Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The cultural power of the corrupt modern left is too significant. It's unfortunate most of America isn't aware of what they are up against.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look another thread telling us all about what Nathan read about "the left". DUN DUN DUN!!

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, another thread pointing out reality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, another thread pointing out reality.
    another thread reading you whining like a ty-baby about how persecuted you are.

cry harder.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ACB is a hired shill for the billionaires who financed her, along with Gorsuch and Kavanaugh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , that is about what *I* expect from the right.

About the time you set aside any annoyance, and try to have an honest, good faith discussion, they on that, and go back to blathering about some bit or other they saw on twitter.

Any time you get challenged in your bull threads by a rational thought, or honest skepticism, you cry conspiracy.

It's predictable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i'll say this whole "sexual preference" outcry is pretty dumb

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    oh look another thread telling us all about what Nathan read about "the left". DUN DUN DUN!!
    How do consider this a legitimate response to evidence of changing dictionary definitions and videos of Democrat senator using that nonsense to smear ACB?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stupid, yes.

Corrupt? Trump

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hurts us alot more than them, this gonna the country for the next 30+ years

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    hurts us alot more than them, this gonna the country for the next 30+ years
    That hurts them plenty too, they’re just too re ed to see it because votingrepublican.jpg

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That hurts them plenty too, they’re just too re ed to see it because votingrepublican.jpg
    Worth it for them to own the gays by ing up their marriage though

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Worth it for them to own the gays by ing up their marriage though
    Roe v Wade might be ed, but I don’t see them reversing on gay marriage even with COVID Barrett. The religious right has largely given up on the gay marriage issue, Roberts/Kavanaugh/Gorsuch aren’t going to reverse that. Those three are all about ruling in favor of liberals on wedge issues so they can build credibility as impartial judges for when they issue rulings that poor people over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roe v Wade might be ed, but I don’t see them reversing on gay marriage even with COVID Barrett. The religious right has largely given up on the gay marriage issue, Roberts/Kavanaugh/Gorsuch aren’t going to reverse that. Those three are all about ruling in favor of liberals on wedge issues so they can build credibility as impartial judges for when they issue rulings that poor people over.
    I just can't see roe v wade getting overturned because then they're out of dog whistles for the evangelicals and catholic mexicans.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    I just can't see roe v wade getting overturned because then they're out of dog whistles for the evangelicals and catholic mexicans.
    Yeah if I had to bet on it I’d say your right, but Thomas/Alito/Barrett don’t just stop at using it as a dog whistle, they genuinely believe the life at conception bull . That’s 3 guaranteed votes to overturn Roe. Imo Roberts is going to do what he did with voting rights, slowly chip away at it over the next 1-2 years until he finally goes for the kill.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's all good no matter how you look at it, IMO. If Roe goes down and Biden doesn't pack the court, then the Democrats will need to implode, which is not a terrible thing longer term.

The GOP is extremely unpopular as it is. Them keep on playing stupid games, means they'll end up with stupid prizes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They had to take out the alternative spelling of potato cos Dan Quayle triggered them so badly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Doesn’t really matter for them. Nathan89 is going to live his entire life as an uneducated, poor, miserable piece of . If he wants to escape his misery with “at least powerful men who aren’t me can control women in ways that I only fantasize about” then his life is even sadder and more pathetic than any of us can possibly comprehend.

Also I’m not really pro-choice tbh. I don’t think the government should ever use the Bible as the basis for creating laws in this country, because Republicans (and most Christians, like Chris) are hypocritical assholes, but I also feel personally like abortion is mostly immoral and I’m not gonna shed any tears over Roe v Wade being overturned.
    It's going to get overturned, and the DNC is going to lose all its money from Planned Parenthood baby murder factories.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's going to get overturned, and the DNC is going to lose all its money from Planned Parenthood baby murder factories.
    Sorry this is happening to you

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Muh precious gays

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How do consider this a legitimate response to evidence of changing dictionary definitions and videos of Democrat senator using that nonsense to smear ACB?
    Libertarians, and right-wingers do not want honest, good faith discussions about topics. They want to tell you what to think, and almost never, ever, examine their underlying assumptions.

Someone told you what to think, then you decided you had an original thought and forgot the fact you were told what to think, then you came in here and post something to pump up your epeen factor.

You are actively lying when you imply here that you want a "legitimate response". You do not give a squirt of about a legitimate response, because your only real concern is to pump up your ego by thinking you are "owning the libs".

You lie to me, and, more importantly, you lie to yourself about that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No putting the genie back in the bottle on abortion. There is an easy, cheap pill that will do that in a few minutes, without side effects.

Make it illegal in a state, and an underground network will spring up to provide that pill, while women in that state mobilize votes.

Conservatives oppose it until they have to force their teenage daughter to be pregnant for months. Then they look the other way.

Never underestimate the power of conservative hypocrisy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All of that said, I will give you a chance to get a legitimate response, and prove you are telling the truth, all you have to do is simply have a good faith, honest discussion.

Good-faith, honest discussions require direct answers to questions, and the ability to acknowledge when you may not have a strong case or point.

Good-faith, honest discussions require that you may occasionally have to even acknowledge that other people made good points.

Do you want a good-faith, honest discussion, or do you want to tell me some more about what you have been deluded into believing about what I think?

Thread Information