Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    i call you a pussy and you think i'm angry for doing so? nah, i'm just pointing out the obvious you ing pussy.

you're a who has to use this "coping" mechanism here. wonder what your coping mechanism is in real life as you walk through it as a irl too?
    /Rant

6X ST MVP
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Iowa Hawkeyes
    Burr is the one saying it, not me you ing idiot.
    You're the concerned cuck who brought it up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    You're the concerned cuck who brought it up.
    I asked for ops opinion because he's a proud racist. I didn't ask you because you're stupid.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    eh this guy sounds annoying

is he like a big deal? I only knew him by name that's the first stuff i ever heard outta him
    He's over rated to me, to be honest. He's just another angry, screaming white comedian. Like a modern Kinnison, just a bit funnier. His stuff is pretty much the same stuff over and over. It's not devolving like Kevin Hart's stuff (just saw his latest Netflix one and man...it sucks so bad compared to his earlier stuff), but it never evolves.

Burr appeals to those that like edgy comedy. Carlin or other GOATS, he's not.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He's over rated to me, to be honest. He's just another angry, screaming white comedian. Like a modern Kinnison, just a bit funnier. His stuff is pretty much the same stuff over and over. It's not devolving like Kevin Hart's stuff (just saw his latest Netflix one and man...it sucks so bad compared to his earlier stuff), but it never evolves.

Burr appeals to those that like edgy comedy. Carlin or other GOATS, he's not.
    Based on that SNL I'd have never even placed him in the same sphere as Carlin types

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Based on that SNL I'd have never even placed him in the same sphere as Carlin types
    Yeah, I kind of liken him to Dane Cook, if I had to compare him to someone; same over and over but he's got a fanbase and exposure and over rated.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    def no carlin and burr's older was better than the last 5-8 yrs of his standup.

Yeah, I kind of liken him to Dane Cook, if I had to compare him to someone; same over and over but he's got a fanbase and exposure and over rated.
    def nothing like cook. cook blows balls! i equate cook to carey in a way due to their comedy being based mainly on the faces they can make and the crazy they do and less on their "comedy".

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    def no carlin and burr's older was better than the last 5-8 yrs of his standup.

def nothing like cook. cook blows balls! i equate cook to carey in a way due to their comedy being based mainly on the faces they can make and the crazy they do and less on their "comedy".

I meant more like he's over rated, has a fanbase and exposure.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I meant more like he's over rated, has a fanbase and exposure.
    that's def true these days. i haven't been impressed with burr for some time now. i've been on the andrew shultz train since the quarantine. if you don't know who he is go check out his standup on YT or his podcast "Flagrant2".

this isn't standup but "All Gas No Breaks" on YT is hilarious too if you want to see some crazy weird people saying crazy weird .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    eh this guy sounds annoying

is he like a big deal? I only knew him by name that's the first stuff i ever heard outta him
    He's GOAT level comedian, tbh.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at shows - not unfunny or anything (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

I mostly listen to him about sports, or listen to the back and forth stuff with his wife when he's reading fans' questions on his podcast. That's where a lot of the BB gold is. He's elite off-the-cuff.
    Last edited by TimDunkem; 10-22-2020 at 10:12 AM.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at show - not unfunny (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

I mostly listen to him about sports, or listen to the back and forth stuff with his wife when he's reading fans' questions on his podcast. That's where a lot of the BB gold is. He's elite off-the-cuff.
    Agreed. He's still worth listening to on his podcast.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He has peaked in terms of the actual comedy he performs at shows - not unfunny or anything (when I saw him it was quite good), just no new material really - but still one of the best.

His 15 minute unscripted roasting of the Philly crowd was pretty legendary.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How you grasped the ending of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Agreed. He's still worth listening to on his podcast.
    Yeah, I think that's fair.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    i've heard under 30 minutes of his work. total.

i don't dislike him but i HATE the way he hedges. sometimes he'll say some controversial and follow it up with 'i didn't really mean that' or something of the sort.

if you're gonna try to be edgy then just own it tbh.

the bill burr i LOVE is the clip where he's on the morning show and mentions the catholic church

i'm assuming he was better when he was younger than today but i guess that could go for a lot of people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    How you grasped the ending of Once Upon a Time in Hollywood
    I grasped it just find son. You are the one that seems to struggle with simple concepts, tbh.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    sucks he couldn't get back to his character of Better Call Saul

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College