Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Desperation

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    It's being touted as the October surprise. But it just reveals what we already knew - that politicians are corrupt as and use their position(s) to benefit themselves and their families.

ABC, CBS, CNN and MSDNC probably won't even mention it.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    It's being touted as the October surprise. But it just reveals what we already knew - that politicians are corrupt as and use their position(s) to benefit themselves and their families.

ABC, CBS, CNN and MSDNC probably won't even mention it.

They've already been given their marching orders. Quite a bit different than 2016

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    This is really going to hurt Hunter Biden's chances!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If this is the October surprise, Biden has nothing to worry about, tbh...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just what I was thinking... god damn, Hunter Biden isn't winning the presidency this time!

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who drops off a $2000 MacBook for repair without leaving, you know, a name and contact information?

Maybe ducks can walk us through the procedure.

"addition"

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    If these emails are authentic, which can be easily verified, Joe lied about his involvement.

"The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer."

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    If these emails are authentic, which can be easily verified, Joe lied about his involvement.

"The never-before-revealed meeting is mentioned in a message of appreciation that Vadym Pozharskyi, an adviser to the board of Burisma, allegedly sent Hunter Biden on April 17, 2015, about a year after Hunter joined the Burisma board at a reported salary of up to $50,000 a month.

“Dear Hunter, thank you for inviting me to DC and giving an opportunity to meet your father and spent [sic] some time together. It’s realty [sic] an honor and pleasure,” the email reads.

An earlier email from May 2014 also shows Pozharskyi, reportedly Burisma’s No. 3 exec, asking Hunter for “advice on how you could use your influence” on the company’s behalf.

The blockbuster correspondence — which flies in the face of Joe Biden’s claim that he’s “never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings” — is contained in a massive trove of data recovered from a laptop computer."
    The emails imply that Biden met with a Ukrainian guy, that's it. the rest is pure conjecture.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    TSA when an email scandal breaks

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The emails imply that Biden met with a Ukrainian guy, that's it. the rest is pure conjecture.
    EXPLOSIVE THO

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Burisma's #2 exec = just a guy

ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ok
    VP of the US vs random executive from a third world country.... yeah, just a guy sounds about right.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can I see the Burisma org chart where the "reportedly number 3 exec" only has the le of "adviser to the board of Burisma" who is asking a board member to advise him?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

ok
    And that's where it ends. Biden met with a Burisma exec. No emails or any evidence of pay for play for corruption.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ok

reportedly

adviser

asking for advice

TSAnon so excited he can't get numbers right.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump has used the presidency to enrich himself by holding meetings with 200+ lobbyists and corporate executives at his golf resorts where they can position themselves for corporate handouts by holding company retreats and spending money at Trump properties, but an email that references a meeting between Biden and a Ukrainian businessman is a smoking gun that MAGA s are going crazy over.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    And that's where it ends. Biden met with a Burisma exec. No emails or any evidence of pay for play for corruption.
    Why lie about it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

They've already been given their marching orders. Quite a bit different than 2016
    How? They’re just saying journalists need to be careful about authenticity of docs released following a hack.

Are there any concerns that any of their 2016 reporting included pimping inauthentic docs?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They've already been given their marching orders.
    Trump Volunteer PR Co. with the lack of self awareness as usual.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    How? They’re just saying journalists need to be careful about authenticity of docs released following a hack.

Are there any concerns that any of their 2016 reporting included pimping inauthentic docs?
    Hack or leak. Since when have they been concerned about the authenticity of leaks?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Why lie about it?
    Biden said he never discussed his son's international business. Where's the evidence about what was discussed? It says they met.

With the amount of time and energy Trump and his people have sunk into this fishing expedition, they'd have found something a lot better than this email if there was any there there.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

He's also lied about fracking and the green deal. Doesn't matter if Fox News is the only one mentioning it.

Thread Information