Page 70 of 147 FirstFirst ... 206066676869707172737480120 ... LastLast
Results 1,726 to 1,750 of 3669
    My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The media regularly blasts negative rumors about Trump and writes articles showing zero evidence.

Tell me when the Biden campaign refutes anything.
    It would be a full time job refuting each and every re ed right wing conspiracy theory. The “well he didn’t deny it so it must be true!” standard of proof is confirmation bias from MAGA s who are butthurt that their conspiracy theories haven’t impacted Biden’s campaign.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The media regularly blasts negative rumors about Trump and writes articles showing zero evidence.

Tell me when the Biden campaign refutes anything.
    plenty of evidence about Trump corruption scandals.

Which one of the 3000 do you want to address?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are in a thread I started about Hunter Biden. You are spamming articles about Donald Trump to avoid discussing Hunter Biden. A clearer case of deflection can't be made.

Go ahead, melt down again. Show everyone you aren't unhinged.
    -------------------------------------------------------------------------

so does trump employing his family in powerful positions and them profiting in their personal businesses because of it bother you? yes or no. if not then shut the up
    I'll need a detailed report on Trump's family just like the one I provided you. Read the one I linked and then provide a similar one on Trump and then we can discuss. If you refuse to read the link then shut the up.
    [hunter biden's "laptop" is really important]

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A business man having debt is not noteworthy.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    what is the point of refuting some re ed bull anyway Maga gots will just say "AHA! ITS TRUE!" if he confirms, or "AHA! HE'S LYING!" if they deny you have a million other instances of trump directly tied to scandals and you braindead troglodytes are clinging to hunter bidens laptop

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It would be a full time job refuting each and every re ed right wing conspiracy theory. The “well he didn’t deny it so it must be true!” standard of proof is confirmation bias from MAGA s who are butthurt that their conspiracy theories haven’t impacted Biden’s campaign.
    Yeah, him not having the time is reason he's silent. He has better uses of his time like spreading the fine people hoax.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    It’s not even clear what Biden should be denying. MAGA s have pivoted from the original Ukraine stuff to a Chinese venture in 2017, after he was Vice President.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Yeah, him not having the time is reason he's silent. He has better uses of his time like spreading the fine people hoax.
    why do you pretend to care about this yet you dont care about all of trumps corruption? i see you and all your little crew is ignoring RG's post in every thread he posts it in

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A business man having debt is not noteworthy.
    The president personally owing a billion dollars to SOMEONE is.

Who does Trump owe all that money to, and what favors is he doing for them to get a better deal on it?

The bank is currently in negotiations with the US justice department to settle a case involving misleading buyers when it sold mortgage bonds backed by risky loans.

Update: Deutsche Bank settled the mortgage bonds case for $7.2bn in late December 2016.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    why do you pretend to care about this yet you dont care about all of trumps corruption? i see you and all your little crew is ignoring RG's post in every thread he posts it in
    They also still haven’t explained what it is Joe Biden did wrong when he was a private citizen in 2017.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the corruption theory with China involving Trump. Seem to recall them censoring Trump at the debate and airing weak on China Biden.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The president personally owing a billion dollars to SOMEONE is.

Who does Trump owe all that money to, and what favors is he doing for them to get a better deal on it?
    That article says he has plenty of assets to cover it.

This thread is about corrupt Joe tbh. I know you are playing your whataboutism game to shield him but I don't really plan entertaining it. The news covers everything about Trump. They are silent on corrupt Joe.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I love the corruption theory with China involving Trump. Seem to recall them censoring Trump at the debate and airing weak on China Biden.
    China Contributing $500 Million to Trump-Linked Project in Indonesia
    The Chinese government is extending a $500 million loan to a state-owned construction company to build an Indonesian theme park that will feature a Trump-branded golf course and hotels.

A subsidiary of Chinese state-owned construction firm Metallurgical Corporation of China (MCC) signed a deal last week with the Indonesian firm MNC Land to build an “integrated lifestyle resort,” as part of Beijing’s global influence-expanding “Belt and Road” infrastructure initiative.
    May 2018: Trump gets involved
    Trump tweets his support for ZTE, and insists he is working towards a deal to get ZTE back in business, and reinstate lost Chinese jobs.

The world is extremely confused. It's not clear why Trump wants to support Chinese jobs, given his past posturing against the country. Nor why he is ready to forgive a company for doing business with North Korea and Iran — especially having just imposed new sanctions on Iran.

Meanwhile, three days after the tweet, a Chinese developer announces the completion of a deal to build a new theme park with Trump brand licensing.

June 2018: Sayonara sanctions!
    This takes us to the present. Secretary Ross traveled to Beijing for high-level trade talks during the first weekend of June. Days later, he announces the lifting of sanctions, and the new financial penalties. The fine is significant — ZTE's annual revenue is 108 billion in Chinese Yuan, which comes out to about 17 billion U.S. dollars. So a $1 billion fine is about six percent of its annual revenue.
    https://mashable.com/2018/06/07/us-e...nctions-trump/

rube
    Last edited by RandomGuy; 10-22-2020 at 05:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This thread is about corrupt Joe tbh. I know you are playing your whataboutism game to shield him but I don't really plan entertaining it. The news covers everything about Trump. They are silent on corrupt Joe.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Joe Biden wasn’t Vice President in 2017. He was a private citizen. What illegal or corrupt activity are the MAGA s saying he engaged in after he was out of office?
    Crickets

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

you’re really really dumb.

but if they have the emails, why release just screenshots?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This thread is itself a whataboutism deflecting from the ing show-cesspool-dumpsterfire of the Trump grifters [click on link for handy reminder of what you are deflecting from].

Hypocrite much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s not even clear what Biden should be denying. MAGA s have pivoted from the original Ukraine stuff to a Chinese venture in 2017, after he was Vice President.
    could still conceivably be for influence as it relates to his future 2020 presidential run, but that sounds a lot more farfetched

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you’re really really dumb.

but if they have the emails, why release just screenshots?
    because how else can they selectively decided what portions of what communications to release absent context?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    could still conceivably be for influence as it relates to his future 2020 presidential run, but that sounds a lot more farfetched
    I know you’re just playing devils advocate but I’d not sure what’s illegal about doing a deal involving someone hoping that he’ll be president 4 years later.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because how else can they selectively decided what portions of what communications to release absent context?
    other than the slobbering mongoloids like tsa, Nate, spurtacular, chris, etc. whose believing this stuff?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know you’re just playing devils advocate but I’d not sure what’s illegal about doing a deal involving someone hoping that he’ll be president 4 years later.
    yeah, trying my best to steelman the argument... still doesnt come across as convincing

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This thread is itself a whataboutism deflecting from the ing show-cesspool-dumpsterfire of the Trump grifters [click on link for handy reminder of what you are deflecting from].

Hypocrite much?
    It's not whataboutism to start a discussion directly on the topic of corrupt Joe and his family.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Not a single dollar should be going towards this outlet.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    So far, registered Dems in Arizona have cast 120k more than registered Republicans (this is in a state where Republicans have a registration advantage), and ballots cast is already 50% of the total 2016 votes.

How much does the "only show screenshots so Biden has enough rope to hang himself" phase of HunterGate last? Rudy should really get around to the part where he dumps all the actual evidence on us.

Thread Information