Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Finally people are starting to wise up to Nephew's antics that we've all known here for awhile...
    I think the media always knew he was a POS but protected him simply because they wanted him to be a Laker and also wanted access from him. Once he denied them both things that's when they turned on him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty hilarious tbh. Not as hilarious as trading him for Derozan and gifting him and the Raptors a ring (while sending out extra $$$ for that privilege ) but still funny.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thinks he's Kobe before he's even reached Kobe status

Humility is a concept that went over his head

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He thinks he's Kobe before he's even reached Kobe status

Humility is a concept that went over his head
    The only thing I wonder is how much of this is his doing and how much is it him allowing his Uncle to dictate his actions.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I wonder is how much of this is his doing and how much is it him allowing his Uncle to dictate his actions.
    Huge imo.
    Talked to his college coach. No way in was Kwa planning all along to bolt to LA as PATFO Slurpers agendize.
    Conversations he had with Kwa before getting Zaza'd was he thought he would be a Spur forever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge imo.
    Talked to his college coach. No way in was Kwa planning all along to bolt to LA as PATFO Slurpers agendize.
    Conversations he had with Kwa before getting Zaza'd was he thought he would be a Spur forever.
    no , none of this bs happened since the last championship...something mustve happen that he felt the direction patfo was going didnt go the way he wanted...

didnt help when u still have 3 tosb on the team
    didnt help you sign a FA lma to the team who wanted to be first option on offense and was complaining about touches..
    then you see patfo being tight with their purse, players like simmons, lee, bayne leaving... they had a good core going

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Huge imo.
    Talked to his coach in college too back in 2017 while i was fishing off the coast of Alaska. He told me nephew was planning on free agency to eventually bolt to LA but nephew wasn’t sure how to go about it. Then he got Zazad and found the way. I waved good bye to his coach and thanked him for the conversation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They knew what they were getting into. I say, let ‘em crash.

https://youtu.be/ESzxGYDkwG8
    You know, I’m not sure they did know that he’d become such a little . I’m STILL confused as to why nephew was such a when forcing his way out of SA.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no , none of this bs happened since the last championship...something mustve happen that he felt the direction patfo was going didnt go the way he wanted...

didnt help when u still have 3 tosb on the team
    didnt help you sign a FA lma to the team who wanted to be first option on offense and was complaining about touches..
    then you see patfo being tight with their purse, players like simmons, lee, bayne leaving... they had a good core going
    His Uncle didn't want him here. That's what it came down to. He's a dumb pawn of his Uncle. It's now evident with what's going on with the Clippers and what happened with the Raptors

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Stephen A.: Kawhi has been described as 'selfish' & 'indifferent'

He's not "selfish and indifferent". He's a ing autist. He's just waiting for for Wheel Of Fortune to come on.

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was incredibly telling was watching the video montages of Ginobili's Jersey Retirement ceremony and Parker's; none of the highlight clips showed Kawhi at all...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What was incredibly telling was watching the video montages of Ginobili's Jersey Retirement ceremony and Parker's; none of the highlight clips showed Kawhi at all...
    I think Manu and Parker despise Kawhi and rightfully so. I have noticed Manu tends to praise guys on twitter during the playoffs for playing well but he didn't have anything to say about Kawhi the last 2 years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know, I’m not sure they did know that he’d become such a little . I’m STILL confused as to why nephew was such a when forcing his way out of SA.
    I think Kawhi is either an autist on the low spectrum or has some socially limiting condition like Asperger. He made the mistake of blindly trusting his Uncle to handle all of his personal affairs. I really do believe if Uncle Dennis told him to jump off a cliff that he would do it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been brought many times but how telling of a POS that kawhi is, that spurs let Tony Parker leave the team and play for the hornets. You know that had to do with the spurs trying to keep kawhi from leaving

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been brought many times but how telling of a POS that kawhi is, that spurs let Tony Parker leave the team and play for the hornets. You know that had to do with the spurs trying to keep kawhi from leaving
    Nope. That was on Parker. He didn’t want the small role the Spurs had for him. By all accounts, the money was not an issue.

The irony is that he probably would have STARTED once DJ blew his knee. Instead, he went and played one forgettable year in Charlotte, ruining his one team career.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. That was on Parker. He didn’t want the small role the Spurs had for him. By all accounts, the money was not an issue.

The irony is that he probably would have STARTED once DJ blew his knee. Instead, he went and played one forgettable year in Charlotte, ruining his one team career.
    Idk man, no way the spurs let Parker walk unless it was to try and keep Kawhi imo. Plenty of has beens had big roles for pop, Parker would have played more than any of the guards if we kept him

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think Kawhi is either an autist on the low spectrum or has some socially limiting condition like Asperger. He made the mistake of blindly trusting his Uncle to handle all of his personal affairs. I really do believe if Uncle Dennis told him to jump off a cliff that he would do it.
    Honestly he had a lot of respect here in San Antonio. Was very lowkey and didn't need the spotlight like Lebron and just did his thing on the court. Turns out he was a complete cancer off the court. Call LA home or a big market, but he probably was better off staying in San Antonio, for sure they would have been contenders with him and the young core. , he even could have stayed in Toronto. Instead, he's on a team with a lot of horrible contracts and no future. He and Uncle deserve this. Never have I turned on a player so much like I did on Nephew.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What's annoying is that it's probably not even Leonard being lazy. He's probably being late because Unc thinks it shows Kawhi's status. Or maybe Leonard has to walk to the airport because Den-dog isn't about taking the shuttles the team provides.
    According to the report, he was late because he was allowed to live in San Diego. Not sure how that correlates, since he probably used a helicopter to commute.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly he had a lot of respect here in San Antonio. Was very lowkey and didn't need the spotlight like Lebron and just did his thing on the court. Turns out he was a complete cancer off the court. Call LA home or a big market, but he probably was better off staying in San Antonio, for sure they would have been contenders with him and the young core. , he even could have stayed in Toronto. Instead, he's on a team with a lot of horrible contracts and no future. He and Uncle deserve this. Never have I turned on a player so much like I did on Nephew.
    Agreed I never thought I would ever find a former spur that I hate as much as Rodman in Kawhi. I guess I shouldn't say hate anymore because I have gotten over him leaving. I just look at him as a pretty stupid guy. My theory about him is once his dad died that he needed another male parental figure to guide him and latched on to Uncle Dennis. He didn't have the typical maturation that most kids do have once they leave college and live on their own in the sense they start making decisions independent of their parents. The fact of the matter is the Spurs could never get him in a room alone without his uncle after the summer of '17 shows he's had some delayed adult development.

He's definitely a puppet for his Uncle. None of the moves he's made makes sense for himself as a person when you think about it. This guy is super introverted but he doesn't like SA because allegedly it's boring despite him never really leaving his house anyways but wants to live in LA. He also wants to get a lot endorsements and attention but wants to be a very private person at the same time. Again that doesn't make sense for a guy who is super introverted. In the end he didn't want to live in LA so he decided to live in San Diego which I can say is a better place for his personality. Still pretty stupid to want to play in a place where you don't even want to live. That's like someone saying they want to play for the Spurs but want to live in Houston. My bold prediction is this clown will sign with the Lakers in a few years once Lebron is gone simply because Uncle Dennis wants the endorsement money that playing with the Lakers can get you. You can tell Uncle Dennis has had his fingerprints all over every move Kawhi has made granted that doesn't make Kawhi innocent but it does show he's very stupid guy while his Uncle is a s bag. I guess we can call them both "Dumb and Dumber."

I can honestly admit prior to him pulling what he did that I didn't have any fondness for him like I did for the big 3. He came across to me as a dullard but I remember thinking at least this guy is low maintenance and we are probably going to get a good 7-8 years out of him. I learned a lesson never to make assumptions about players. I was surprised to learn about Uncle Dennis' control over him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who cares. He's a grown man. At a certain point, when you choose to surround yourself with piece of bags like uncle dennis and jeremy castleberry(lol at making the clippers give his friend a job), you're probably just a piece of bag yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lue is a softie no way is he going to be able to stand up to Kawhi. Lue is what I call a "yes man".
    ”but Lue is a great (black) coach”. ~SAS.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This reminds me of when Kawhi got pissy that he couldn't take his own flashy car to the All-Star game.

For a kid who used to be happy driving his old beat up Tahoe everywhere, he sure became a prima donna real fast. I wonder how much of that is Uncle whispering in his ear.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to the report, he was late because he was allowed to live in San Diego. Not sure how that correlates, since he probably used a helicopter to commute.
    A lot of people commute for work, and still show up on time. Plan accordingly.

Remember Cherokee Parks The Truth #6's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He might be on the spectrum. Or have a Reactive Attachment Disorder, that’s my deep cut diagnosis.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m pretty anti-Kawhi after the he pulled but this article is so stupid. It’s the same thing when Avery Johnson talked and then got his ass kicked out of San Antonio. Like Lue Williams went to a ing strip joint during Covid Lockdown knowing full well that it would harm his team and still did it. Idgaf what he says about Kawhi. And Bev is about as garbage a point guard as they come. If he didn’t up Westbricks knee I don’t think he would be a starter. He is the all talk type of player. Everyone runs a train on his ass. Also who tf is Harrell? Like I know him just bc he was traded for CP3 but has anyone actually seen him play? I don’t even remember him in the playoffs. Clips will be dangerous if they clean house. They keep these same losers then they will just be second round fodder

Thread Information