Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Driving thru MN (I-94) on Friday I tallied 33 Trump signs to 2 for Biden/Harris. Completely the opposite of what I saw in Wisconsin. The Minneapolis metro area actually had 2 Trump signs to only 1 for Biden/Harris. Outer TC metro and MN country land was extremely solid for Trump. This could be a huge unlikely gain.

Don't look at the polls... look with your eyes. I'd say Biden has the upper hand in WI right now (unless Trump's recent trip to WI made a difference) and Trump might actually win MN, don't be surprised if that happens. Meanwhile, Biden is going to widen the Democratic stronghold on Nevada (it's not a "swing" state anymore IMO after the Jacky Rosen election) and Arizona will go to the Democrats for only the second time since pre-WWII.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not worried when you got George Soros in your corner. Will deploy some antifa folks over soon.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't look at the polls... look with my eyes.
    Thanks for the insightful and useful new thread.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the insightful and useful new thread.
    Its the new thing.
    Driving on a "business" trip and counting signs.
    Some of the best polls use this model and pay people to drive.
    Ubervote.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm seeing Trump signs everywhere

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Another MAGA having wet dreams

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You live in MN? I thought you live in Texas.
    Another MAGA having wet dreams
    ......... at home, to the ty Broncos, who couldn't even muster a TD?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol Chris

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

......... at home, to the ty Broncos, who couldn't even muster a TD?
    changing the subject

not knowing your dad

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because your parents live in a white trash neighborhood.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw 10x Beto signs to Cruz signs in 2018 and guess who won?

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In my neighborhood the signage is way down.
    I think its about 5 Trump signs and 3 Biden signs.
    So its a landslide for Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    but it was within a hair in a deep red state.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't look at the polls... look with your eyes.
    Did that in 2012. Found out you can't underestimate the Dems' cheating apparatus. Something I had suspected from 2008 and even 2004.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Driving thru MN (I-94) on Friday I tallied 33 Trump signs to 2 for Biden/Harris. Completely the opposite of what I saw in Wisconsin. The Minneapolis metro area actually had 2 Trump signs to only 1 for Biden/Harris. Outer TC metro and MN country land was extremely solid for Trump. This could be a huge unlikely gain.
    Sad that Biden can't beat Trump in MPLS when you consider virtually all the Trump supporters surely took their signs off their yards to avoid the BLM terrorists.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did that in 2012. Found out you can't underestimate the Dems' cheating apparatus. Something I had suspected from 2008 and even 2004.
    08 was going to be a landslide, the "cultured" first black (mixed) president against a very weak loser candidate, it wasn't a chance. even I thought McCain was a goose when he didn't side for Bush in 04 over Kerry.

04 Bush won very comfortably, even taking hispanic majority NM, NV, and being the last GOP to win CO and VA, which the GOP will likely never get back.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sad that Biden can't beat Trump in MPLS when you consider virtually all the Trump supporters surely took their signs off their yards to avoid the BLM terrorists.
    I was in the national mall.... not sure if that's minneapolis or just outside it. I also stopped at that culture center in minneapolis, tons of construction going on. wonder if it had to do with all the de-struction. But most of my time spent in MN was not in Minneapolis. Monticello sure seemed to be a conservative place.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    08 was going to be a landslide, the "cultured" first black (mixed) president against a very weak loser candidate, it wasn't a chance. even I thought McCain was a goose when he didn't side for Bush in 04 over Kerry.

04 Bush won very comfortably, even taking hispanic majority NM, NV, and being the last GOP to win CO and VA, which the GOP will likely never get back.
    That's what they told you after the fact, certainly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably because your parents live in a white trash neighborhood.
    would be funny if the trump signs he's talking about are just bumper stickers at the trailer park

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IIRC Chris lives in a predominantly black neighborhood
    This is a lie. I grew up in San Antonio only 4 white kids in my school and the rest were hispanic.

because he uses getting picked on as a kid for being a little asshole as the basis for his “white people have it tough too ” whiny cryfests with Nathan.
    another lie - I was actually a bit of a bully

mono always talking out of his ass

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was in the national mall.... not sure if that's minneapolis or just outside it. I also stopped at that culture center in minneapolis, tons of construction going on. wonder if it had to do with all the de-struction. But most of my time spent in MN was not in Minneapolis. Monticello sure seemed to be a conservative place.
    You mean Mall of America. National Mall is DC. It's in Bloomington which is just south of Minneapolis; but it's northern streets are like an extension of South MPLS. But by the time you hit MOA, it's not as boxed in. At least it had some open areas when I was there. It'll be a shame if they're filling in everything now.

MPLS is not even all that liberal. It's got enough numbers that they're city council is filled with them now. But a good mix all the same. St. Paul even more conservative. MPLS has a good number of blacks, but it's not all that much; and they don't vote; but the Somalis are ballot box stuffing (Project Veritas). A lot of white guilt liberals / wannabe California liberals. But I think the more wishy washy among them will flip their votes b/c why would you want to vote for riots and destruction? Also, the blue dog democrats further out are withering. They saw that Biden wouldn't disavow the rioters, and there will be consequences for that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You mean Mall of America. National Mall is DC. It's in Bloomington which is just south of Minneapolis; but it's northern streets are like an extension of South MPLS. But by the time you hit MOA, it's not as boxed in. At least it had some open areas when I was there. It'll be a shame if they're filling in everything now.

MPLS is not even all that liberal. It's got enough numbers that they're city council is filled with them now. But a good mix all the same. St. Paul even more conservative. MPLS has a good number of blacks, but it's not all that much; and they don't vote; but the Somalis are ballot box stuffing (Project Veritas). A lot of white guilt liberals / wannabe California liberals. But I think the more wishy washy among them will flip their votes b/c why would you want to vote for riots and destruction? Also, the blue dog democrats further out are withering. They saw that Biden wouldn't disavow the rioters, and there will be consequences for that.
    Derp reliving his glory days as a lefty.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Something strange going on in CO and VA. They went from leans red to solid blue overnight. Hope it gets fixed. Voters disenfranchised IMO.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Derp reliving his glory days as a lefty.
    Never been a lefty. Nor have you, actually.

Thread Information