Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dont care if both. Still thumbs up time.
    So, you're okay with dishonorable tactics.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    these sweet tears

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change thread le to “4 guys and a cripple that never had a woman“

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you're okay with dishonorable tactics.
    Are you really talking about honor when you're a trump ? You don't see the irony of this at all?

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wait a minute big tech spurs talk allowing anti biden threads now, I though our cabal of koch and soros money guys said we couldn't do it.

or wait it's right here

https://www.spurstalk.com/forums/sho...6#post10286446

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are you really talking about honor when you're a trump ? You don't see the irony of this at all?
    ElPredictableLashOutOh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElPredictableLashOutOh
    that's telling me

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He needs all that time to prepare for the debate questions that he's surely been given.
    Why should he need to prepare? The topics look the same to me - nothing about foreign policy, immigration - same ole covid, climate change

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Apparently Biden is shutting down till Thursday only a couple weeks before the election over a nothingburger.
    Now this is one guy I know.
    Ben Shapiro...

This is bottom of the barrel bad worthless stench.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your party nominated and elected Donald Trump because you hated Hillary Clinton.

Again with the hypothetical "ridiculous Democrat candidate" when your very real example is etched permanently in history. You can't erase that.
    Well it's not like Hillary was a good candidate

We did look past Trump's many faults as he promised a conservative agenda(and delivered for the most part) Not the same amount or kind of hatred, though. Trump is an azzhole who loves to trigger you guys ...he is the most polarizing POTUS in our history. As a result, y'all's level of hate is at another level, tbqh. Shocked that liberal's aren't trying to kidnap him and depose him themselves.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

We did look past Trump's many faults as he promised a conservative agenda(and delivered for the most part) Not the same amount or kind of hatred, though. Trump is an azzhole who loves to trigger you guys ...he is the most polarizing POTUS in our history. As a result, y'all's level of hate is at another level, tbqh. Shocked that liberal's aren't trying to kidnap him and depose him themselves.
    The only people plotting to kidnap politicians they don't like are conservatives, not liberals.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why should he need to prepare? The topics look the same to me - nothing about foreign policy, immigration - same ole covid, climate change
    Do you not do homework or prep for test?

This concept seems to be lost on Trump supporters. Lack of preparation and readiness is why most of them live in poverty.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    They're hoping for high Democrat turnout based on Trump hating. It's a doomed strategy, tbh.
    Obama got out the black vote. Hillary did not. No coincidence Kamala was chosen even though nobody but maybe her husband likes her.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    No doubt Trump delivered a conservative agenda thought. Plunged us into a recession just like GWB's and Reagan's conservative agenda did.

Recessions, increased unemployment and mass transfers of wealth away from the middle class are quintessential features of a conservative agenda, and Trump delivered on all of them

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    The only people plotting to kidnap politicians they don't like are conservatives, not liberals.
    Fake news.

Those guys didn't like Orange man either. Anarchists.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Fake news.

Those guys didn't like Orange man either. Anarchists.
    they had confederate flags on their front porch and several of them were Boogaloo Boys. Those aren't anarchists, they're right wing extremists who feel galvanized by Trump.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hillary wasn't a great candidate but your level of hatred for her caused you to vote for Donald Trump and ride-or-die with him through four historically embarrassing, corrupt years as president.

Liberals' hatred for Donald Trump caused them to vote for an old, white moderate liberal who was Vice President 4 years ago.

The comparison is not even close.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No doubt Trump delivered a conservative agenda thought. Plunged us into a recession just like GWB's and Reagan's conservative agenda did.

Recessions, increased unemployment and mass transfers of wealth away from the middle class are quintessential features of a conservative agenda, and Trump delivered on all of them
    Look, none of these republicans act conservative on fiscal matters. Not a one. They spend as much as democrats do and add even more to the deficit as they cut revenue with tax cuts. That needs to change, but likely never will.

But Trump has appointed conservative judges.

He also began construction of the wall despite all the opposition.

Reformed the VA that had veterans committing suicide under Obama while waiting endlessly for a helping hand.

No new/dumb wars.

Other things I could list here but wont. Overall, regardless of the election results this time around, he will go down as a better POTUS than GWB. That's not saying a whole lot, but the point is you won't see me in here acting like I never liked him to begin with. The man simply bumbled the out of COVID. Keep him away from once every hundred year catastrophes and he is okay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The collective meltdown among trump s in this thread.
    tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Change thread le to “4 guys and a cripple that never had a woman“

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Look, none of these republicans act conservative on fiscal matters. Not a one. They spend as much as democrats do and add even more to the deficit as they cut revenue with tax cuts. That needs to change, but likely never will.
    Why would it change when non-rich conservative voters like you are fine with conservative politicians prioritizing tax cuts for the rich above all else? It's obvious to you what economic policy is actually important to the 21st century GOP but it doesn't bother you because you'd rather trigger the libs than support economic policy that builds a strong middle class.

But Trump has appointed conservative judges.
    What exactly have conservative judges done to improve your life? Allow for limitless corporate PAC spending on elections?

He also began construction of the wall despite all the opposition.
    What opposition? His party had complete control of congress for 2 full years to get the wall fully funded (the filibuster wasn't an excuse either, the wall could have been funded with a simple senate majority through budget reconciliation), but he only focused on the wall once the Democrats won the house back so he could use it has a wedge issue to blame Democrats for. The wall was nothing more than a grift to rile up populist enthusiasm. Over 4 years, there's been 400 miles of wall built and 300 of it was just repair to existing wall. He promised to build a 2,000 mile wall and he only added 100 miles of new wall. You're bragging about the wall version of a bridge to nowhere.

Reformed the VA that had veterans committing suicide under Obama while waiting endlessly for a helping hand.
    How did he do that? Be specific.

There were no new wars under Obama or Clinton either. The last president to start a dumb war requiring boots on the ground was a Republican. Your standards for Republicans seem to be a lot lower than they are for Democrats.

Other things I could list here but wont.
    I'm sure. When you've got great achievements like building <10% of the wall be promised to build, obviously there's no room to list other achievements.

Overall, regardless of the election results this time around, he will go down as a better POTUS than GWB. That's not saying a whole lot, but the point is you won't see me in here acting like I never liked him to begin with. The man simply bumbled the out of COVID. Keep him away from once every hundred year catastrophes and he is okay.
    We'll see about that. Little Ben Sasse and John Cornyn are already trying to distance themselves from Trump. Since his presidency was a disaster the same way GWB's presidency way, conservatives will inevitably pretend they never liked him the same way they pretend with GWB.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump's cult loves giving him exclusive credit for signing bipartisan legislation given to him by Congress.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Trump's cult loves giving him exclusive credit for signing bipartisan legislation given to him by Congress.
    Legislation McConnell intentionally stonewalled during Obama's 2nd term solely for the purpose of a Republican president being able to get credit for it

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I am on the record as to NOT approving of his massive tax cuts because he did not cut spending. GWB did the same. Fiscal conservatives tolerate it, but we are very much tired of it. At least democrats will flat out tell you we are going to tax the out of you to pay for all these monstrosities...

It often takes 3-4 years to see the full effect of an administration's decisions to include judge appointees. We can revisit the judge question at a later date, but it is nice to know that conservatives will be interpreting the cons ution, instead of those who are so hostile to it(liberals)

Yes, he waited too long on wall initiation. Any other Republicans would not have even half-heartedly attempted to initiate it.

I am in a family full of Vets.... I hear the feedback. Disability claims for VA used to take 1-2 years. Now it's taking 3 months.

Veteran's choice was expanded in 2018 that allows Vets to get care outside the VA instead of being put on hold until they die. And it's approval rating is higher with Vets than it was under Obama(think 2014 scandal). And yes, I know it was first initiated by democrats but they took too long to do it and it was not until 2018 with the Mission ACT that we saw substantial improvement.

Why would it change when non-rich conservative voters like you are fine with conservative politicians prioritizing tax cuts for the rich above all else? It's obvious to you what economic policy is actually important to the 21st century GOP but it doesn't bother you because you'd rather trigger the libs than support economic policy that builds a strong middle class.

What exactly have conservative judges done to improve your life? Allow for limitless corporate PAC spending on elections?

What opposition? His party had complete control of congress for 2 full years to get the wall fully funded (the filibuster wasn't an excuse either, the wall could have been funded with a simple senate majority through budget reconciliation), but he only focused on the wall once the Democrats won the house back so he could use it has a wedge issue to blame Democrats for. The wall was nothing more than a grift to rile up populist enthusiasm. Over 4 years, there's been 400 miles of wall built and 300 of it was just repair to existing wall. He promised to build a 2,000 mile wall and he only added 100 miles of new wall. You're bragging about the wall version of a bridge to nowhere.

How did he do that? Be specific.

There were no new wars under Obama or Clinton either. The last president to start a dumb war requiring boots on the ground was a Republican. Your standards for Republicans seem to be a lot lower than they are for Democrats.

I'm sure. When you've got great achievements like building <10% of the wall be promised to build, obviously there's no room to list other achievements.

We'll see about that. Little Ben Sasse and John Cornyn are already trying to distance themselves from Trump. Since his presidency was a disaster the same way GWB's presidency way, conservatives will inevitably pretend they never liked him the same way they pretend with GWB.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    cult

MAGA, from an immigrant

Thread Information