Results 1,501 to 1,525 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all do ents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign en ies and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an ins utional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign en ies even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.
    You rubes do realize he wasn't Vice-President at this point, don't you?

Did the Chinese not know this? They probably could've dealt directly with Ivanka in exchange for copyrights like they actually did.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another hnest brker just happening to talk to Breibart about it

Goddamn you people can't be this stupid.

you know they are that stupid

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    transgender Robbie Starbucks is an expert on RICO laws and probable cause needed to execute a searh warrant

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So original George.
    The irony.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bombs.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Another hnest brker just happening to talk to Breibart about it

Goddamn you people can't be this stupid.
    It's hilarious watching you try and dismiss the actual recipient of the email as a liar because of who published his statement. Didn't expect to see the semen shield deployed by you of all people.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    This message is hidden because ChumpDumper is on your ignore list.
    View Post
    Remove user from ignore list

Over a year and a half on ignore and this pathetic got keeps begging for attention

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious watching you try and dismiss the actual recipient of the email as a liar because of who published his statement. Didn't expect to see the semen shield deployed by you of all people.

how does someone with a family, and a successful enough career that you can golf 4 days a week, have 10+ hours a day to spend on a fan site spamming rwnj tweets?

If you spend 10 hours a day here, you have to spend more than that scanning Twitter to find your spam.

So how do you have time to do things like work, raise a family, and golf?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious watching you try and dismiss the actual recipient of the email as a liar because of who published his statement.
    Your wagon has a broken axle. You should stop whipping the horses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how does someone with a family, and a successful enough career that you can golf 4 days a week, have 10+ hours a day to spend on a fan site spamming rwnj tweets?

If you spend 10 hours a day here, you have to spend more than that scanning Twitter to find your spam.

So how do you have time to do things like work, raise a family, and golf?
    I don't spend 10 hours a day here...not even close

I work from 6:00 AM to 2:30 PM and am at a computer all day. I'm rarely on this site after work hours and I'm not here on the weekends either.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bobulinski may be stupid and ignorant (result of military service?), but his bull article sure is.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t mention Joe but I’m going to do it here to show you how not to do it? Smart

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    House Of Cards.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    which I'm told

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    A list of “key domestic contacts” for a joint venture involving Jim and Hunter Biden and now-bankrupt CEFC China Energy Co. included former Vice President Joe Biden's current running mate Sen. Kamala Harris, among other prominent Democrats, Fox News has learned.

An email exclusively obtained by Fox News, with the subject line “Phase one domestic contacts/ projects” and dated May 15, 2017, Biden’s brother, Jim Biden, shared a list of “key domestic contacts for phase one target projects.”

The email is unrelated to the laptop or hard drive purportedly belonging to Hunter Biden, the former vice president's son.

The list, included Harris, D-Calif.; Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer, D-N.Y.; Sen. Amy Klobuchar, D-Minn.; Sen. Dianne Feinstein, D-Calif.; Sen. Kirsten Gillibrand, D-N.Y.; New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo; New York City Mayor Bill de Blasio; former Virginia Gov. Terry McCauliffe, among others.

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.c...c-contacts.pdf

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden Crime family tbqh

Still. Too little too late unless Comey makes an appearance

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Don’t mention Joe but I’m going to do it here to show you how not to do it? Smart
    Obviously some prep for a meeting you stupid

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My name is Tony Bobulinski. The facts set forth below are true and accurate; they are not any form of domestic or foreign disinformation. Any suggestion to the contrary is false and offensive. I am the recipient of the email published seven days ago by the New York Post which showed a copy to Hunter Biden and Rob Walker. That email is genuine.

This afternoon I received a request from the Senate Committee on Homeland Security and Government Affairs and the Senate Committee on Finance requesting all do ents relating to my business affairs with the Biden family as well as various foreign en ies and individuals. I have extensive relevant records and communications and I intend to produce those items to both Committees in the immediate future.

I am the grandson of a 37 year Army Intelligence officer, the son of a 20+ year career Naval Officer and the brother of a 28 year career Naval Flight Officer. I myself served our country for 4 years and left the Navy as LT Bobulinski. I held a high level security clearance and was an instructor and then CTO for Naval Nuclear Power Training Command. I take great pride in the time my family and I served this country. I am also not a political person. What few campaign contributions I have made in my life were to Democrats.

If the media and Big Tech companies had done their jobs over the past several weeks I would be irrelevant in this story. Given my long standing service and devotion to this great country, I could no longer allow my family’s name to be associated or tied to Russian disinformation or implied lies and false narratives dominating the media right now.

After leaving the military I became an ins utional investor investing extensively around the world and on every continent. I have traveled to over 50 countries. I believe, hands down, we live in the greatest country in the world.

What I am outlining is fact. I know it is fact because I lived it. I am the CEO of Sinohawk Holdings which was a partnership between the Chinese operating through CEFC/Chairman Ye and the Biden family. I was brought into the company to be the CEO by James Gilliar and Hunter Biden. The reference to “the Big Guy” in the much publicized May 13, 2017 email is in fact a reference to Joe Biden. The other “JB” referenced in that email is Jim Biden, Joe’s brother.

Hunter Biden called his dad ‘the Big Guy’ or ‘my Chairman,’ and frequently referenced asking him for his sign-off or advice on various potential deals that we were discussing. I’ve seen Vice President Biden saying he never talked to Hunter about his business. I’ve seen firsthand that that’s not true, because it wasn’t just Hunter’s business, they said they were putting the Biden family name and its legacy on the line.

I realized the Chinese were not really focused on a healthy financial ROI. They were looking at this as a political or influence investment. Once I realized that Hunter wanted to use the company as his personal piggy bank by just taking money out of it as soon as it came from the Chinese, I took steps to prevent that from happening.

The Johnson Report connected some dots in a way that shocked me — it made me realize the Bidens had gone behind my back and gotten paid millions of dollars by the Chinese, even though they told me they hadn’t and wouldn’t do that to their partners.

I would ask the Biden family to address the American people and outline the facts so I can go back to being irrelevant — and so I am not put in a position to have to answer those questions for them.

I don’t have a political ax to grind; I just saw behind the Biden curtain and I grew concerned with what I saw. The Biden family aggressively leveraged the Biden family name to make millions of dollars from foreign en ies even though some were from communist controlled China.

God bless America.
    I was thinking this was bull but then he said he doesn't have a political ax to grind and for God to bless America so now I'm thinking it's legit

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Guiliani lookin for the emails...

NOT IN THERE, RUDY!!!!!

Thread Information