My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice read, thanks for posting. I truly enjoyed it

Corpus Christi Spurs Fan Phenomanul's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think it justifies the minutes given to Forbes, but good article nonetheless.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, this article was from January of 2018. Just months earlier, the Spurs were in the Western Conference Finals and in the early weeks of a new season. Kawhi Leonard was supposedly working his way back from a nagging quad injury. My, how things changed. Pop's best player bolted & allegedly left a mega-million contract on the table because of a lack of trust and Pop's Mickey Mouse approach to running the front office. The rest history.

If anything, this article proves - TALENT wins, BULL TERS eat & sip wine. Keep the woke politics and history lessons for individuals to pursue on their own time.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 10-19-2020 at 01:40 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, this article was from January of 2018. Just months earlier, the Spurs were in the Western Conference Finals and in the early weeks of a new season. Kawhi Leonard was supposedly working his way back from a nagging quad injury. My, how things changed. Pop's best player bolted & allegedly left a mega-million contract on the table because of a lack of trust and Pop's Mickey Mouse approach to running the front office. The rest history.

If anything, this article proves - TALENT wins, BULL TERS eat & sip wine. Keep the woke politics and history lessons for individuals to pursue on their own time.

LOL at anyone giving Kawhi credit for being anything other than an opportunistic, disloyal fvck.

If anything Kawhi's been exposed this year. Dude's best years are behind him and the Spurs aren't indebted to him for a third of a billion dollars on the downside of his career. He and uncle were the idiots for leaving tens of millions of dollars on the table.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Angry much?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL at anyone giving Kawhi credit for being anything other than an opportunistic, disloyal fvck.

If anything Kawhi's been exposed this year. Dude's best years are behind him and the Spurs aren't indebted to him for a third of a billion dollars on the downside of his career. He and uncle were the idiots for leaving tens of millions of dollars on the table.
    I'm not giving Kawhi credit for . He forced his way out like a punk before finishing his contract & left the franchise a mess. But I don't subscribe to Pop's extra-curricular activities creating any sort of winning culture - UNLESS you get Tim Duncan to credit Pop's history lessons & cultural discussions as the reason he stayed with the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes. Especially when it comes to Pop coddling grown men and treating them with kid gloves. Specifically - LaMarcus Aldridge & Kawhi Leonard. He should've never let Leonard out of here w/o getting something better in return.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes. Especially when it comes to Pop coddling grown men and treating them with kid gloves. Specifically - LaMarcus Aldridge & Kawhi Leonard. He should've never let Leonard out of here w/o getting something better in return.
    Fair points

Thread Information