37%
    Independent share of registered voters has increased to 26%
    Those aren't good numbers for you. Republicans vote more. The majority of independents lean right.
    And if this is FL we're talking about, many older Democrats happy with what Trump doing for them on medicare and prescription drugs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then he's the biggest dip in the history of mankind.

Because he's having business meetings with them and extorting countries for them.
    Where is he putting that money? Mattress?

Or is the IRS helping him forge his tax returns?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Those aren't good numbers for you. Republicans vote more. The majority of independents lean right.
    And if this is FL we're talking about, many older Democrats happy with what Trump doing for them on medicare and prescription drugs.
    Independents in Florida were +10 in favor of Gillum 2 years ago. All Trump and DeathSantis have done since then to win independents back is kill 16,000 Floridians

Trump's executive order on prescription drugs is completely unenforceable bull . The Pharma industry is wiping its ass with it. No one is "happy" with what he's done on prescription drugs - he's done jack on prescription drugs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

derp's comeback will be some kind of "errbody knows how the elites hide moneys!" bull .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp's class warfare

Thread Information