Page 103 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105106107113 ... LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 3669
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's DOJ touched it...and the investigation is still active from what I can find.

Hunter Biden's taxes under investigation by US attorney's office in Delaware

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ce/3869793001/
    No they didn't. That's a case about taxes, not inside dealing, and apparently has been going on since at least 2018...

You would think if there were such smoking gun in that laptop he would've been indicted by now? I mean, the NSA probably had those emails way before any laptop showed up.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    No they didn't. That's a case about taxes, not inside dealing, and apparently has been going on since at least 2018...

You would think if there were such smoking gun in that laptop he would've been indicted by now? I mean, the NSA probably had those emails way before any laptop showed up.
    Taxes and business dealings. Why would you think the laptop would speed up an indictment? If anything it would slow down an indictment as new material has to be reviewed. If there was nothing to indict him on I'm not sure why the investigation is still ongoing today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1)TSA will not admit Trump not only had conflicts of interest, but also outright appears to have acted on at least one.

2) We will go a few rounds, until he admits they are bad, because refusing to admit they are bad means he can't keep credibly attacking a Democrat and will insist that we ONLY talk about that.
    I've already said any conflict of interest is bad when you asked me years ago.

You admit all conflict of interests are bad yet refuse to talk about the subject of the thread you're in and instead have either said it was Russian disinformation, hacked, forged, or deflected with whataboutisms on the Trumps. Don't believe me check your post history in this thread it's literally all you've done.

You are only concerned about the former President's conflicts of interest and this thread provides all the needed receipts to back that. You're a ing joke dude
    None of that admits that Trump and family had any conflicts of interest.

Check.

Last paragraph insists we limit discussion to Democrat.

Check.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In a thread about the President's son's conflicts of interest.

Check.

Hasn't once spoke about the President's son's conflicts of interest.

Check.

Continues to deflect with whataboutism.

Check.

Like I said you're a ing joke dude.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSAnon: forum cop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Check.

Check.

Check.

Posters just here to lol at this nothing burger thread

Check

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Check.

Check.

Check.

can't admit Trump had conflicts of interest, ever.

Be more than happy to talk about Biden family conflicts of interest. They shoudln't have any.

Your sophist cult-worshipping ass can't admit Trump had the same, and vastly worse.

harder about having Trumps filth shoved in your face.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Check.

Check.

Check.

Whataboutism, also known as whataboutery, is a variant of the tu quoque logical fallacy that attempts to discredit an opponent's position by charging them with hypocrisy without directly refuting or disproving their argument.[1][2][3]
    I am actually accepting your main argument: Bidens family should not have conflicts of interest. All conflicts of interest are bad.

I agree.

sophism fail.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taxes and business dealings. Why would you think the laptop would speed up an indictment? If anything it would slow down an indictment as new material has to be reviewed. If there was nothing to indict him on I'm not sure why the investigation is still ongoing today.
    Because if the laptop has the kind of smoking gun evidence you’ve been claiming it does, the indictment doesn’t have to wait at all, the case becomes a slam dunk.

This is like waiting on Durham to come up with anything else, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Trump had conflicts of interest and actually outright nepotism.

It’s just that the bar isn’t the same for a conman vs what’s supposed to be a standup individual.

You should expect better from Old Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Of course Trump had conflicts of interest and actually outright nepotism.

It’s just that the bar isn’t the same for a conman vs what’s supposed to be a standup individual.

You should expect better from Old Joe.
    Are you claiming Biden is a standup individual?

He might be "supposed" but he's definitely a conman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you claiming Biden is a standup individual?

He might be "supposed" but he's definitely a conman.
    I'm claiming he pretends to be one, thus one would expect him to raise the bar, and his fans should act accordingly.

Trump never hid the fact that his mental capacity is that of a 7 year old, and he talks, writes, acts and lies like one, so nobody should expect any better.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    posts a video of himself here weightlifting in a nothing burger measuring contest with Avante
    Yeah that never happened. I challenged him and he welched, then I proceeded to rid us of him via completely different cir stances.

Remind me again what this has to do with you and djohn jerking off to political fantasies that won't ever wind up in bed with you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Remind me again what this has to do with you and djohn jerking off to political fantasies that won't ever wind up in bed with you?
    ^^^ The gay fantasies of a BEAR who stalks his prey on Facebook.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    In December, Hunter Biden hired Chris Clark, a partner at the national firm of Latham & Watkins, as his defense attorney.

In January, upon taking office, Biden appointed Nicholas McQuaid to be the interim head of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department. Until his appointment, McQuaid had also been a partner at Latham, where he had worked on some cases with Clark.
    Justice Department conflict of interest rules would require McQuaid to receive a waiver to participate in oversight of the Hunter Biden probe. A DOJ spokesman, Joshua Stueve, declined to say whether McQuaid had received a waiver or recused himself from the case. Clark did not respond to a request for comment.

Last month, POLITICO reported that Weiss’s office is also involved in an investigation of Blue Star Strategies, a Democratic lobbying firm, that includes a focus on potential FARA violations. The investigation relates to work Blue Star performed on behalf of the same Ukrainian energy firm, Burisma, that hired Hunter Biden to its board as its founder faced allegations of corruption. Blue Star’s CEO, Karen Tramontano, did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...secutor-499782

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In December, Hunter Biden hired Chris Clark, a partner at the national firm of Latham & Watkins, as his defense attorney.

In January, upon taking office, Biden appointed Nicholas McQuaid to be the interim head of the Criminal Division of the Justice Department. Until his appointment, McQuaid had also been a partner at Latham, where he had worked on some cases with Clark.
    Justice Department conflict of interest rules would require McQuaid to receive a waiver to participate in oversight of the Hunter Biden probe. A DOJ spokesman, Joshua Stueve, declined to say whether McQuaid had received a waiver or recused himself from the case. Clark did not respond to a request for comment.

Last month, POLITICO reported that Weiss’s office is also involved in an investigation of Blue Star Strategies, a Democratic lobbying firm, that includes a focus on potential FARA violations. The investigation relates to work Blue Star performed on behalf of the same Ukrainian energy firm, Burisma, that hired Hunter Biden to its board as its founder faced allegations of corruption. Blue Star’s CEO, Karen Tramontano, did not respond to a request for comment.

https://www.politico.com/news/2021/0...secutor-499782

b00m!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I've already said any conflict of interest is bad when you asked me years ago.
    I see no evidence that you actually believe that.

You believe any Democrats conflict of interest is bad, and that they are absolutely ok when Trump or a Republican has them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    I see no evidence that you actually believe that.

You believe any Democrats conflict of interest is bad, and that they are absolutely ok when Trump or a Republican has them.
    You have 182 posts in this thread and 0 posts in this thread discussing the Biden’s conflicts of interests

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have 182 posts in this thread and 0 posts in this thread discussing the Biden’s conflicts of interests
    How many posts you got in that pizzagate thread?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [sidesteps criticizing Trump with whataboutism]

Thought so. You have always been a dishonest , thanks for confirming it.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    What's the latest on this? Do we have more than text message screenshots yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's the latest on this? Do we have more than text message screenshots yet?
    from the laptop? rofl

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They ever track that laptop to the basement of Comet Ping Pong?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

Thought so. You have always been a dishonest , thanks for confirming it.
    183 posts in a thread about Biden’s conflicts of interest and 0 posts discussing Biden’s conflicts of interest.

Why do you refuse to discuss Biden’s conflicts of interest?

Thread Information