Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No putting the genie back in the bottle on abortion. There is an easy, cheap pill that will do that in a few minutes, without side effects.

Make it illegal in a state, and an underground network will spring up to provide that pill, while women in that state mobilize votes.

Conservatives oppose it until they have to force their teenage daughter to be pregnant for months. Then they look the other way.

Never underestimate the power of conservative hypocrisy.
    an ideal world is one where nobody needs an abortion, imo. but its completely irresponsible to ban them without addressing the demand for them... ie free contraception, more emphasis on proper sex ed

its really, really bad policy thats going to have some disgusting outcomes

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ie free contraception, more emphasis on proper sex ed
    Pro-lifers oppose those things because it's not really about embryos and fetuses, it's about other people ing. They see abortion as a result of promiscuity, and they see overturning Roe v. Wade as a way to return to the good old days of "waiting until marriage." Sex ed, contraception, etc. just encourages promiscuity in their eyes.

They resent sexual freedom because they're either celibate (by choice or otherwise) or their stuck going to bed with the same slob or fat cow for the rest of their lives.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    The GOP's focus on filling the courts with Fedsoc judges is one of the most obvious cases of votingrepublican.jpg there is.

Gun rights/abortion/gay marriage are obvious dog whistles used to create a grassroots support for stuffing the courts with federalist society shills even though most Republican senators don't give two s about those issues. The real agenda is courts that will trample of over campaign finance reform, voting rights, workers' rights, healthcare and environmental regulations.

if anyone thinks Charles Koch is pouring millions into "confirm ACB" ads because he likes how she wants to protect the 2nd amendment and overturn Roe.

The fact MAGA s like Nathan and Chris think Josh Hawley and Ben Sasse are voting to confirm ACB because she's pro-life just shows how laughably stupid they are.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Muh precious gays
    What would you do about them?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pro-lifers oppose those things because it's not really about embryos and fetuses, it's about other people ing. They see abortion as a result of promiscuity, and they see overturning Roe v. Wade as a way to return to the good old days of "waiting until marriage." Sex ed, contraception, etc. just encourages promiscuity in their eyes.

They resent sexual freedom because they're either celibate (by choice or otherwise) or their stuck going to bed with the same slob or fat cow for the rest of their lives.
    ACB and other "religious" fringe force-birthers believe that life begins at conception, so in-vitro fertilization (and disposing of unused embryo "people") is in their objectives to criminalize.

"it's about other people ing"

no, forced-birthers, Biblical misogynists, are about only women ing and controlling women, since men are never implicated in the ing and abortion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do consider this a legitimate response to evidence of changing dictionary definitions and videos of Democrat senator using that nonsense to smear ACB?
    Still waiting.

I predicted you would not be interested in a legitimate response, but will give you the benefit of another doubt.

All of that said, I will give you a chance to get a legitimate response, and prove you are telling the truth, all you have to do is simply have a good faith, honest discussion.

Good-faith, honest discussions require direct answers to questions, and the ability to acknowledge when you may not have a strong case or point.

Good-faith, honest discussions require that you may occasionally have to even acknowledge that other people made good points.

Do you want a good-faith, honest discussion, or do you want to tell me some more about what you have been deluded into believing about what I think?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    an ideal world is one where nobody needs an abortion, imo. but its completely irresponsible to ban them without addressing the demand for them... ie free contraception, more emphasis on proper sex ed

its really, really bad policy thats going to have some disgusting outcomes
    Well, you would simply have a lot of prosecutors simply revolt, and refuse to prosecute anyone, which many are already signing on to.

It would disintegrate into a chaos of lawsuits.

I would point out, that if you really were opposed to abortion, you should be wanting to give all women free contraception, as well as free IUDs like Colorado, which saw its abortion rate plummet.

This is when you would get blowback from the radical evangelicals and catholics, for whom such a move would also be unacceptable. Did I mention conservatives were raging hypocrites?

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of that said, I will give you a chance to get a legitimate response, and prove you are telling the truth, all you have to do is simply have a good faith, honest discussion.

Good-faith, honest discussions require direct answers to questions, and the ability to acknowledge when you may not have a strong case or point.

Good-faith, honest discussions require that you may occasionally have to even acknowledge that other people made good points.

Do you want a good-faith, honest discussion, or do you want to tell me some more about what you have been deluded into believing about what I think?
    It doesn't seem like you think your response was legitimate. That's what I'm inferring based on this response. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It doesn't seem like you think your response was legitimate. That's what I'm inferring based on this response. Thanks.
    Not really. Hadn't offered up an actual response other than asking you to be honest.

Do you want an honest, good-faith discussion? It isn't a trick question, just a simple one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What exactly is offensive about the term "sexual preference"?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. Hadn't offered up an actual response other than asking you to be honest.

Do you want an honest, good-faith discussion? It isn't a trick question, just a simple one.
    [crickets]

Guess I got my answer.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The cultural power of the corrupt modern left is too significant. It's unfortunate most of America isn't aware of what they are up against.
    What is America up against exactly? As in, what's the downside of this terrifying dictionary change?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake maybe you should get them to change the definitions of cuckold.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake maybe you should get them to change the definitions of cuckold.
    It's your rabid obsession, not mine

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's your rabid obsession, not mine
    You've accepted the ramifications of being a lowly cuckold, then?

Good on you.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    What exactly is offensive about the term "sexual preference"?
    Their angle is sexuality is not a choice but something you are born with.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No putting the genie back in the bottle on abortion. There is an easy, cheap pill that will do that in a few minutes, without side effects.

Make it illegal in a state, and an underground network will spring up to provide that pill, while women in that state mobilize votes.

Conservatives oppose it until they have to force their teenage daughter to be pregnant for months. Then they look the other way.

Never underestimate the power of conservative hypocrisy.
    Lololoooookl this guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've accepted the ramifications of being a lowly cuckold, then?

Good on you.
    Your reading comprehension is really bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their angle is sexuality is not a choice but something you are born with.
    FrostKing made the choice to be straight

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your reading comprehension is really bad.
    You haven't accepted the ramifications of being a cuckold?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp just babbling now to shove his humiliations down the page

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What is America up against exactly? As in, what's the downside of this terrifying dictionary change?
    The change was made recently to smear someone. Not sure how you can't see the problem with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The change was made recently to smear someone. Not sure how you can't see the problem with that.
    Hunter Biden?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Judge Barrett

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol smear who?

Thread Information